Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Bronco's legacy

Coming from a broncos #1 fan, I must say this will be one intense game! You'll expect broncos to be down by 1st half , but then you will see Peyton do his magic 2nd half. Don't worry about the weather condition or welker/ Thomas. They'll play. I expect broncos to win by 3 to 7 points . $$$ BRONCO -1 $$$

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Coming from a broncos #1 fan, I must say this will be one intense game! You'll expect broncos to be down by 1st half , but then you will see Peyton do his magic 2nd half. Don't worry about the weather condition or welker/ Thomas. They'll play. I expect broncos to win by 3 to 7 points . $$$ BRONCO -1 $$$
    I can't believe the Boston area writers somehow think the weather will favor the Patriots. The Broncos play in COLORADO for c......sakes. What like it isn't cold and snowy there???? These people are crazy !!!!Been a Pats fan for decades, but the Bronco's take this one, they just have too much talent and Tommy boy is having a mediocre year @ best

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I can't believe the Boston area writers somehow think the weather will favor the Patriots. The Broncos play in COLORADO for c......sakes. What like it isn't cold and snowy there???? These people are crazy !!!!Been a Pats fan for decades, but the Bronco's take this one, they just have too much talent and Tommy boy is having a mediocre year @ best
    because brady is lights out in the cold and peyton is NOT. thats why. wheres the confusion...

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    because brady is lights out in the cold and peyton is NOT. thats why. wheres the confusion...
    Difference is that PM couldn't do much with a 2 yd pass in Indy but Denver's receivers are the best in football after the catch. Not to mention NE's D is racked w/injuries. I think Denver wins if Julius THomas can play but it should be close either way. Great game to watch...not to bet on.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

You are living in the past. Tom is not having a good year, in the heat or the cold. BOL to you on your selection and was only offering my opinion. The only confusion is with Brady, not me.

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

Your also forgetting that new england is the Biggest fraud cheaters of home games and the Refs are always in their pockets when they play at home

GoBlue77

for the record im not wagering on the game but leaving the patriots completely out of the equation, Peyton has never been great in the cold. thats the point! i think patriots win but i want to enjoy game without any money on it

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    Your also forgetting that new england is the Biggest fraud cheaters of home games and the Refs are always in their pockets when they play at home
    you sound biased. very very biased.

so pats get the home calls but they dont get the last minute calls in the jets and panthers games? now that sounds like some serious home cooking you speak of...*sarcasm

Goatboy
    Goatboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2291

yea where were those 2 games played AWAY from NE......go figure

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

FWIW, Fox's Jay Glazer saying it'll take a miracle for J. Thomas to convince them to let him suit up tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

for the record im not wagering on the game but leaving the patriots completely out of the equation, Peyton has never been great in the cold. thats the point! i think patriots win but i want to enjoy game without any money on it
    That's why he moved to the Denver Broncos, to stay warm....Oh that's right they don't have a dome, do they. LOL

GoBlue77

comparing harsh NE weather to the cupcake cold in Colorado makes me

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is mannings leg?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    how is mannings leg?