cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Thor View Post
    I kinda feel dirty cashing this ticket. Sheesh, won't bet another Sunday night game all year.
    I do too haha. I'll take it though, a W is a W. Who knows if they would have even scored a TD though. We'll never know. $$$

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

3rd down pass to Davis, dropped. Fourth down to Garcon, catch, fumble. Garcon is the biggest piece of garbage on Washington. No wonder Indy let him go.
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So how does that go down on the books. Did they convert that 2nd down or not? Did they run a 1st down play and then a 4th down play? What's the official scoring? LOL

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    3rd down pass to Davis, dropped. Fourth down to Garcon, catch, fumble. Garcon is the biggest piece of garbage on Washington. No wonder Indy let him go.
    Garcon is fast but he has very poor hands.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I guess, yeah, although they had already moved the chains and the down box to 1st down. I guess that doesn't count for anything when the ref says otherwise.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I guess, yeah, although they had already moved the chains and the down box to 1st down. I guess that doesn't count for anything when the ref says otherwise.
    They had a first down off the 4th down play, but Garcon handed it off to the Giants.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the refs singled a first down so the chain movers moved the chains then I think another ref said it was 3rd down

First 12