booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

I going get a check from 5dimes next week. 5dimes customer services tell me just deposit it in the bank, and it will credit to my bank account 5-7 days.

As we all know, all the check is foreign and I think my will be coming from Phillipine. I have never deposit foreign check before. I don't want bank to 'Flag' the check or my account.

What is the easiest/fastest/safest way to do it?

Thanks,

Have a Blessing Happy Thanksgiving Day.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

My experience with this was a foreign check from bovada a couple years ago. It was bank of Thailand I think or maybe Hong Kong for like $2500. I took it into the bank and the manager told me they didn't think it was a real check. Said they would try to deposit it. It took like a week or two but it cleared.

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't do it man, I'm tellin ya, they're gonna flag you as a terrorist then oluvasudden you'll have CIA knocking on your door asking about your affiliation with Osama Bun Laden. Just sign and send it to me instead I'll take care of it.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

all my 5d checks over 1k are canadian.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

yup they are canadian, go to your branch and you will have no problem, just did it at bofa last week

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I received my check from sportsbetting.ag and they sent it from Singapore and it cleared through my bank.