Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Broncos -1 Week 12

Could this be a gift from the man himself?

Don't care where the game is being played, we've all seen these Broncos dominate all season long. We also saw the Patriots lose me money last week. They owe us.

Plus, my boy Julius Thomas finna break some bones.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I agree, I'm sick of all the "so and so is 25-0 ATS in cold weather games with a tampon in" rationale that gets tossed around to justify picks.

The Pats had tons of time to prep for Carolina and were still the inferior team because their defense sucks. It's riddled with injuries and full of guys who wouldn't be there if the Pats could do anything about it mid-season.

I give Bellicheck credit for getting the most out of what he has but I think Denver's D will get more stops and the Broncos offense will maintain their scoring pace. Pats are gonna need a timely turnover or special teams TD to swing this game in their favor.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

cheque please

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Pats are gonna need a timely turnover or special teams TD to swing this game in their favor.
    Or some "ref guilt," which is more likely. Pass, though I agree w what you said.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

This is a blank cheque from the books . Fill it in with whatever number you want

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver isnt going to beat the pats. im sorry but its not happening.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    You present a pretty strong argument.

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    No they will not "beat them... ...they are going whoop the Pats asses severely. Not only is this a continuation of the Brady/Manning rivalry, but this is also a revenge game for Welker. The Broncos are the superior team. The only way the Pats cover is if the game is fixed. Moreno will shred them in the run game which will open up the play action pass.

Bill B is usually good at taking away a team's best weapon, but who do you take out? Pick your poison, Decker, Welker, Thomas. The Broncos have too many weapons for the Pats D to contend with.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is the question?

is the party at house of justin beeber. mayweathers make the arrive with the friends of 10 strong of the 10 nba players. whys? wells, they make an attack of fury on the hole of ass of justin beeber.

what means? wells, is the anal-o-gee. is make the correspondence on the over for the game. hows many of the nba players make the liberace-ing on the hole of ass of the beeber?

wells, maybes is 9, maybes is 10. and! is same for the game of the new england and the denver. maybes theys make the 9 touchdown, maybes theys make the 10

is all

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    is the question?

is the party at house of justin beeber. mayweathers make the arrive with the friends of 10 strong of the 10 nba players. whys? wells, they make an attack of fury on the hole of ass of justin beeber.

what means? wells, is the anal-o-gee. is make the correspondence on the over for the game. hows many of the nba players make the liberace-ing on the hole of ass of the beeber?

wells, maybes is 9, maybes is 10. and! is same for the game of the new england and the denver. maybes theys make the 9 touchdown, maybes theys make the 10

is all
    what in the fhk does justin beeber have got to do with this at all....

this guy... cracks me up

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    is the question?

is all
    This man knows what he's talking about. Prolly be on it as well.

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by arpeggiomeister View Post
    The only way the Pats cover is if the game is fixed.
    You say fix, I say ref guilt - a la how the calls went the packers way the week after that shit call in seattle last year. Makeup calls happen, even across games when it's big mistakes. I wanted to take denver here, but passing because of that.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    what in the fhk does justin beeber have got to do with this at all....

this guy... cracks me up
    yous make the refuse on the logicals of the maths?

is same 30° + 60° = 90° <---------(this knowledges of the maths is free on yous. I's not make the billing on yous)

but! for the equation of sciences of the hollywood wes make the replace. per the example,

3 worldstar penises + 6 worldstar penises = 9 worldstar penises in the beeber (compliments of the mayweather)

THEREFORES! (I make the shouting on the 'therefores' for the imfaticals)

DEN TD'S + NE TD'S = maybes 9 TD's = OVER

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

you want my reasoning? lets see

first off the pats WILL NOT lose back to back games. period. second..beating the pats in foxboro is comparing to beating the saints in the superdome..it just doesnt happen that often. does peyton have a better offense than brady this year? of course he does. but does denver have the better defense? thats the question. brady and peyton will pick apart the defenses for sure...and im not even going off that bullshit call in carolina for the pats..the pats will win sunday night. like i said before..brady and belichick in prime time action? prime time foxboro? only calls for prime time brady.

if denver is this great team..why is the line only 2.5? brady beat peyton in foxboro 31-21. i expect the score to be 28-25 pats. mark my words...im going big on pats and the ML

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Dominate all season?

They barely beat the pathetic Cowboys.....lost to the overrated Colts.

Basically beat no one all year.
    Even Manning would not bet on the Broncos, he knows what's going to happen.

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Dominate all season?

They barely beat the pathetic Cowboys.....lost to the overrated Colts.

Basically beat no one all year.
    Even Manning would not bet on the Broncos, he knows what's going to happen.
    And what have the Patriots done to make you think they will cover the spread?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Yerba Lurker View Post
    And what have the Patriots done to make you think they will cover the spread?
    I think they will cover the spread because they will win the game.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    I think they will cover the spread because they will win the game.

VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

This game scares me. My gut says Denver is better in every aspect. But Tom Brady is no chump. After a loss, escpecially a controversial one, they will be rallying at home. If there is one thing Bellicheat can do, is gameplan to take away the other teams biggest weapon. Problem is, which one would that be? Pats beat the Saints (and if all the images I saw where actually from that last play, a no call by the refs won that one for them, so its only justice that they lost to Carolina from the same deal). Saints arguably have a very similar offense. Defense is where the comparison stops. Denvers D may be worse than most. Couldnt stop a "pathetic Cowboy team". Couldnt stop a Colts team that really shouldnt have even been in the game. Very strong arguements could be made for both sides IMHO. Flip a coin, and fire off a bet.