kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Cardinals Patriots Giants are the plays of the week cause the nfl is fixed

All three teams are worse than who they are playing yet the nfl is fixed. It's so comical how these lines come out and I can't even give great analysis of why but these teams will all cover and most will win straight up even though they have no business in doing so.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

So if the Giants are a guaranteed cover per the weekly "script," why not just make them a solid -3 instead of 2.5 or less? The full field goal would surely lure more Cowboys backers into the "trap," thus fattening the pockets of the Vegas henchmen all the more right?

kobebryant55

Giants win SU Pats win SU and have no business doing so and cards will cover/win

Eddy Munny

Ok....thanks for ignoring the question I raised. It's your world man.

kobebryant55

lol I'm not trying to be a wise ass eddy sorry sir I'm just saying it doesn't make sense the broncos and Peyton vs the banged up secondary should be a no brainier. Dallas off of a bye should shit on nyg who have beat no one. Giants secondary is garbage and Eli has been struggling no way nyg should win or cover. Cardinals who have Carson the imposter solid d yes but the colts when they want are top 4 in the AFC. Makes no sense I wish I could say why you shouldn't pick all 3 opposites but ....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cmon now.. besides qb zona is better than indy pretty much across the board from coaches on down.. you right they should win, you wrong that it should be surprising, i mean it wil be to some cause they all infatuated with the Luck name and fail to realize this team be on a 3 game skid if it wasnt for the ineptitude of their conf.. yea indy beat some really good teams but they had wayne for the majority of those games and they have yet to figure things out w/o him.. that garbage o that pep hamilton runs relied on wayne to bail them out on 3rd downs after 2 rushes for 3 yards.. fun fact. zona blitzes more than any team in the league. before wayne went down luck completed 65% of his passes vs the blitz, since wayne been out he is only completing 36% against the blitz.. arians knows luck and this team, im sure him and his dc shared plenty of notes on looks that bother him and quite frankly cards corners match up really well with indys wrs... do you like zona less if they make sense? there is almost always a case to be made against the more obvious side, when there isnt i pass..

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

let me guess...ur a lifetime loser in NFL so u think it's fixed?? lmao. NFL is not fixed but there is great parity between teams so comparisons must be made @ the margins.... if u want see REAL game fixing look at Russian/Easter European soccer or tennis

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    lol I'm not trying to be a wise ass eddy sorry sir I'm just saying it doesn't make sense the broncos and Peyton vs the banged up secondary should be a no brainier. Dallas off of a bye should shit on nyg who have beat no one. Cowboys secondary is garbage and Eli has been struggling no way nyg should win or cover. Cardinals who have Carson the imposter solid d yes but the colts when they want are top 4 in the AFC. Makes no sense I wish I could say why you shouldn't pick all 3 opposites but ....
    FTFY. Actually, as far as offensive and defensive yards across pretty much all categories EXCEPT the secondary where Dallas is clearly weaker (which makes me think you really shouldn't be betting NFL), these teams' stats are the same. Dal has converted more points, nyg slightly more on 3rd downs, and of course eli has thrown more picks, but else these teams are pretty similar by the numbers, which is surprising considering how banged up nyg was for the first several games, even if they have had the lighter schedule. Also, no sean lee, who is arguably the best player on the cowboys and whose absence cannot be overstated. But Dal's d is getting healthier elsewise off the bye, so I'm not sure I can take the Giants. That would definitely be my call though.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    let me guess...ur a lifetime loser in NFL so u think it's fixed?? lmao. NFL is not fixed but there is great parity between teams so comparisons must be made @ the margins.... if u want see REAL game fixing look at Russian/Easter European soccer or tennis
    IMO if you really believe there's NO POINT RIGGING or MATCH FIXING in the NFL you're either naive or work for the books so you wanna keep people believing they have a chance when really unless you're sharp and thinking outside the box you'll get buried eventually on a fixed game. Wagering NFL is like playing minesweeper, there's only so many safe spots you can find until you hit a mine and get blown up.

kobebryant55

Just checking in!

