inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toooooooooooot Tooot ALL ABOARD LOCK ALERTS

Under in Jets and Oakland under 40 McGloin is trash i went to high school with him and trust me this is a joke... geno is the biggest n i gger in the nfl please start him UNDER ALERT tooot toot

Washington +2.5 youre out of your mind if you think for one second this is a true line VEGAS IS BEGGING YOU TO TAKE THE CHEIFS here this is the WWE Vince McMahon special of the week alert

Browns and Patriots -10 in Tom we Trust get Money line and lay it

LOCK ALERT

Pats ML, Jets Oakland UNDER and Washington plus 2.5 - 3.5 ALERT ALERT ALERT this lock

inTomWeTrust

toooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

whos gonna take betting advice from a low-life racist like yourself. get the fork out of here you idiot.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

McGloin actually been looking REAL good I have been impressed mostly. Due yourself a favor starting with get ov the fact he fukked ur prom date or whatever to make you so jaded and watch him play! He's been sharp, poised, and shown ability to make all the throws!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WWCD

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Been on this site for a month and is dropping racist names. Aren't we all impressed by you. No one is gonna follow you, an we're all gonna stop responding to you so you go away.

inTomWeTrust

toooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooot