Dallas one of the worst defense in the league, 32nd rush D, 29th Pass D, lost Lee and are banged up all around. Big play makers on D not 100% and it shows.

Look at the recent direction this team has taken.. lost on last minute drive by Detriot on the road, if this team was coached properly and had a clue, they won that game. Romo's body language is the same old, he doesnt give a shit and i would never trust this guy EVER. Why people keep relying on this QB is beyond me, he can put up big numbers but he is prone to losing games and proved it many of times. Manning on the other hand, well .. i don't need to go through his WINNING past. Yes, he is a proven winner - not a loser. LOSERS LOSE = Romo. Giants deal with adversity and you can almost be certain it will be no different come at the end of the year where they will be in the playoffs. Mark my words.
Again, look at how dallas has performed lately, dallas barely beat the vikings at home, won but had to score on last drive of game. Vikings should have won that game to be honest. New orleans totally destroyed this team and it looked almost effortless ON PRIME TIME TV. Did any of you watch that game? If you did you would be stupid to bet on the cowboys.

Dallas beat the Giants first week, you think Giants don't have this game circled on the calendar? Especially since they could be 1 game behind the Eagles in the NFC east if they win. Last time these teams faced each other there was a total of over 60 points scored, it opens at 46.5 for this weeks game, now tell me something, do you actually think this total would open this low if the line makers thought this would be another shoot out? No. One team is going to dominate and that will be the giants.

Giants D is not as bad as you think. They had tougher competition then Dallas and have a better D at this point in the season.

If you go back to the first week where Dallas beat the Giants, Manning had 3 INT's. They lost by 5 and STILL had a shot at beating Dallas - even with all of Dallas starters heathly.

Now tell me again, why do you trust Romo when he is a proven loser. i don't get how time and time again people keep backing this guy and he continues to be a disappointment. Under pressure he fails.

Dallas 1-4 on the road.

1-5 after Sunday. Giants & Cowboys tied for 2nd in NFC east one game behind the Eagles as they are on a bye and idle in 1st.

27-17 Giants win.

Good luck on whatever you choose but this is my play of the season. Giants 4-0 in last 4 games and have there swagger back. No way they drop this game, proven winners shall prevail.