Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Patriots vs Panthers: 1 lock

Sup guys!! Tonight we got the Patriots vs the hot Panthers. This is what I got. The Panthers si at a overall 6-3 ATS record and more importantly they are 3-1 at home averageing 34 points a game and only allowing an amazing 8 points. In addition their o/u ratio ats record is 3-5-1 and more importantly at home they are 1-3. On the other hand we got the Patriots: The patriots overall ATS record is 5-4 and more importantly which is key here they are 1-3 averaging 21 points per game while allowing 22 points a game. The patriots o/u ratio overall is 4-5 and 2-2 away. Now according to my situational statistic ats system I have the Panthers 28 Patriots 14.5 with a whopping 86% chance of covering the spread tonight according to the ATS ratio home vs away. Now the under sits at 47 currently but with my system total it sits at 42 but it only has a 63% chance of going under tonight. Its just not enough for me. My pick for tonights game is the red hot panthers and that D.

PANTHERS -3

Best of luck you all and lets start off this week strong and cashing leading into another strong CFB week baby. GL guys

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

I teased NE up in what I think will be a tight game.
    Good luck with the game and your system, if Carolina wins by seven, we both win

Jwiggles

I agree with ya man. I also was thinking to tease a side/under. With the extra 6 points added on it seems very tempting since I have it at 42 total and the realistic number is 47 (53). And thank you man Gl to as well and hopefully at the end of the game we are smashing the mugs against each other slamming back one enjoy the game mate

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    I agree with ya man. I also was thinking to tease a side/under. With the extra 6 points added on it seems very tempting since I have it at 42 total and the realistic number is 47 (53). And thank you man Gl to as well and hopefully at the end of the game we are smashing the mugs against each other slamming back one enjoy the game mate
    5Dimes offers all sorts of teasers, I'm up a little the last two weeks, so even though I am not real big on exotics, I will try the teasers every now an then, I got one of those 8.5 ties win working moving NE to +11, reasoning being Bill does not get embarrassed in high profile games.
    He may not win, but his teams show up to play, he makes sure of that.

ThePatient
    ThePatient's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am so nervous!!!! I need 8 points scored in the first quarter to win 4.5 bitcoins. They surpassed $700 each!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Blaker88

Jwiggles

Valid point Steve. That 8 points is a solid number. If the pats don't score a td I think its gonna be tough. That defense though with the crowd behind them in the first quarter is gonna be very hard to move the ball. But im with you ThePatient, I hope the Panthers put up 21 in the first quarter lol. I wish you the best of luck. Statistically it comes out to be 10.5 a quarter so hopefully they pull it off for ya

Also steve I totally agree with ya. I like betting straight up or the o/u but I tend to take teasers if it really pushed my games in the positive and the % over 70. I should be teasing a side with the under at 53 but ill stick with one bet plus I hate the NFL.

ThePatient
    ThePatient's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanks man! Come on shootout

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatient View Post
    I am so nervous!!!! I need 8 points scored in the first quarter to win 4.5 bitcoins. They surpassed $700 each!
    yea bummer all mine got seized last month

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    Sup guys!! Tonight we got the Patriots vs the hot Panthers. This is what I got. The Panthers si at a overall 6-3 ATS record and more importantly they are 3-1 at home averageing 34 points a game and only allowing an amazing 8 points. In addition their o/u ratio ats record is 3-5-1 and more importantly at home they are 1-3. On the other hand we got the Patriots: The patriots overall ATS record is 5-4 and more importantly which is key here they are 1-3 averaging 21 points per game while allowing 22 points a game. The patriots o/u ratio overall is 4-5 and 2-2 away. Now according to my situational statistic ats system I have the Panthers 28 Patriots 14.5 with a whopping 86% chance of covering the spread tonight according to the ATS ratio home vs away. Now the under sits at 47 currently but with my system total it sits at 42 but it only has a 63% chance of going under tonight. Its just not enough for me. My pick for tonights game is the red hot panthers and that D.

PANTHERS -3

Best of luck you all and lets start off this week strong and cashing leading into another strong CFB week baby. GL guys
    CFB ??? Are you talking Canadian Football League??? Area you crazy??? BOL

Jwiggles

No no college football lol

Jwiggles

Damn thepatient!!! I was scared if the pats didn't score it would be tough :/. I wish ya the best to get it back mate.

Jwiggles

You had a chance if the panthers didn't miss that interception opportunity.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man i was waiting too long for ur pick..lol i went with NE. Good luck to u.

9ersPride

Keep it rolling buddy..waiting for tomorrows games if u have a chance to look at them...colleges

Jwiggles

Yeah I was l looking at them Sunday I think there was a play I will have to double check after work. I'll post earlier this time man. I was super busy last night didn't get a chance to really look into the game in depth till an hour before game time. Hit ya up later.

9ersPride

Sounds good bud..keep up the great work thag u have been done..cash them greens..lol