BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

steelers under dog on the road at browns?

ookaaaayyyy..... steelers+120

also patriots+115
    cardinals -3

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Can anyone explain why the panthers are a 4 point fav at miami? why maybe the best defensive front in the NFL vs maybe the worst o line only favored by 4? it would take at LEAST 7 to bite on miami. i just dont get it.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Miami wins about 1/2 their games. Miami losses about 1/2 their games and when they lose they keep it close.

Carolina has a short week and is coming off a big emotional win. Let down situation?

Carolina lost earlier in the year at Buffalo. Of course they can lose here. A CAR win MIA cover is more likely.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

yea i believe you are right like a 17-14 game... but in my thinking carolina wins outright but gut saying miami covers... not worth betting essentially that the game is within 4 points... because id have to take the dolphins if anything.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

!

Went to see the Browns a few weeks ago against Ravens. Browns won or more like the Ravens lost due to Joe Flacco looking like crap twice a year and I had money on the . Campbell's ribs are an issue for the Browns. He looked like complete shyt last week against the Bengals. I am also a Raider fan living in Akron, Ohio. Campbell never looked this bad in his career. Not sure he has the desire to compete. Looks like a paycheck collection no compete clause! The Browns Defense is shut down against the run. Ben is nails against the Browns. Thought the Browns had something after we got Weeden out of the way at QB. Campbell looked good for a third choice after Weeden and Hoyer but, there was a reason he was third choice. Can't see how the Browns pull this out on their own. Will need Steelers to give em more then a little help to get a victory. Steelers look to be the only One o'clock I like. Sorry Brownies! Got to get some Christmas DOE !

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    ookaaaayyyy..... steelers+120

also patriots+115
    cardinals -3
    All 3 losers

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    All 3 losers
    ok thanks

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Went to see the Browns a few weeks ago against Ravens. Browns won or more like the Ravens lost due to Joe Flacco looking like crap twice a year and I had money on the . Campbell's ribs are an issue for the Browns. He looked like complete shyt last week against the Bengals. I am also a Raider fan living in Akron, Ohio. Campbell never looked this bad in his career. Not sure he has the desire to compete. Looks like a paycheck collection no compete clause! The Browns Defense is shut down against the run. Ben is nails against the Browns. Thought the Browns had something after we got Weeden out of the way at QB. Campbell looked good for a third choice after Weeden and Hoyer but, there was a reason he was third choice. Can't see how the Browns pull this out on their own. Will need Steelers to give em more then a little help to get a victory. Steelers look to be the only One o'clock I like. Sorry Brownies! Got to get some Christmas DOE !
    hey dude, from Akron, Ohio as well. this line makes no sense to me, i get its the rivalry but the browns are horrible, dont see why the line is what it is with the steelers coming on as of late and the browns playing like crap as usual.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

parlayed panthers -4 -117 & pitt +3 -130...only games I like @ one so ill take a chance with a little extra cushion.. 200 to win 456

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

how do you think the snow will affect play?

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    how do you think the snow will affect play?
    Clear skies here in Cleveland. There will be no snow, just cold as a witches titty. Browns D will shutdown Big Ben and the Stoolers today. I see this game being a slug fest but the browns winning by a touchdown.

jjax107

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Clear skies here in Cleveland. There will be no snow, just cold as a witches titty. Browns D will shutdown Big Ben and the Stoolers today. I see this game being a slug fest but the browns winning by a touchdown.
    I feel the same way, if not by a TD Browns will pull it off by at least 4...

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

pinnacle Lean favors Browns here but I'm on Steelers too. Steelers +1, Let's go!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    hey dude, from Akron, Ohio as well. this line makes no sense to me, i get its the rivalry but the browns are horrible, dont see why the line is what it is with the steelers coming on as of late and the browns playing like crap as usual.
    Just like last week, Steelers are undervalued by the books. They're not a great team by any means, but they're much better than the public perceives them to be. Steelers ML here. Could they lose? Certainly. But Brownies haven't looked good since Hoyer went down. I don't see them winning today.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    pinnacle Lean favors Browns here but I'm on Steelers too. Steelers +1, Let's go!

Let's Go STEELERS!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

not sure how anyone could possibly bet the browns as favorites vs anyone but morehead st or north dakota. complete joke.

ZINISTER

Once Weeden entered the game it was over for the Browns. Was so easy felt like a trap!

BMoreBird
    Update your status

thanks mikey D.... all 3 losers

jjax107

Once Weeden entered the game it was over for the Browns. Was so easy felt like a trap!
    Yea i wasnt expecting him to be playing at all. Uncharacteristic game by Browns defense too. Im sticking with Browns at home this week again though vs. Jags.

ZINISTER

Careful-I doubt if Campbell is going to go and you sure as hell don't want to have a dime on Weeden. This team has gave up. Gordon is a real good WR. After they was pimping him earlier in the season he is playing to stay healthy. Can't blame him on this team. Little is a talented kid with no brains and can't seem to stay focused. Our slot(Bess) is ok. The TE(Cameron) is a damn good one. Campbell doesn't throw to him. Our backs are terrible. Probably the worst in the league. We have no real number two back because all of em are on practice squads for most teams. Then the QB situation is dismal. Look for something better Bro! If not good luck! I kinda want the Browns to lose the rest of em.

jjax107

Careful-I doubt if Campbell is going to go and you sure as hell don't want to have a dime on Weeden. This team has gave up. Gordon is a real good WR. After they was pimping him earlier in the season he is playing to stay healthy. Can't blame him on this team. Little is a talented kid with no brains and can't seem to stay focused. Our slot(Bess) is ok. The TE(Cameron) is a damn good one. Campbell doesn't throw to him. Our backs are terrible. Probably the worst in the league. We have no real number two back because all of em are on practice squads for most teams. Then the QB situation is dismal. Look for something better Bro! If not good luck! I kinda want the Browns to lose the rest of em.
    Haha who knows you may be right...the GM couldve told them to tank the season after all. Guess well find out soon enough.

ZINISTER

Find out but save the money it is in no way a 'good' bet.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

the browns just cant catch a break... with hoyer they would have had a real chance to win our division this year.