BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Please, further educate me of my ignorance.

I can la out facts people are too lazy to look for themselves if you'd like.
    Saying that the Patriots taped opposing teams practices is 100% untrue, and has absolutely no basis in fact whatsoever. If you have to make up lies to support the point you are making, then I guess you really didn't have a good point at all to begin with.

Stop being too lazy to educate yourself of the truth, my ignorant friend.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    how is he overrated?
    What has he won since not having a top 3 defence?

Who has he outplayed in the playoffs in the last 7 seasons?

Who else racks up stats and continues to throw when the game is out of hand in the 4th quarter?

Who has the luxury of playing in the worst division in football for the last 10 years?

How come a dog sh*t QB like Cassell can step in and look very good after not taking a single snap since high school?

And so on.

Again, Brady is top 15-20, but belongs no where near the top 5.

Oh yeah, Peyton Manning is in a whole different galaxy light years ahead Brady.

Brady= system QB.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady+Belichick>Manning.

BriGuy

Who has the luxury of playing in the worst division in football for the last 10 years?
    Peyton "Captain 1-and-done" Manning has been eliminated from the playoffs 3 times by a team from that division NOT including the Patriots.

Oh yeah, Peyton Manning is in a whole different galaxy light years against Brady.
    Super Bowl Rings: Brady 3, Manning 1. I drink your tears!!!!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

What has he won since not having a top 3 defence?

Who has he outplayed in the playoffs in the last 7 seasons?

Who else racks up stats and continues to throw when the game is out of hand in the 4th quarter?

How come a dog sh*t QB like Cassell can step in and look very good after not taking a single snap since high school?

And so on.

Oh yeah, Peyton Manning is in a whole different galaxy light years ahead Brady.

Brady= system QB.
    you are an idiot

Rangers901

Rings is just a lazy way the media crowns "The Greats"

Those Pats teams that won SB's simply needed a game manager, exactly what Brady was. Did he have some good starts, of course, but Brady is not the reason they won.

The top 3 defence New England had were responsible for the SB's.

Rangers901

you are an idiot
    Typical response, attack addresse rather than the content. Please, tell me what isn't true?

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Those Pats teams that won SB's simply needed a game manager, exactly what Brady was. Did he have some good starts, of course, but Brady is not the reason they won.

The top 3 defence New England had were responsible for the SB's.
    'cause it was the defense that ran multiple two minute drills with few or no timeouts to win the game....

you have your opinion man, but I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say that it's a bit misguided

Rangers901

you are an idiot
    I look at your name, and then the content you post, and it's clear you don't possess the intellectual capacity to even separate an opinion from a fact.

You mad bro

I look at your name, and then the content you post, and it's clear you don't possess the intellectual capacity to even separate an opinion from a fact.
    stop acting like you know sports

brady is a winner

brady won with guys playing as wide receivers and cornerbacks

brady won with talent on offense or without

brady shits on peyton manning head to head

he throws the ball in the 4th quarter just like everyone else does

worst division in football? please dude everyone knows that division teams play their rivals harder than anyone else in the league..

quit while you are ahead

you are getting buried by 4 different people in this thread

go to sleep

BriGuy

Typical response, attack addresse rather than the content. Please, tell me what isn't true?
    The part about the Patriots taping their opponents' practices, for starters.

Rangers901

Almost guaranteed we have 4 Pats homers running to Brady's defence.

you mad bro, you can act like you've "buried" me, but last time I checked you've provided nothing but you're an idiot, and Brady is a winner. Move along, child, and let people who understand sports, statistics, etc. to speak.

I'm sorry that my sports knowledge goes beyond what ESPN tells me.

By the way, isn't Sportscentre on?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    The part about the Patriots taping their opponents' practices, for starters.
    he is just mad that brady buried him last night .. let it rock

You mad bro

Almost guaranteed we have 4 Pats homers running to Brady's defence.

you mad bro, you can act like you've "buried" me, but last time I checked you've provided nothing but you're an idiot, and Brady is a winner. Move along, child, and let people who understand sports, statistics, etc. to speak.

I'm sorry that my sports knowledge goes beyond what ESPN tells me.

By the way, isn't Sportscentre on?
    once again you are an idiot

buried you bitch

BriGuy

Thank you for humiliating yourself far better than anyone else could have ever done!!

Rangers901

An anonymous source came forward and stated this, until he was threatened and forced to retract his statement.

Rangers901

once again you are an idiot

buried you bitch
    Yes, "bro", you buried me.

Wha a travesty.

You mad bro

Yes, "bro", you buried me.

Wha a travesty.

game over

buried

Rangers901

Thank you for humiliating yourself far better than anyone else could have ever done!!
    Never said rings were irrelevant.

