Patriots

to cover
    Vikings +4.5
    Skins +5

who you got?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i played chargers with the points, wouldnt shock me if they won..

like pats as well, most likely be a ml and teased deal for me with them..

lambs/bears is so tough, there a solid case to be made for both sides. i prob would have considered lambs if they were the dog but passing as is. i have no doubt stacy will shred bears pitiful run defense, problem is im not sure rams will have a lot of success stopping bears either and if that the case and clemmons is forced to put up points gotta think at some point it just as likely he commits a game changing turnover as makes a play for his team as chi d is still opportunistic.. lean over but kinda marginal as i made it 47-50ish and dont exactly trust either teams red zone offense..

1st 2 really it for dogs that interest me this week. dal and pit teased i like but dont see a lot of reason to play them straight instead of pushing them over a td..

im sure colts will get some love but i like zona as much as any play on sunday..

lot of ppl i respect on phins and while i wont be laying those points with panthers there just not enough for me to like in mia this week as they will get whipped in the trenches, they certainly could cover but all yr panthers been either a bet on or pass for me..

really kinda a blah looking week for dogs. i mean do i want to play bucs or jags just cause the teams they playing prob shouldnt be laying big numbers? not really.. jets? possible but geno on road against a team that will shut down their run gm? just not a whole lot there..

pack run d has been pretty stout and with ap gimpy enough to where i dont know what you will get i cant do it..

i just dont think there any way sf loses to skins. cover maybe but id prefer at least a td when i dont think the dog can win.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Very similar thoughts. Rams defense has really made them look good the last few games. I feel the Bears defense even though they are banged up, they might create that crucial turn over.

I don't like fins at all may be a flat spot for Panthers but I see no reason to back fins.

Pitt bothers me, if people think Bears is going to be a popular play Pitt out to have more money coming in imo....teasing them seems safe but I am staying away.

Indy is to rewarding but my damn Cards lose right when I am ready to back them.....no play

Oakland may be in a good spot.....I mean anything short of a win how does anyone lay money on them at Dallas Thursday?

One thing is if GB doesn't beat Vikes they could easily be staring down the barrel of 3 losses in 12 days....ouch
    Last edited by innovation; 11-23-13 at 07:42 PM.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Steelers to win (Steeler offense clicking, Browns no running game on sloppy field)
    Dolphins+4.5 (Niners, Pats back to back for Panthers, short week, No Charles Johnson

2daBank

yea pit teased is only way im playing them. should be lake effect snow and some good ol wind.. game has the makings of low and ugly, if browns were the team catching 1.5 i would tease them as i think this no more than a td either way..

far as cards ive prob backed them and panthers more than any other teams this yr, both been undervalued in my eyes from the start of the season.. panthers getting the respect they deserve finally but still think cards being sold a little short here as id make them slight favs on a neutral honesty... qb is the only adv i see for the colts in this gm, they been reeling, doesnt shw up in the record cause they have had the good fortune of playing the scrubs in their div 2 of the last 3 weeks, since the den gm they really havnt played a game they deserved to win and i dont think they capable of coming to zona against a coach that knows them well and a defense to back him up and winning.. zona blitzes more than any team in the league, with wayne luck completed 65% of his passes against the blitz, since wayne went down the number has plummeted to 36%.. i love TY potential but he still isnt polished, fleener will prob have a solid day and help move the chains but ill take cards d, special teams, and wrs all day.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Steelers to win (Steeler offense clicking, Browns no running game on sloppy field)
    Dolphins+4.5 (Niners, Pats back to back for Panthers, short week, No Charles Johnson
    panthers have plenty of pass rushers to exploit a mia oline down 3 guys.. not to mention fish cant stop the run.. think ppl wanna label panthers as this team that just happy to have beat some good teams while the truth is they believe they are legit contenders and i dont see them slipping up before their showdowns with the saints which i believe they will split, they know saints gotta go to sea next week.. maybe it cause i had panthers rated as one of the best teams in the nfc all year that i feel like it shouldnt be a surprise or they are "due" to slip up. maybe fish cover but i dont think the odds are as strong as a lot of folks think.. i cant back a team that is gonna be out rushed by over 100 yards..

