ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Can we get some MNF sbr board stats??

When a high % of posters are on the same side (like 70-75% are on pats +3 tonight) it usually signifies 'not good' for the board as a whole and Walker walks away smiling from cheek to cheek (again)...

Anyone with any stats regarding consensus poster plays hit rate for MNF??

Im sure it would have to be around 40-45% hit rate since beginning of last season...

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Look at BTP consensus and other contest. Most of those picks are by members like yourself

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I get the feeling Carolina is being heavily bet by PT posters.

Maybe I am wrong. You really think that large a percentage is on the PATS?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I get the feeling Carolina is being heavily bet by PT posters.

Maybe I am wrong. You really think that large a percentage is on the PATS?
    Thanks Koncker...will give that a quick overview...

Chalker, based on posts ive read and number of posters who've expressed their intentions for Pats SU or the #...

You've been around long enough to know what happens more often than not in these 'public play' type situations...

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

maybe because im fairly new here I dont respect the psychology that you are asking about here but who really cares who bets on what?

you pick your bet based on who YOU think will win.. do you really think if a majority of members on SBR pick a team that indicates that chosen team will not have a better chance of losing?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm a total Patriots homer, but I'm worried about this game. The Pats haven't looked great on the road and now they're going into a MNF game, against a really good defense and a confident young QB. The oddsmakers usually aren't wrong and I have a feeling every square in the world will be on New England (for better or worse). Tonight's game is a total PASS in my opinion. Obvious play is NE +3 and ML, but when something looks too good to be true...it usually is.

Sitting this one out.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Blaze View Post
    maybe because im fairly new here I dont respect the psychology that you are asking about here but who really cares who bets on what?

you pick your bet based on who YOU think will win.. do you really think if a majority of members on SBR pick a team that indicates that chosen team will not have a better chance of losing?
    Your right, you are new...

Watch over the longterm and see what happens...Its like magic, but really its group mentality psychology where a gambler convinves themselves they are on the right side in a manner that's beyond rational...

Gambling is over 90% psychology Joey. Hang around long enough and you'll see this for yourself...

ACoochy

And just like that the majority of posters are (yet again) buried by the big name public play...

Hate to say it, but....

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    And just like that the majority of posters are (yet again) buried by the big name public play...

Hate to say it, but....
    Not sure about that. Lot of us sweated out Car & Under. Would guess it was pretty even.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Not sure about that. Lot of us sweated out Car & Under. Would guess it was pretty even.
    After seeing our follically challenged friend make a thread about the pats as well as Deemers forced play and several other threads being made (early on) re the pats you have to know that something isnt right about the scenario...

Atm it feels like ive got this place soughted out (self delusion really is grandeur)...

Is perfect time of season to fade public plays too...