MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~Detroit Hosts Green Bay Thanksgiving Day~

This is a big game for me at 7-1 and a press on my last win, so I'am taking this game very seriously Ladies & Gentleman of the jury. Like old time bookmaker told me once, your only as strong as your bankroll kid making bets with bookies, because they have a bigger bank roll then you[[[[[[[ I'am talking about juice you have to pay on your bet's... [lose to many games, the juice will eat you alive if your are a player baby!!!!!. Here are two Personal Points I like to relate to all of you reading my thread .....1'st of all those "poor folk" living in bankrupted Detroit, betting with there hard earn money with the local books with hopes and dreams in making a score on Thanksgiving that Lions will win. Rumor on street in downtown bankrupted Detroit is that a little old poor lady made a bet with food stamps//LOL LOL !!! Lets be realistic SBR members you don,t think the Detroit Lions as team don,t know the point spread and most important the hometown Referees//LOL/LOL. Very simple its like the Detroit Lions saying Happy Thanksgiving to all the "poor folk" winning there bets in a bankrupted city and having great Thanksgiving day[ Fela Menon instead of Turkey,//LOL/LOL
    My Prediction Using my Formula with a more complete Analysis and different betting style[ press every game I win] Detroit Wins By 8 Points+. System Smitty Ryan Jr.Horseshoe Club downtown Vegas[ 19-4] with and against the spread picks Lions out of 3 games played Thanksgiving Day. He predicts Detroit will win by 9 points!!!!! Green Bay is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games, total has gone under in 6 Green Bay's last 8 games,Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit,Green Bay is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit. Comparing power ratings with wire service Detroit 96 to Green Bay 92 add +2 for away. Detroit -2 Compared to J.J. Bacasus[Blue Card] I personal think its best in NFL ratings has this game higher with Detroit at 98.5 to 90 + 2 for away Detroit -6 1/2 and my bet with 5Dimes is -6 1/2
    Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers offense won’t be able to keep up a shootout game against the Lions. The Packers simply don’t have anyone to stop Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush who has over 150 yards rushing in three of its past four games-.also a quick note look at injury list with a lot of probability's in Green Bay offense line[you don,t have to rocket scientist to see a banged up offense line with lots of ??????]
    ~Thank You All For Reading My Threads& Best Of Luck On Second Half Of NFL Season~
    MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Not funny or even worth the read....gl on your bet

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I'AM NOT GREEDY JUST NEDDIE//LOL

MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Harry some of your posts are difficult to read but it looks like you took the Lions.. in that case good call and BOL to you sir

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS JOEY!!!! ITS JUST GETTING REAL UGLY FOR GREEN BAY IN 3 RD QUARTER, WITH NO HOPE!!!!!!! I SHOULD BE 8-1 AFTER THIS GAME. HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING DAY JOEY, THANKS FOR READING MY THREAD
    MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT