Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$200 on the Saints ML +235 @ Seattle

Seattle is overrated against the pass in 4/5 wr sets. Saints just have more offensive weapons. No percy harvin. No Sidney Rice. Unless Marshawn Lynch goes for 150 and 2 tds, I don't see Seattle being able to score enough points to hang with Brees. I doubt we see too many turnovers. Saints will step on them early and force Seattle to be more one dimensional.

I like Saints to win this game then go home and lose to the Panthers in the next prime time game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

with 4/5 WR sets that doesnt leave many to block

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

You have it the other way around, Saints lose tonight then beat Carolina at home.
    Seattle wins then losses to San Fran next week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Thank you

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Percy Harvin has caught 1 pass this season....

How does he even factor into your handicapping?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

With everyone loving the Seahawks and the Line going to -6.5... Saints will win sbr burial incoming for all this Seahawks love team hasn't proven shit this year and shudve lost to the skins in the playoffs .. Overrated

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I'm on saints too but got them earlier at a worse line.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You have it the other way around, Saints lose tonight then beat Carolina at home.
    Seattle wins then losses to San Fran next week.
    Na, saints gonna be sore as hell after tonight - short week, not enough time to heal up. Panthers will be ready. Newton in a dome? All those speedy players Carolina has? Gonna be a tougher game for Brees than most think.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Na, saints gonna be sore as hell after tonight - short week, not enough time to heal up. Panthers will be ready. Newton in a dome? All those speedy players Carolina has? Gonna be a tougher game for Brees than most think.
    Agreed. Panthers will have a great shot to beat Saints next week.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Nice play. Saints defense have really improved. I could see them giving Russell the fits all night. I think the spread is a safer play imo.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

prove it.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Nice play. Saints defense have really improved. I could see them giving Russell the fits all night. I think the spread is a safer play imo.
    Still not sold on Saints defense. For one, they can be ran on. They are not an elite defense. Any good defense knows the first thing they have to do is stop the run. I think the Saints give up something like 4.5 yards per carry. They are very improved in the back end, but to be fair they haven't really faced any great offensive teams.

My guess is Rob Ryan stacks the box and tries to take Lynch away, and tries to have Russell Wilson beat him from the pocket.

IndyColtsFan
    IndyColtsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

The Saints... LoL... This is the same team that barely held on to win against a terrible ATL team, that barely got by a struggling Tampa team, that got beat by the Jets!!! No thanks, my money is on the Seahawks all day!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan View Post
    The Saints... LoL... This is the same team that barely held on to win against a terrible ATL team, that barely got by a struggling Tampa team, that got beat by the Jets!!! No thanks, my money is on the Seahawks all day!!
    Didn't the Seahawks barely get by Tampa? Lol

IndyColtsFan
    IndyColtsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

The Bucs have been playing much better the last few weeks with Glennon at QB.

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

And the Rams. Came down to a goal line stand by the Seahawks.

I do not think they are very good. Give me the Saints points.

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?
    Rainman10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

The Seachickens are overrated. Almost lost to the Panther's week 1 before they got on the roll they've been on, SHOULD have lost to the Rams if not for boneheaded play calling by the Rams, SHOULD have lost to the garbage Texans, and only beat the Bucs by 7.

I know it's in Seattle, but they're so due for a loss at home. The Titans and Bucs were both able to keep it within 1 score when they were in Seattle. And this is one of the best offenses in the league coming in.

I'm by no means a good capper, but that Saints ML is pretty juicy, and I'll prob throw a unit on it just for the hell of it. Plus I'm a Packers fan and absolutely hate the Seahawks so I was going to be rooting against them anyways.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Saints tend to play terrible on the road.
    Not betting on this game.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Seattle is overrated against the pass in 4/5 wr sets. Saints just have more offensive weapons. No percy harvin. No Sidney Rice. Unless Marshawn Lynch goes for 150 and 2 tds, I don't see Seattle being able to score enough points to hang with Brees. I doubt we see too many turnovers. Saints will step on them early and force Seattle to be more one dimensional.

I like Saints to win this game then go home and lose to the Panthers in the next prime time game.
    what do you think about the sea DB who is suspended?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Seattle secondary is vulnerable, especially with two of their top three corner backs out. The Saints are going to spread them out and try to light them up.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman10 View Post
    The Seachickens are overrated. Almost lost to the Panther's week 1 before they got on the roll they've been on, SHOULD have lost to the Rams if not for boneheaded play calling by the Rams, SHOULD have lost to the garbage Texans, and only beat the Bucs by 7.

