finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8008

take the fins on +110 ML

Simms is starting for the jets..........FINS WILL WIN

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i could play qb for the jets today and beat mia.. pretty simple, turn and hand ball off, watch run gm whip a shit run defense..

finfan88

ok ill see ya after the game..........

2daBank

not likely,,after jets win you will be no where to be found and i wont give a shit..if mia does win you be here bragging about a baseless homer pick and i still wont give a shit..
    Points Awarded:

Bagman5 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bez

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Go dolphins

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

I am not a fan, but I like the Dolphins in this spot. It is not a hot read for me but it is a good play. Jets D is nasty so I am considering teasing the crap out of the Dolphins. I can get them at +17.5 at the moment in a 15 point teaser. I think this game is a defensive struggle. If Tannehil can stay on his feet long enough to connect with Wallace the Fins could torch the Jets. I suspect both QBs will spend a good portion of the game on their backs. +17.5 looks like gold in this spot.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not likely,,after jets win you will be no where to be found and i wont give a shit..if mia does win you be here bragging about a baseless homer pick and i still wont give a shit..
    Bank, love your picks bro. Been following your thread for a while. The Dolphins run D has had some bad games, but they're not that bad, really. They held Carolina to 136 yds rushing last weekend, and over half that was QB Newton. I don't think the team is very good, and they could certainly lose today. This game is a no play for me, but I certainly don't think the Jets are a good play. I could see either team winning. BOL with your plays. I'm with you on Cincy. I've got the under in that game also.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Bank, love your picks bro. Been following your thread for a while. The Dolphins run D has had some bad games, but they're not that bad, really. They held Carolina to 136 yds rushing last weekend, and over half that was QB Newton. I don't think the team is very good, and they could certainly lose today. This game is a no play for me, but I certainly don't think the Jets are a good play. I could see either team winning. BOL with your plays. I'm with you on Cincy. I've got the under in that game also.
    panther run gm outside of newton looked like shit against a terrible pats run d the prior gm as well.. i trust jets run gm and i do not believe mia run d is even competent, their pass d is very good but i dont think that will come into play today.. i been wrong before tho.. i do agree with guy teasing phins (well not that many points) i think if you tease mia to +8 it just as good as jets-2..

arpeggiomeister

Finfan I think you could be golden. Line just moved 2.5 points. MIA is now pk. I got one less point then I was hoping for at +16.5 but I was shocked at how far and fast this moved. Somebody just came in with big money to do that. I am assuming it is sharp money but I can't say for sure.

finfan88

bank why r u so rude....it was my gut feeling to pk the fins to win..yes im a fan, but thats not why i picked the fins.......Jets suck and the fins r a better team .........plain and simple.....AND IT LOOKS LIKE MONEY NOW....

finfan88

Bank.... so much for ur Jimmy the fckn greek analysis on the jets to win......

arpeggiomeister

Fin nice win brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I teased the hell out of the Dolphins. Turns out I didn't even need the extra points but a win is a win. I'll take it. Can't say that your thread is what made me bet them. I had the idea when I woke up this morning. I was glad to see this thread though because it meant someone else saw what I was seeing. That was the easiest play I had all day. Pats and Broncos both hit as well (on my 15 point teaser, Pats lost ATS) I have one last leg tomorrow, Saints +19.5. I am feeling pretty good about my chances.

Again, outstanding win brother. Don't sweat the trolls on here. Some people just feel the need to talk shit. It was a great call!!!