Betpoints: 1782

-3 niners
    -4 saints

next week

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Remember last year's thread lakerboy. Barring a major injury 49ers win the Superbowl. The AFC is very strong this year.
    AFC is strong? Are you high.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    -3 niners
    -4 saints

next week
    pin

pinny is still letting you gift sf -2.5 -130

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Peyton Manning will have no problem torching that defense in the cold.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    what the number 1 defense in NFL...child please

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

SF will be a very fiesty wild card team.

lakerboy

is he gonna switch positions with elway for that game?

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    what the number 1 defense in NFL...child please
    Haha, that's what the Chiefs fan thought. The Saints offense are only great indoors, the Broncos can play anywhere. Windy conditions is the only thing that can hurt them because Manning arm is not as strong throwing deep.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

What will the winds be in Feb outdoors north east...hum....

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4413

seachickens win the superbowl , this clown said gb shoulda won last year if i remember it right

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Fully agreed with you LB. With homefield advantage, I just don't see anyone coming into Seattle and knocking them off. They're the most complete team in the NFL. There is nothing they struggle at, and they excel at every facet of the game.

This game was a no brainer. All these finesse soft teams like the Saints and Packers match up horrible with Seattle. If anyone is going to knock them off, it will be a team similar to them who wants to run and play defense. A team like SF or Carolina will have a better chance of knocking off Seattle than a team that wants to throw 40 times a game.

But yes, barring a major injury, Seattle should be on its way to the SB.

frostno98

Carolina and SF can definitely beat Seattle, and maybe Detroit. Seabags fans, don't start making reservations for the Superbowl yet.

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners getting ready to rape.
    Points Awarded:

sportfan gave ck7 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4413

seabags fans for traffic

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Bet them to win the SB as long as they have HFA. Then hedge out on the teams in tthe AFC championship...

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Seadderall Seahawks are good at home, but who knows when the next suspension could be.

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Panthers end the season 1-3 including two losses to the saints and Arizona closes 3-1 to steal the last wild card spot. AZ with 2 easy ones and 9ers last game of the season at home where 9ers might have clinched playoffs already (if they win these next 3). 9ers win NFC and lose another superbowl...maybe brady maybe manning...

Think Detroit or Dallas could beat seattle...their defense is tough but I think they're fraudulent on offense...Only team to put up 30 on them this year beat them remember...detroit or dallas can score 30 on any given day...Saints D is still soft they won't win the NFC...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Russell Wilson isn't winning a Superbowl. Ever.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    seachickens win the superbowl , this clown said gb shoulda won last year if i remember it right

show that post goof

Carolina and SF can definitely beat Seattle, and maybe Detroit. Seabags fans, don't start making reservations for the Superbowl yet.
    yeah now detroit is winning in seattle. you should focus on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    never say never. wilson is a special talent. he isnt really black on the inside. only on the outside. guy is very smart and extremely focused.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

What is your pick for NFC champion?

• 80%

• 20%

(Total votes: 22,537)
    What is your pick for Super Bowl champion?

• 17%

• 59%

• 24%

(Total votes: 34,204)

Fucken squares after one game....

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Panthers end the season 1-3 including two losses to the saints and Arizona closes 3-1 to steal the last wild card spot. AZ with 2 easy ones and 9ers last game of the season at home where 9ers might have clinched playoffs already (if they win these next 3). 9ers win NFC and lose another superbowl...maybe brady maybe manning...

Think Detroit or Dallas could beat seattle...their defense is tough but I think they're fraudulent on offense...Only team to put up 30 on them this year beat them remember...detroit or dallas can score 30 on any given day...Saints D is still soft they won't win the NFC...
    Don't see that happening. The NYJ and ATL should be easy pickings and Car should beat NO at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    congrats on having the most ignorant post in the whole thread.. please do tell us why, and try not to include "he black" in the argument..

2daBank

you tripping..panthers will at least split with aints.. zona has to play sea and sf to close out the season, they should have won last week, stick a fork in them..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seattle is not winning

AFC team will win

Better qb's

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seattle is not winning

AFC team will win

Better qb's
    Seattle would beat NE with that soft D. Denv would be a tossup.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seattle is not winning

AFC team will win

Better qb's
    older qbs, softer teams.. glad you like the afc tho.

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What is your pick for NFC champion?

• 80%
      <label for="answer-10133793"> Seahawks</label>

• 20%
      <label for="answer-10133795"> The field</label>

(Total votes: 22,537)
    <form action="" method="post">What is your pick for Super Bowl champion?

• 17%
      <label for="answer-10133805"> Broncos</label>

• 59%
      <label for="answer-10133807"> Seahawks</label>

• 24%
      <label for="answer-10133809"> The field</label>

(Total votes: 34,204)

</form>

Fucken squares after one game....

These polls mean virtually nothing. Niners most talented team. Need to find a way to rape in Seattle.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If super bowl was in seattle....yes

But it is not so......no

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Sea won't have home field thru the playoffs cuz saints winning this
    Ya howd that work out for you?

Twiz

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you tripping..panthers will at least split with aints.. zona has to play sea and sf to close out the season, they should have won last week, stick a fork in them..
    Saints put up 24 and they win that game...in car in NO doesn't matter...I'm all for the defense wins games arguments but at some point you gotta score enough to win. What good team have they proven they can do that against? Pats? As far as arizona...exactly...neither sea or sf got the offense to pull away from zona so its likely they win at least 1 one of those especially because those 2 teams likely to be in position to sit players...Not saying the whole scenario is likely I'm just saying with everyone and their mom putting futures on the "hottest most dynamic toughest team," wouldn't surprise me to watch them regress back to mediocrity and disappoint...

2daBank

Saints put up 24 and they win that game...in car in NO doesn't matter...I'm all for the defense wins games arguments but at some point you gotta score enough to win. What good team have they proven they can do that against? Pats? As far as arizona...exactly...neither sea or sf got the offense to pull away from zona so its likely they win at least 1 one of those especially because those 2 teams likely to be in position to sit players...Not saying the whole scenario is likely I'm just saying with everyone and their mom putting futures on the "hottest most dynamic toughest team," wouldn't surprise me to watch them regress back to mediocrity and disappoint...
    they put up 1000 yards on aints in 2 games last year.. sure you can tell me aints defense is better but they not all that talented, sure they scheme well and have handled softies but they still not equipped to stop physical teams..

Twiz

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they put up 1000 yards on aints in 2 games last year.. sure you can tell me aints defense is better but they not all that talented, sure they scheme well and have handled softies but they still not equipped to stop physical teams..
    I'm the last dude to hype the saints D but think of it this way...last night the most pathetic the saints could look in any form...that being said take away the fumble 6 and the 2 deep pass plays and hawks (a physical team) have ~20 points...lynch averaged ~2 ypc...seahawks success was intermediate passing and I'd argue that Cam's fraudulent ass couldn't make half those throws. If you betting Carolina to win either of those games you're betting them to score over 24 and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Think Detroit or Dallas could beat seattle...their defense is tough but I think they're fraudulent on offense...Only team to put up 30 on them this year beat them remember...detroit or dallas can sco any given day...Saints D is still soft they won't win the NFC...
    lol

Just lol. Saints have a better d than those 2 bullshit teams dallas/Detroit you just named. Neither them have a chance in fukk at beating sea, neither are good on the road and both have idiot head coaches that can piss a game away at anytime with their bone headed decisions. Those teams aint puttin up all kinds points on seattles d and even if they do they dont have the defense to hold.

Guys on here way underrate sea offense as well

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Carolina has scored 30+ many times this yr . They can score 10 pts and still win.

I don't get all the 9er love they haven't won me over yet. Kaep been avg at best I don't think they have what it takes this year. They could beat either 3/4 seed but thats their ceiling IMO

Twiz

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Carolina has scored 30+ many times this yr . They can score 10 pts and still win.

I don't get all the 9er love they haven't won me over yet. Kaep been avg at best I don't think they have what it takes this year. They could beat either 3/4 seed but thats their ceiling IMO
    Against the Giants in the middle of a 6 game losing streak, TB twice, ATL, and Minny...lol. Let's not forget STL where Rams had 3 TOs 1 returned for a TD...Between those 6 games you have 16 TOs and multiple defensive TDs...So you're counting on Brees to turn the ball over 2-3 times? After his offense got embarrassed on national TV? Doubt it...really doubt it...

First 12345 Last