Eddy Munny

Is it still fixed if these picks go 1-2?

kobebryant55

B2K bump bump bump eddy

Eddy Munny

Yea but you said all three. Therefore your attempt to prove the fix is in came up short. Maybe next week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    IMO if you really believe there's NO POINT RIGGING or MATCH FIXING in the NFL you're either naive or work for the books so you wanna keep people believing they have a chance when really unless you're sharp and thinking outside the box you'll get buried eventually on a fixed game. Wagering NFL is like playing minesweeper, there's only so many safe spots you can find until you hit a mine and get blown up.
    tin foil hats anyone..

2daBank

shit aint fixed.. you just happened to accidentally pick the right side of 2 games with stupid logic.. nyg was a terrible play and lost, no fix there.. pats were solid play and cards were best bet on the board.. you be better served learning to actually cap the games..

kobebryant55

Yes I it's happen to get lucky and hit 2/3. And a borderline phantom call in the giants game. Ok I'll be a crazy tin foil hat loon and keep going 2/3 that's completely fine by me.

2daBank

Yes I it's happen to get lucky and hit 2/3. And a borderline phantom call in the giants game. Ok I'll be a crazy tin foil hat loon and keep going 2/3 that's completely fine by me.
    you didnt get lucky, it just seems completely illogical how you came up with the plays,, as i said i loved zona more than any gm this week and there was nothing "fixed" about that ass whipping.. pats was right side and only reason it was close was cause of 3 damn fumbles in 1st 8 minutes, surely that wouldnt happen in a fixed gm.. gmen was a bad play cause their winning streak was as fraudulent as a win streak can be,and why would they have gotten bad calls if the premise is the game was rigged for them?

im glad you did well cause i was on 2 of those myself. but i think this rational you trying to use can get you in trouble as you have to have legit reasons for backing a team, trust me more times than not you will prob be on sides i agree with but that because prob 70% of the time these teams that ppl are sure "shouldnt win" there are a ton of reasons they not taking into account. all im saying is if you not only look at a line and deem it fishy but actually dig into the gm and cap it you will be able to weed out plays that dont have any merit other than fact "rigged" as that not enough of a reason...

not trying to hate, congrats on the wins.. just think you be better served taking it a few steps further after you identify the "unlikely" or "fixed" or whatever yo wanna call it games.
    Points Awarded:

freakydave gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

What a thread title. Here are some questions for you kobebryant55:

1.) Would teams risk their reputation by fixing matches and hoping they won't get busted?
    2.) How many players receive miserable paychecks?
    3.) Where is a single piece of evidence, that there were suspicious betting patterns on these games?

kobebryant55

Mr Roger Goodell rigs the games you clown via help with the refs the players dont. He needs to protect his investment which are his star players and teams that sell the most and are more interesting to see. Just like in the NBA Lebron in the championship is more $$$ and more interest than San Antonio vs Indiana..

Eddy Munny

Mr Roger Goodell rigs the games you clown via help with the refs the players dont. He needs to protect his investment which are his star players and teams that sell the most and are more interesting to see. Just like in the NBA Lebron in the championship is more $$$ and more interest than San Antonio vs Indiana..
    Right.......so he felt the need to protect that swashbuckling, merchandise moving, fan adoring football franchise that is the Arizona Cardinals. God forbid they lose a game. So the refs obviously stepped in and rigged that one. So tell me this, just how many unscrupulous calls and phantom penalties would it take to produce a "phony" 40-11 beatdown?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

First of all, take it easy with 'you clown' statements. Second of all, do your homework and provide evidence of rigging the games.

kobebryant55

Patriots and Broncos... High offense, exciting teams, Bellichek, Brady, Manning etc..

not a penalty on lol.. game winner for tom brady (note im not a pats or saints fan)

kobebryant55

check this out too kind sir

kobebryant55

one more sir .. thank you please try to just view subjectively and not go ugh this is stupid your crazy.

thank you and have a blessed night

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

All three teams are worse than who they are playing yet the nfl is fixed. It's so comical how these lines come out and I can't even give great analysis of why but these teams will all cover and most will win straight up even though they have no business in doing so.
    Arizona, at home, where they are 5-1, with a top ten defense, and a QB, Carson Palmer, that is actually having a better season than Luck.

Indy's defense sucks ass, Card QB is having a better year, Card defense, and home field is the reason why Arizona won.

Not some script.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

one more sir .. thank you please try to just view subjectively and not go ugh this is stupid your crazy.

thank you and have a blessed night
    Your source is infowars?
    Alex Jones is a kook