steelers a coin flip.. thier run gm isnt worth a damn either and cle run d is better than pit's. i believe obenenya (however yo spell it) is gonna continue to get more touches and he has some promise.. i think this gm a straight battle. prob along the lines of 17-13 some1, could very well be pit but just one of those games id take whichever team i could tease over a td, just happens pit is the team..

innovation

Yep my boy Patrick Peterson will be on TY this week. Advantage QB to Indy but heywood bay and fleener don't seem reliable enough. That being said Carson is good for 1 if not 2 picks. I am staying clear if Cards win I am happy and I can live with that.

People don't realize how terrible the fins rush attack and defense is ......

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Yep my boy Patrick Peterson will be on TY this week. Advantage QB to Indy but heywood bay and fleener don't seem reliable enough. That being said Carson is good for 1 if not 2 picks. I am staying clear if Cards win I am happy and I can live with that.

People don't realize how terrible the fins rush attack and defense is ......
    what is funny is last week everyone acted like i was crazy for playing fish cause "they were a sinking ship, ect ect". thing is it was a easy play cause sd didnt have the horses to exploit the fact they were down 3 olineman, clearly panther do.. mia pass d is good, i like their schemes and the way the bring pressure but their run d is charmin soft, kinda like the saints in that regard..

2daBank

i guess the one thing to be said for mia is at least they already used to not being able to run and are willing to play pitch and catch all day which really best way to attack panthers d anyway. still not supposed to be ideal weather in mia either, not cold but rain and wind likely..ill take Cams arm in windy conditions over tannehills all day but again not sure cam will have to throw much.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

2daBank

Have you been reading my threads? We are on the same page for a lot of stuff.

You know I played Carolina the first couple games of the year, they should have beat Seattle in week 1 and they should have won at Buffalo, those losses pissed me off.

I agree on Arizona and pretty much everything else you wrote as I mentioned a lot of that stuff in my threads.

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

jags ml at +355 is a no brainer

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

steelers and patriots ML

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    2daBank

Have you been reading my threads? We are on the same page for a lot of stuff.

You know I played Carolina the first couple games of the year, they should have beat Seattle in week 1 and they should have won at Buffalo, those losses pissed me off.

I agree on Arizona and pretty much everything else you wrote as I mentioned a lot of that stuff in my threads.
    lol, right on.. i have read a few of your threads when i see them as you one of the few ppl here that actually write things worth reading... i havnt seen it this week tho so i guess we can chalk it up to great minds thinking alike, lol... i played panthers 1st 2 weeks also, glad they turned it around as they were starting to make me look bad..

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I think dogs have really good value this week: (could go 2-4 and your only down 1*)

MIA +180
    CHI-2 +130
    MIN +210
    IND -2 +180
    DAL -2 +155
    NE-2 +135

innovation

Nice work guys.....steelers and jags cash easy.
    I was way off on bears.

Let's see if patriots did what I think they did in the bye week and prepare for Denver not Carolina.

2daBank

over was where it was at in the lambs gm

2daBank

loving how the cards are looking!

2daBank

we knocked it out of the park in this thread,, good thread bro.. still disagree with the monday nigher tho, gotta be square city for me, feel a lot like i did with panthers, maybe skins cover the number but im way more cnfident that sf wins the game...hoping line dips enough i can buy them down to -3 on the cheap, if not gonna have to do something like ml them and find a parlay partner like dal on turkey day or something...

think gm really comes down to the fact sf will be able to gash skins on the ground while they will seriously limit skins rushing attack and force it on rg3 garbage shoulders and he aint beating them, he was bad enough w reed in the gm who sat down in zones and showed himself so 3 didnt have to anticipate throws which we all know he cant do. niners a top 5 nfc team and they in some serious trouble if they lose this gm, they aint losing this gm...