Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Seahawks open at -6 vs Saints?????

wow this is crazy!

i thought this would open as pick'em. WTF the books are so scared to lose money on Seattle they have made them just about unbettable this season.

Laying 6 points to the Saints ??? that is crazy! only play here is Seahawks ML but that is a ton of juice.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

both teams shit on the road, great at home....not sure why you're surprised

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    i thought -3 at most. But 6 points???? Saints getting no love here. This line screams blowout but i hate to lay almost a TD to the 4th best QB in the NFL

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    wow this is crazy!

i thought this would open as pick'em. WTF the books are so scared to lose money on Seattle they have made them just about unbettable this season.

Laying 6 points to the Saints ??? that is crazy! only play here is Seahawks ML but that is a ton of juice.
    do you know when the last time Seattle lost at home was? -110 for the Seahawks to just win at home doesn't make much sense now does it. Line is spot on

easyliving

i thought -3 at most. But 6 points???? Saints getting no love here. This line screams blowout but i hate to lay almost a TD to the 4th best QB in the NFL
    your not getting at at -3 every person would be betting the Seahawks and the books would get next to no action on the Saints. the Seahawks are simply that good at home. Only thing to worry about is the fact that they have Niners on deck.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle wins by 10 +..Seattle wins big on Monday Nights...look back....Percy Harvin's put into full play potential..Seattle Defence fully stocked...Offence line back in full force....On The saints..sproules out...defence banged up....I'm gonna wait for peeps to hit NO wait and see if line goes down a bit...Seattle is SUPERBOWL bound baby!!!! This game if we win will propell us into the playoffs with home field...BIG GAME next Monday.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    do you know when the last time Seattle lost at home was? -110 for the Seahawks to just win at home doesn't make much sense now does it. Line is spot on
    i guess i'm just dissapointed b/c i've had this game circled all year and i have been anticipating taking the Seahawks here but i invisioned -3 or less.

now that the spread is 6 points, i don't know....
    Last edited by Big Bear; 11-24-13 at 11:56 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seattle wins by 10 +..Seattle wins big on Monday Nights...look back....Percy Harvin's put into full play potential..Seattle Defence fully stocked...Offence line back in full force....On The saints..sproules out...defence banged up....I'm gonna wait for peeps to hit NO wait and see if line goes down a bit...Seattle is SUPERBOWL bound baby!!!! This game if we win will propell us into the playoffs with home field...BIG GAME next Monday.

yeah that atmosphere is going to be unreal. They will probably set a new sound record

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Shit on the road...LOL wouldn't say shit..but definitely. Not as good as at home...were 10-1 bud

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

This wont be a close game...Seattle has a good run defense and their secondary will shut down most of new Orleans passing threats...that fukkin giant of a tight end will get his but sparenly...This will be a statement game for Seattle ..show the rest of the NFC What to expect coming into the klink. New Orleans will lose two games rest of season this one and in Carolina.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

wow this is crazy!

you serious bro??? i am shocked it isnt more....seattle off the bye, new orleans traveling cross country to play in the cold......not sure what the record is for saints outdoors but i bet it isnt the greatest......line looks right.....all the best my friend

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    you serious bro??? i am shocked it isnt more....seattle off the bye, new orleans traveling cross country to play in the cold......not sure what the record is for saints outdoors but i bet it isnt the greatest......line looks right.....all the best my friend
    This is probably a preview of the NFC championship

TallGuySmallFry
    TallGuySmallFry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Saints have been able to run the ball effectively this year. This season they have won road games they haven't won is years passed.Seattle has shown its susceptible to the run. Seattle LBs can't keep up with Brees dinking and dunking. I'll take the 6 pts all day. Oh yeah, underdogs of this nature 5-6.5 pts tend to cover more than not. Don't get me wrong close game here though!

