Here are 10 handicapping trends that have caught my attention as the final month of the regular season nears From Linemakers & Sporting News that I would like to share with SBR members.
1. Buccaneers rolling. After their outright upset of Detroit as 7-point underdogs (a line that was bet down from as large as 9.5) on Sunday, the Buccaneers have now beaten the point spread in four consecutive games, the longest current such streak in the NFL.

2. Bad Bears. Chicago continues to underperform relative to the point spread. The Bears are 2-8-1 against the number entering December after a 42-21 loss at St. Louis on Sunday.

3. NFC North blues. The Bears aren’t the only poor bet among NFC North teams. Every other team in the division has a losing spread record entering Week 13, too. The Vikings, Lions and Packers are all 5-6 against the number.

4. Ravens, Steelers hitting their strides. Both the Ravens and Steelers have covered three straight entering Thursday night’s game at Baltimore. The Ravens are field-goal favorites.

5. Cowboys keep on covering. No team has been better against the spread than Dallas, which is 8-3 against the number after its 24-21 win as 2.5-point underdogs at the Giants on Sunday. The Cowboys are now 5-1 against the spread as dogs.

6. Titans getting it done as favorites. Tennessee (-2.5) came back to defeat host Oakland 22-19 on Sunday. For the moment, this earns the 5-6 Titans the No. 6 seed in the AFC. It also improves the Titans’ record to 3-1-1 against the spread as favorites in 2013. The Titans figure to be favored at Jacksonville (Dec. 22) and vs. Houston (Dec. 29) and could be favored against Arizona on Dec. 15. Tennessee is a 4.5-point underdog at Indianapolis on Sunday, and it surely will be an underdog at Denver on Dec. 8.

7. Texans’ home woes continue. The Texans are now 0-6 against the spread at home after Sunday’s loss to Jacksonville. They are 7-point home underdogs to New England on Sunday.

8. Chargers ready for a December to remember? The Chargers are 3-1 ATS at home this season. Four of their final five games of the 2013 campaign are in San Diego, including Sunday’s contest vs. Cincinnati.

9. Be wary of the Falcons away from Atlanta. The Falcons, who are already out of playoff contention as November nears its end, play three of their last five games of a disappointing 2013 season on the road. The Falcons are 0-5 against the number on the road in 2013. Also, in their last three games as visitors, Atlanta hasn’t come within 10 points of covering the spread. The Falcons opened as 3.5-point dogs for their game with the Bills in Toronto this week – it’s the first time this season Buffalo is favored.

10. Jaguars playing hard. After failing to cover in their first five games, the Jaguars are 3-3 ATS in their last six games, with their last two covers outright upsets as double-digit underdogs at Tennessee (+12) and at Houston (+10).

Mike Wilkening's The Linemakers on Sporting News.

I'am 7-1 record with and against the spread of second half season. All my picks are on threads with SBR Sports Forum [NFL]. My Prediction Using my Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style[ press every game I win] Betting only two or three games games a week, if I win 2 press the following week, if I win one out two, its a press again!!! If I win one out of three press again!!!. So far week # 6 through season half time I'am about 60% "it could have been worse" but the second half of season I will Kick some Azz with my new type Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style.
~Thank You All For Reading My Threads & Best Of Luck On Second Half Of NFL Season~
Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT