lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

big bear if you dont know the line of a game before it comes out and your guesses are off by 3 or more points you dont follow lines and have no clue

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They have lost Thurmond and Browner to suspension. They are actually trying out Marcus Trufant today. I think Brees will pick them apart without their two starting CB's.
    It will hurt. To be honest, Browner was struggling quite a bit throughout the year, I actually thought Thurmond would end up being the #2 CB opposite of Sherman by next year anyways. Losing Thurmond will hurt though. Seattle is deep at CB. Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell could both start for a handful of NFL teams. It will definitely hurt Seattle, but I still expect Seattle to dominate both lines of scrimmage. Hard not to bet on the team that will win in the trenches.

Sure the loss of Browner and Thurmond will hurt, but I don't think it will be a huge difference maker. None of the Saints WR's are huge difference makers anyways. Everyone knows the Saints do all their damage with Graham and Sproles/Thomas in the passing game.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Back to 4.5

pound away big bear

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

saints cover for sure

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Weather will favor Seattle. Forecast for Monday night is mid 30's with a chance of snow/rain.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle by DD

shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Not sure I'm touching this game straight up, however I do have New Orleans in 7pt Teaser at +13 which I feel pretty comfortable about.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seattle by DD
    Give me Saints +10 for 1K since you're so confident I'll gladly take it. Inbox me

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

too much on the line for hawks. GO HAWKS

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Saints are capable of scoring enough points to stay in a game with anyone, yes even Seattle. It'll be next man up in Seatown, but losing those two defensive backs is going to pose a problem, if anything, just a huge locker room distraction during a big week. Really, it's not cool to be shuffling personnel, having to sign and drop free agent replacements, field questions etc. And Saints players and staff aren't going to fly up to Seattle just to penetrate around.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Give me Saints +10 for 1K since you're so confident I'll gladly take it. Inbox me
    @-350 odds?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ninaz

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Of the 4 games they have played at home the only one that stands out was the Niners (who came out slow this season). So they blew out the Jags and the Vikings ... who cares. Barley beat the Bucs and the Titans. I am playing the pissed off Saints and the points. I think they have more to prove on the road than the Seahawks have to prove at home.
    Last edited by GREGREEK; 11-28-13 at 06:41 AM.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Who is the stunner?

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

You guys ok??? Saints are the bet! Seahawks are great at home, but got exposed.....Drew doesn't throw a pick and NO makes a statement to Denver!! Take the Saints and the points they win straight up or cover!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Skinsbaby View Post
    You guys ok??? Saints are the bet! Seahawks are great at home, but got exposed.....Drew doesn't throw a pick and NO makes a statement to Denver!! Take the Saints and the points they win straight up or cover!
    yea the "statement" is we will be fishing with you by the conf finals.. lynch will gash this soft ass defense. hopefully sea doesnt get to many "tackling too hard" flags for hitting the golden midget..

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Skinsbaby View Post
    lol

Brees and Manning will be watching the Super Bowl at home together.

Saints can't even beat the Jets on the road.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Saints will be playing out of their minds so they don't have to come back up to Seattle. This should be the Super Bowl.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

2 CBs out for Hawks as they face Brees? Yeah.. I am taking the points.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

whats surprising? seahawks home advantage might be 6 alone...seriously tho, seahawks cover this weekend...how yum yum does saints +6 look? that means its too good to be true...nola not the same team on the road and nobody has a better HFA then the hawks...saints run D isnt stopping beast mode...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

What people do not realize is the depth Seattle has on their team this year.Maxwell is a great replacement for browner and Seattle keeps filling the holes with 2nd stringers that would be starters on 31 other teams. This will be a statement game for Seattle New Orleans doesn't play well on road and Lynch will tear apart NO defence..keeping the ball and chances to score out of Breed hands.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line at 4.5 now. New Orleans isn't going to be surprised by Lynch and the Seattle run game. They'll put 8 in the box and try to pressure Wilson. IMHO, this game will come down to who executes and who makes mistakes.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    What people do not realize is the depth Seattle has on their team this year.Maxwell is a great replacement for browner and Seattle keeps filling the holes with 2nd stringers that would be starters on 31 other teams. This will be a statement game for Seattle New Orleans doesn't play well on road and Lynch will tear apart NO defence..keeping the ball and chances to score out of Breed hands.
    I totally agree, but Saints realize this IS their Super Bowl. They aren't winning up there in January with SEA healthy.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Brees has the worst QB split home/away in the NFL. Not sure why this is a shocker.
    The Saints have the best record in the NFL on the road since 2009 and second best in the NFL dating back to 2006.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The line is about right, IMO. Seahawks better overall and at home. Saints playing outdoors on a chilly, windy night are not quite the same team. NO is also bringing the #29 ranked rush defense into this game, which is not the situation you want against Seattle.

You mean 15th against the run, top 5 against the pass, tied for the league lead in sacks, etc.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    whats surprising? seahawks home advantage might be 6 alone...seriously tho, seahawks cover this weekend...how yum yum does saints +6 look? that means its too good to be true...nola not the same team on the road and nobody has a better HFA then the hawks...saints run D isnt stopping beast mode...

I guarantee you the game will be close to the very end with the Saints having a great chance to win. They are 1-1 the last two times playing there. It isn't louder than the Superdome I've been to both. Weather conditions could play a factor but I doubt it.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I guarantee you the game will be close to the very end with the Saints having a great chance to win. They are 1-1 the last two times playing there. It isn't louder than the Superdome I've been to both. Weather conditions could play a factor but I doubt it.
    Dude, your delusional if u think the saints are gonna make this close. It's going to be snowing/penetrating cold up here in Seattle. Percey harvin and lynch will beast mode this saints team. Seattle off a bye week.... Are u kidding me??? And on MNF???? Saints will be tired... This is the sucker line of the week. Seattle should win this 31-14. You obviously don't live in Seattle to know how cold or how loud this ace will be. Most Seattle fans marked this game down.... It will be much louder than the average Seahawks game. Bree's will have a Brain Freeze. Don't overthink this. Seattle wins most likely by 14-21 points

k13

Seattle ain't scoring 30+ points...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Seattle ain't scoring 30+ points...
    they will

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

look, it should be a pretty good game, I just see NO + points as one of the squarest plays of the week, if the situations were reversed and NO was in superdome coming of a bye laying 5 or 6 I'd flip to the other side, tale of 2 teams on the road IMO, going with the elite team, off a bye, at home vs a team that doesn't play as strong away from home

wizard1183
    wizard1183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

You're dumb to think sea chickens blow saints away. Brees is 3-0 in prime time games AWAY since the beginning is the saints. Not saying they'll win, but def cover.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

saints suck on the road

k13

Saints are going to smoke Carolina on SNF after this....

First 12