No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

A loss today should be the final nail in Garrett's coffin

Really don't understand how JJ continues to defend a guy who is so obviously in way over his head. Will be interesting to see how he spins this disaster if Oakland somehow hangs on and embarrasses the Cowgirls on national TV.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

As much as I dislike Garrett is it really his fault his bitch made qb rather check down to a lite whit boy than throw to one of best wrs in gm? Seriously all year homo punk ass stops looking at dez every other gm like he retarded, prob more worried bout completion percentage. Megaton gets doubled and stafford chucks it to him over and over..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    As much as I dislike Garrett is it really his fault his bitch made qb rather check down to a lite whit boy than throw to one of best wrs in gm? Seriously all year homo punk ass stops looking at dez every other gm like he retarded, prob more worried bout completion percentage. Megaton gets doubled and stafford chucks it to him over and over..
    I have no idea why the franchise hitched their wagon long-term to a proven loser like Romo, but they did and now Garrett will be the fall guy. Garrett seems overwhelmed by being a HC in Dallas to me. With that being said, though, Romo strikes me as a guy who couldn't care less about winning and losing.

Then again, Dez quits on routes all the time. Who knows. The entire environment there is just toxic.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

This has nothing to do with the coach. Romo is a 2nd string QB. He is terrible

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    This has nothing to do with the coach. Romo is a 2nd string QB. He is terrible
    Garrett doesn't get the most out of his resources, though. If Dez is an egomaniac, fix it. If Romo's indifferent, fix it. Like I said, that's what you get paid to do as a head coach, and that's why he'll be the fall guy. You think Phil Jackson was just a great X's and O's coach? These days, it's more about being the team shrink than anything else. We just see Dallas doing the same things over and over again. I doubt that ever changes on Garrett's watch.

Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Garrett blowsss come on how can a billionaire owner looking for a superbowl have garrett. Thats like taking Mo Cheeks and sticking it out instead of finding a Phil Jackson

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Solid effort tonight by Dallas.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Coiner,

Garett is coming back to coach next season no matter what.

Jerry Jones already addressed this.

The loss tonight was to be expected. Romo is not as good on the road especially in prime time road games.

The Cowboys are still in the hunt to win the NFC East though