TallGuySmallFry

the 6 will drop because ML will get hit by Saints backer. I think Seattle wins by 3-4 pts tops. Good luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Saints worth a play although hard to beat Seattle up there

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Line is correct... Seattle is an incredibly tough place to play even for the mighty Saints

Might just play the total in this game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

It opened -4.5, if Hawks win then they lose to the Niners the following week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    It opened -4.5, if Hawks win then they lose to the Niners the following week.
    they losing to the niners regardless i think.. they not losing to the saints soft asses in sea.. lynch will run all over these guys..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Agreed, Seahawks will lose to the Niners the following week. I think they cover the spread against the Saints, but that is a big number. I was expecting -4 to -4.5. Line seems pretty telling.

easyliving

line should be -7. Seattle is the play without a doubt at -6.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Does anyone remember the year when the Saints were at -14 or something during the playoffs in Seattle but the Hawks just straight up won the game?

TallGuySmallFry

Random weird question to self: Would the team that ends up losing this game have had held back some special plays in the playbook for the playoffs?
    I assume not just a thought though

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    This wont be a close game...Seattle has a good run defense and their secondary will shut down most of new Orleans passing threats...that fukkin giant of a tight end will get his but sparenly...This will be a statement game for Seattle ..show the rest of the NFC What to expect coming into the klink. New Orleans will lose two games rest of season this one and in Carolina.
    Saints ML

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Brees has the worst QB split home/away in the NFL. Not sure why this is a shocker.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Does anyone remember the year when the Saints were at -14 or something during the playoffs in Seattle but the Hawks just straight up won the game?

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Seattle is the better team. Wouldn't bet against them.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Seattle ML

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best line of NFL season so far.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!

If my calculations are correct "they usually are" NO should win by double digits.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

wow this is crazy!

When was the last time the Seahawks were pk em at home Josephus?

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I've been a season ticket holder in Seattle for years and I will never forget the way the crowd exploded after that run. Still gives me the chills every time I watch it.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Seattle isn't losing another game Miners are a fraud ...ksperjunk is a fraud

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line is about right, IMO. Seahawks better overall and at home. Saints playing outdoors on a chilly, windy night are not quite the same team. NO is also bringing the #29 ranked rush defense into this game, which is not the situation you want against Seattle.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The line is about right, IMO. Seahawks better overall and at home. Saints playing outdoors on a chilly, windy night are not quite the same team. NO is also bringing the #29 ranked rush defense into this game, which is not the situation you want against Seattle.
    Well said.

Seattle matches up pretty well with the Saints to. Seahawks have the secondary to matchup with all of NO's weapons. Curious to see how Seattle deals with Graham. I know the Pats put Talib on Graham, but I doubt we see Sherman on Graham. But Seattle will run all over the Saints. I'm still not completely sold on the Saints defense. Are they improved? Of course they are, you can't get much worst than they were last year (I think they were historically one of the worst defenses of all time). New Orleans pass defense seems improved, but they still can't stop the run. Seattle will run and play action on them all day.

And Seahawks can play outside in the cold weather, not so much for Brees and the Saints. If you are looking to fade the Seahawks, do it in a couple weeks in SF. They will lose that game.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 11-25-13 at 06:45 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Well said.

Seattle matches up pretty well with the Saints to. Seahawks have the secondary to matchup with all of NO's weapons. Curious to see how Seattle deals with Graham. I know the Pats put Talib on Graham, but I doubt we see Sherman on Graham. But Seattle will run all over the Saints. I'm still not completely sold on the Saints defense. Are they improved? Of course they are, you can't get much worst than they were last year (I think they were historically one of the worst defenses of all time). New Orleans pass defense seems improved, but they still can't stop the run. Seattle will run and play action on them all day.

And Seahawks can play outside in the cold weather, not so much for Brees and the Saints. If you are looking to fade the Seahawks, do it in a couple weeks in SF. They will lose that game.
    They have lost Thurmond and Browner to suspension. They are actually trying out Marcus Trufant today. I think Brees will pick them apart without their two starting CB's.

12 Last