I know it's in Seattle, but they're so due for a loss at home. The Titans and Bucs were both able to keep it within 1 score when they were in Seattle. And this is one of the best offenses in the league coming in.

I'm by no means a good capper, but that Saints ML is pretty juicy, and I'll prob throw a unit on it just for the hell of it. Plus I'm a Packers fan and absolutely hate the Seahawks so I was going to be rooting against them anyways.
    Umm Carolina is good, dosnt matter if it was week 1. TB had a 21 point lead on Seahawks and still couldn't hold on. This is monday night, Bree's will be under pressure all night. Most people think Seahawks r overrated. Most those people are stupid. Russle Wilson will scramble for yards all night vs the saints.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by goat milk View Post
    seattle is overrated against the pass in 4/5 wr sets. Saints just have more offensive weapons. No percy harvin. No sidney rice. Unless marshawn lynch goes for 150 and 2 tds, i don't see seattle being able to score enough points to hang with brees. I doubt we see too many turnovers. Saints will step on them early and force seattle to be more one dimensional.

I like saints to win this game then go home and lose to the panthers in the next prime time game.
    nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Agreed, Seattle secondary is vulnerable, especially with two of their top three corner backs out. The Saints are going to spread them out and try to light them up.
    im not a defensive guru, but from what ive read both maxwell and lane are also very good...

does sherman cover graham?

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Umm Carolina is good, dosnt matter if it was week 1. TB had a 21 point lead on Seahawks and still couldn't hold on. This is monday night, Bree's will be under pressure all night. Most people think Seahawks r overrated. Most those people are stupid. Russle Wilson will scramble for yards all night vs the saints.
    I think the Hawks got lucky the Bucs decided to beat themselves at the end of that game, I think Brees is well equipped to handle pressure. But I think Russell Wilson scrambling could be the one advantage the Saints have trouble accounting for. If Wilson has one of those games where he runs for like 10 first downs, game over.

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?

What do you guys think of

Drew Brees OVER 2.5 TDs (+135)

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    I think the Hawks got lucky the Bucs decided to beat themselves at the end of that game, I think Brees is well equipped to handle pressure. But I think Russell Wilson scrambling could be the one advantage the Saints have trouble accounting for. If Wilson has one of those games where he runs for like 10 first downs, game over.
    True, but there's a reason Seattle hasnt lost here in almost 2 years. The crowd is a force. U can't hear shit. Saints shoulda lost to SF. Bree's is very good QB, but he plays over half his games indoors.....

matt1216

What most of you don't understand is Seattle plays down to the subpar teams and they get up big time for the good teams. Yes there an average team on the road but, there easily better than any team when there at home especially on MNF.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman10 View Post
    What do you guys think of

Drew Brees OVER 2.5 TDs (+135)
    Easy under.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    im not a defensive guru, but from what ive read both maxwell and lane are also very good...

does sherman cover graham?
    Maxwell and Lane are "good" but they're not starters. Sherman is good enough to shut Graham down, but dedicating him to Graham would leave the secondary vulnerable in other ways. They could cover him with Sherman and maybe cheat a safety over to Graham's side, or bracket him with a corner back and a safety, but that also comes with a risk. Payton will line Graham up a couple different ways early just to see what the Seahawks do, then he'll adjust. There's going to be some mismatches.
    Points Awarded:

Tommy Karate gave Potentate 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

davidcsmith
    davidcsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Didn't Seattle almost get beat by Tennessee?...At home?...

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    True, but there's a reason Seattle hasnt lost here in almost 2 years. The crowd is a force. U can't hear shit. Saints shoulda lost to SF. Bree's is very good QB, but he plays over half his games indoors.....

Yes the 12th man is for real and a very legit factor. But the Saints home field isn't a library either. It'll be a challenge for sure, but I expect them to come in prepared. Brees isn't a rookie or development QB like say, Kaepernick. The environment will be a challenge, but I don't think we can look at it as a total gamebreaker. Drew Brees did not get to where he is because he can't play football outside.

bhubbs
    bhubbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I like Saints in this one as well.... but not too confident in the ML.

Saints +11/Spurs -5 (-150) -- 1%
    Saints +11/Rockets -3 (-120) -- 1%
    Saints ML (+246) -- .4%

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Best of luck pal!
    I have the Pts.

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by davidcsmith View Post
    Didn't Seattle almost get beat by Tennessee?...At home?...
    Yeah but it wasn't on MNF so they weren't trying

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

We all know what to do now

12 Last