cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    That's too bad. You would've made a lot of money betting against them in the playoffs recently ATS.

In the end I think it's made me more money then lost me

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

td broncos!!!!!!!!!!

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Don't get why people hate on Peyton.Guy is a class act unlike 75% of the league.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If KC could come down with some of these big downfield throws, this would be a completely different game. I've counted at least 4 easy drops on bombs down field just in the second half.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    2 weeks ago everyone loved them +7.5 in Denver. They lose that game and the following week and now they are +6.5 AT HOME and nobody likes them.

It's not like Denver rolled them 2 weeks ago. They won by 10. If the line 2 weeks ago was accurate, Denver would not have been more than -2.5 today.

Just crazy to me how quickly public perception changes when it comes to this league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I took em, and youre right, everybody was all over them in denver and "I'm gonna bet them for sure when the games in Kc!" ....maybe not on here, but all the guys at work were saying that shit, now leading up thegame nobody's talking anymore lol.

Chiefs plus 6 for me .
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you are certainly proof of that..
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    you guys are such clowns, anybody who bets Denver -6 or whatever is an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Chiefs will win this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    chiefs do not suck. denver sucks if you use that logic. they have had the same schedule virtually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm on Chiefs. People made too big of a deal that Houston and Hali are out. Regardless Peyton has been pretty average the past 6 games or so. Huge divisional game, I'll take a quality Chiefs team at home getting 6 points. No brainer for me.
    dumbfuks.

lol

First 12