Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Nick Foles at it again

Napolean foles and the TEs carving up a legit cards D
    D Line crushing palmer, eagles whiffed trying to tackle Fitz or this would be a shutout

#ChampionCHIP

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Should be the MVP, too bad the writers who don't watch the games will give it to Manning because it "seems right"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He might be best QB in league

Phila most dangerous team in the NFL

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

There is seriously not any statistical category that Manning has over Foles. They both have a 7 TD game each, Foles no INT yet, only Manning has better players and more attempts.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Part of that is that the Chip Kelly offense works and the NFL isn't ready for it.

Who said Phila needed to start Vick? Yeah he would have had some cool rushing yards but no chance he'd have 20TD and 0INT. The first job of the QB is still to pass the ball.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Should be the MVP, too bad the writers who don't watch the games will give it to Manning because it "seems right"

MVP of a 6-5 squad, lol the Philly homers are always good fun.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wish he was throwing those tds to d jackson though.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Master Chip doing a good job of letting Arizona hang around this game. Offense has not done shit with all these turnovers. This game should be totally out of reach with all the picks, etc. and it's still dangerously close. Running game blows.

Vinnie Paz

They have a very good defense man. Very good. Dumb penalty killed mccoys huge run, guy finally breaks one after being stuffed all game and ir gets killed by a penalty. Desean takes one home and another penalty kills that, Wtf

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He might be best QB in league

Phila most dangerous team in the NFL
    Think the summer sun burned through that shiny horseshoe and melted your remaining few brain cells.

EaglesPhan36

I just think the rush game is too vanilla. I was expected it to have the most variables of the offense with formations, etc. but there's not a whole lot of variance to it. Basically if you're playing a team with a good run D that does its film study, you are probably going to be bottled up because you don't show them much in the way of different looks.

This more or less has been a very typical Chip game planned game when they get a lead. They don't play well in the 2nd half of the majority of those games because he does not seem to realize that he still needs to be aggressive the whole game and show different things.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Been saying it since before he got in the league.

Kid is a gamer.

He has all the throws.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Damn eagles penalties gonna cost me 2h.. i just ne3d a fg but they cant get it..got a td reversed bs penalty.. need eagles by 4

EaglesPhan36

Very lucky on that penalty. Chip's 2nd half play calling is obscenely poor.

nvrlose37

Refs blowing Nick Foles to save him from the INT. have fun with that Eagles fans.

nvrlose37

19 TDs, 0 INTs*

EaglesPhan36

Set up to lose late if the defense can't bail them out. Terrible 2nd half. Chip still has not learned how to play with a lead at this point in the season = shitty coaching.

This is way too many times put into this position when the games should have been put away long ago.

EaglesPhan36

Defense wins it. Or Carson Palmer sucking. Tomato. To-mato. Back into a 1st place tie.

Maybe ... might want to score here fukkstains.

Vinnie Paz

game ends on a holding call

EaglesPhan36

Wow. Lucky ass shit again off a terrible play call. All they had to do was run up the gut again and take the FG.

nvrlose37

Eagles getting bailed out. Foles is a fraud, McCoy couldn't do shit today. Have fun in first for now

Vinnie Paz

Go for a td here chip

simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Refs are penetrating fixing this shit they should be demoted to little league after some of they calls in the last 2 minutes

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Go for a td here chip
    He'd fukk it up with some sort of pass.

Vinnie Paz

Can't end the game on some bs holding call, fukk it I don't care its karma for all the no calls we got when Vick first came in for qb yrs back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila right in the thick of it now

They beat a good team today

EaglesPhan36

The holding penalty by the rule book is a hold. I mean they might not call that 9/10, but the Arizona DE had a hold of his jersey. If Foles had tucked the ball and looked like he was going to run, it probably would not have been called - but since he was looking to pass the whole way, I think that's where the flag came in.

Arizona was lucky to still be in position to have any chance in hell late in that game. Palmer made too many mistakes and their OL got shoved around by the Philly pass rush. Truly if the Eagles had any sort of killer instinct when they get up big, these sort of games would be decided early in the 4th quarter and not have shit like this be part of a discussion after a game.

I harp on it every week, but Chip is still a very weak in-game coach at this level. He still seems to have the college mindset that if he gets up by a couple scores, his game plan is going to continue to work for four quarters and that he's simply going to run a team off-the-field. This isn't Oregon and I wish he'd fukking get a grasp of that. They have been fortunate that his lack of adjustments/clock management late with leads has not cost them more than the San Diego games. They've had at least 2-3 games where they should have been milking a bigger lead in the 4th quarter and instead have been hanging on for dear life.

ChalkyDog

I really think Chip is not ready for this level yet. Something wrong with Philly's play calling.

Talent is carrying Chip right now.

Shady, Djax and Foles make his job so much easier. Those guys even make the Philly Oline look serviceable. Although, I attribute the Oline's recent improvement due to the fact that Chip's scheme's make zone blocking a lot easier, especially when the QB stays where he is supposed to instead of running outside the zoned protection.

Would love to see Maclin back in this offense, but what are ya gonna do?

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait till next year when the is the guy from the getgo

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I wonder what will happen to vick

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Capper1124 View Post
    Wait till next year when the is the guy from the getgo
    Should have been this year. Chip was just too worried to mess with Chemistry that early in his tenure. Worked out alright, but if Foles played over Vick the whole season except for the 1h of the 1st game, Philly would have more wins.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    I wonder what will happen to vick
    I think retirement. An ideal situation would be coming back to Philly to keep mentoring Foles & Barkley, but I don't see Philly paying him what he would probably want to essentially be a 3rd strong or emergency QB most likely. Perhaps they could have him be the backup QB and give Barkley another year to develop and grasp the system more ... but again, it's probably all about the money. No one is going to pay him to be a starter and he can't last a full year anyhow. Being a backup somewhere else would clearly only be for the money and if Philly wants nothing to do with him. He has been a model teammate and mentor though, so it is a possibility - but I think retirement leads the race right now.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

vick will get a job in the nfl. matt flynn has played on every team in the league this year. vick will be ok.

Vinnie Paz

Vick will end up a raider.