MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

hung the Saints~>>""William Hill""" +10 Falcons

Atlanta’s miserable season continued with an noncompetitive showing in Tampa, as the Bucs earned just their second win of the season. All the money’s been on New Orleans in Vegas, as the line opened Saints -7 Sunday night. On Wednesday morning, the Wynn was still flashing an 8-point spread for this Thursday night showdown of NFC South rivals. As Mike Wilkening pointed out in his weekly NFL Audit, the Falcons have not been underdogs of more than a touchdown at the Georgia Dome since 2009, when they lost to New Orleans, 26-23, but covered the 10-point spread.. New Orleans survived at home against San Francisco, but, for our purposes SBR members, the game pushed -3. ****William Hill**** is one of the largest bookmakers in the United Kingdom. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. As of 2 August 2013, it was listed as having a market capitalization value of £4.07bln.] ~hung the Saints~>>""William Hill""" Falcons+10 (-125) "The Greedy Bookmaker Juice" with 5Dimes, pinnacle Has +10{-119**. I have been waiting for this line go up from +7 to +10 for the Thursday Nighter SBR members. I believe it bottomed out at +10 as 65% Betting The Saints To 35% Falcons, it might move to +10 1/2""however I see the Whale$ waiting on 50 yard line for this spread to move up//LOL/LOL

SOME STATS I USED WITH MY FORMULA ON MY PICK AND BET FOR THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
    New Orleans Is 5-1 SU In Its Last 6 Games When Playing Atlanta
    New Orleans Is 2-5 ATS In Its Last 7 Games On The Road
    The Total Has Gone UNDER In 4 Of New Orleans's Last 6 Games When Playing Atlanta
    RECENT MEETING
    9/8/13 New Orleans 23, Atlanta 17
    11/29/12 Atlanta 23, New Orleans 13
    11/11/12 New Orleans 31, Atlanta 27
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    William Hill**** is one of the largest bookmakers in the United Kingdom. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. As of 2 August 2013, it was listed as having a market capitalization value of £4.07bln.
    Does that favor ATL or NO? Thanks.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

This is a different falcons team

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Does that favor ATL or NO? Thanks.
    Who is John Galt? Noleafclover.."[Atlas Shrugged]........Who is William Hill "? Noleafclover... Well !!! His company operates worldwide, employing approximately 16,600 people with main offices in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar, offering betting by phone and Internet together with their 2300 UK-wide Licensed Betting Offices. They are the largest UK operator, representing around 50 per cent of the market throughout the UK and Ireland. Its telebetting call centres, which are located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire took more than one million betting slips on an average day]according to the company betting shops. I heard this bet&line from a horses mouth that I have the pleasure to say that he is owner. The Grand National Hunt horse race held annually at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool, England. First run officially in 1839../ ATLANTA FALCONS +10 LOL/LOL!!!!Good Luck On Your Picks for week#12 Noleafclover..

Noleafclover

So it favors the saints then? Tell me more, who does William Hill's stock price favor in the packers vikings game? I'm thinking Vikings, since they're the more European team.
    Last edited by Noleafclover; 11-21-13 at 02:08 AM.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wager Type : Teaser
    Teaser : SPCL BB-10 FB-13 -130

Select #1 : NBA Basketball for Game
    Los Angeles Clippers 11/21/2013 8:00 PM - (EST)
    Spread +15½ for Game
    Select #2 : NBA Basketball for Game
    Denver Nuggets 11/21/2013 10:35 PM - (EST)
    Spread +11½ for Game
    Select #3 : NFL Football for Game
    New Orleans Saints/Atlanta Falcons 11/21/2013 8:25 PM - (EST)
    Total Points OVER 40 for Game
    Select #4 : NFL Football for Game
    Atlanta Falcons 11/21/2013 8:25 PM - (EST)
    Spread +22½ for Game
    Amount : Risking 200 To Win 153 USD

Grease King
    Grease King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

what the hell is this guy talking about?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

It's hard to believe how far the Falcons have fallen when the LVH released its games of the year lines back in May, Atlanta was a 4-point favorite for this game. Now, my power ratings that I use show an 8-point difference between these clubs, but that's on a neutral field. Therefore, there's clear value on the home dog here. The Saints have been mediocre on the road this season, dropping their last two against the Jets and Patriots and posting just a 1-3 spread record on the season. I expect SBR members Atlanta's best effort for this primetime affair against a long-time rival. This is too many points to be given the Falcons, and I'am happy to take them. Be patient on the line, as I can see late Saints money pushing it into the double digits. Wait for +10 and make a wager on the home dog.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

[QUOTE=Noleafclover;20322644]So it favors the saints then? Tell me more, who does William Hill's stock price favor in the packers vikings game? I'm thinking Vikings, since they're the more European team.[/QUOTE]It's hard to believe how far the Falcons have fallen when the LVH released its games of the year lines back in May, Atlanta was a 4-point favorite for this game. Now, my power ratings that I use show an 8-point difference between these clubs, but that's on a neutral field. Therefore, there's clear value on the home dog here. The Saints have been mediocre on the road this season, dropping their last two against the Jets and Patriots and posting just a 1-3 spread record on the season. I expect SBR members Atlanta's best effort for this primetime affair against a long-time rival. This is too many points to be given the Falcons, and I'am happy to take them. Be patient on the line, as I can see late Saints money pushing it into the double digits. Wait for +10 and make a wager on the home dog.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

broker651
    broker651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Harry, this is just as annoying now as it was last year and you just never stop...

Here's what the linemakers at the sporting news have to say at this link
    http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/n...juries-nfc-tnf

"The Linemakers' lean: It's hard to believe how far the Falcons have fallen -- when the LVH released its games of the year lines back in May, Atlanta was a 4-point favorite for this game. Now, our power ratings show an 8-point difference between these clubs, but that's on a neutral field. Therefore, there's clear value on the home dog here. The Saints have been mediocre on the road this season, dropping their last two -- against the Jets and Patriots -- and posting just a 1-3 spread record on the season"

Here's what Harry has to say;

"It's hard to believe how far the Falcons have fallen when the LVH released its games of the year lines back in May, Atlanta was a 4-point favorite for this game. Now, my power ratings that I use show an 8-point difference between these clubs, but that's on a neutral field. Therefore, there's clear value on the home dog here. The Saints have been mediocre on the road this season, dropping their last two against the Jets and Patriots and posting just a 1-3 spread record on the season."

Harry - just because you change a few words doesn't make it your commentary.
    If you're gonna cut and paste at least say so...
    I'm sure Mike wilkening in this case, and the 1000 other guys you never give attributions to would appreciate it.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

New Orleans (8-2) is in play for the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC. Atlanta (2-8) has dropped four in a row and seven of eight. Saints Drew Brees hooked up with 11 receivers last week; 13 Saints have at least one catch. The offense is No. 2 in the NFL; the defense is No. 4. Falcons Coach Mike Smith has begun to look at younger players. The Falcons have gone 20 games without a 100-yard rusher. My Prediction: Saints, 28-24 too!! many points in this game with the home town dog Atlanta+10

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Noleafclover

I think he's broken, now he's giving out non sequiturs.