It's just illogical to say because one person has 3 rings and another has 1 that one is automatically superior to the other. This is a game that consists of a 53 man roster, a lot of things can happen, including luck, that can lead to more rings. To use it as the ultimate measuring tool is absolutely lazy.

BriGuy

worst division in football? please dude everyone knows that division teams play their rivals harder than anyone else in the league..
    I thought he was talking about Manning when he mentioned the worst division in football. The AFC South opponents has some pretty bad years of their own over the past decade, and last year the AFC West opponents were a joke. Of course, he probably isn't even aware that the Colts and the Patriots were in the same division during Brady's 1st Super Bowl run.

Rangers901

game over

buried
    I think we get the point "bro".

I've been buried, you win. Your knowledge is vastly superior to mine, and any and all living things should simply bow to thee.

You really gave it to me there.

BriGuy

An anonymous source came forward and stated this, until he was threatened and forced to retract his statement.
    Really, brah? Really??? An anonymous source who retracted what he said is a legit reference??!? Hey, an anonymous source also came forward and said Peyton Manning kicks puppies every time he loses. So I guess it must be true, huh?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The comeback was not as great as people think it looks. The Broncos were up 24, great. The Broncos also gave Brady 4 turnovers on their own end. Brady got 24 points only needing to go less then 40 yards, while taking advantage of Douglas-Comartie being out in the 2nd half.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The comeback was not as great as people think it looks. The Broncos were up 24, great. The Broncos also gave Brady 4 turnovers on their own end. Brady got 24 points only needing to go less then 40 yards, while taking advantage of Douglas-Comartie being out in the 2nd half.
    That pretty much describes how Denver got their lead in the 1st place. In the entire game, each team had 2 long drives (80 and 70 for Denver, 80 and 65 for New England). The most noteworthy stat is how well Moreno played. Of course, the Patriots' defense strategy was to give Denver the running game, but still.....

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Blue Jay fan is a tard. I think Brady is the best ever. If you have someone else in your top spot, fine, but he better at least be in your top-3 of all-time.

You can't fix ridiculous, though.

bez
    bez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I took the pats last night and always will on primetime as long as Brady is qb. That being said, belichek is easily the best coach in the league and without him brady wouldn't be half the player he is today. I remember Drew Bledsoe going into that afc championship and winning it without breaking a sweat, that pats team was a complete team and dynasty if you ask me. A lot of qbs could of won superbowls with that team, don't get too carried away. Brady is a great qb but put Manning on that team all those years and he would have at least 5 rings, sorry pats fans.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

5 rings? some ppl are clutch and pm isn't one of them

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Brady choked in his last 2 super bowls, and super choked, at home against the Ravens, twice, should have been 3 times if not for a dropped pass by the ravens, and got owned by the Jets at home. I remember the "Brady best ever" song started singing again before the ravens won last year. The media is obsessed with a "best ever" theme in every sport.

he's done nothing in the last 10 years in the playoffs.

I'd still take him over Manning though

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

No doubt, Brady was a straight wrecking ball out there last night......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

2 great QBs, who will be remembered for decades, regardless, what anyone says. Pats were terrible in the 1st half and Brady wasn't a main reason. Denver blew it all off in the 2nd half and Manning can't be a man to blame.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

yes, never blame manning even though he had a running back go for 200 yards, threw a crucial 4th quarter pick, and had 3 or 4 possessions to win the game.

hilarious

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Broncos lost the game because of Wes Walker. Why in the heck do you use him to field a punt for the first time this season with the game on the line when you had Holliday fielding punts the whole day? He didn't yell at the cover guys that the punt was short to get out of the way. What is Manning supposed to do? Play special teams?

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Broncos lost the game because of Wes Walker. Why in the heck do you use him to field a punt for the first time this season with the game on the line when you had Holliday fielding punts the whole day? He didn't yell at the cover guys that the punt was short to get out of the way. What is Manning supposed to do? Play special teams?
    Ah yes, another "it's always someone else's not Manning's fault!" heard from! What's Manning supposed to do? Well maybe throwing for more than 150 yards in 73 minutes of football would be a good start.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 11-25-13 at 06:11 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ah yes, another "it's always someone else's not Manning's fault!" heard from! What's Manning supposed to do? Well maybe throwing for more than 150 yards in 73 minutes of football would be a good start.
    Why will he throw when he can hand the ball to his RB's for 300 yards on the ground?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    yes, never blame manning even though he had a running back go for 200 yards, threw a crucial 4th quarter pick, and had 3 or 4 possessions to win the game.

hilarious
    It's a team game, where you can't put all the blame on a QB for a loss.

First 123 Last