SheeK Milly
    SheeK Milly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Thinking about going with Carolina tonight?

Hey SBR, I'm new to this forum but hope to fit right in

I think Carolina might take this one tonight!

- Panthers rushing attack has a chance to take over the game, going against a 30th rank D against the run ( wilfork and mayo out)

- With Steve smith matched on Talib, it gives good opportunites for Ginn and LaFell to have good games

Its always tough going against Brady and pats after a bye week though, but I feel like Carolina edges them out at home though.

what do you guys think?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

are you a bookmaker posing poster? u cannot come up with a real reason to bet Carolina here, ever. they have a good defense yes but brady has shredded those for years while cam newton has done squat to this point.

SheeK Milly

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    are you a bookmaker posing poster? u cannot come up with a real reason to bet Carolina here, ever. they have a good defense yes but brady has shredded those for years while cam newton has done squat to this point.
    I was just making a few points to support my pick.

I agree though, its a risk going against Brady

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by SheeK Milly View Post
    I was just making a few points to support my pick.

I agree though, its a risk going against Brady
    Brady is not producing a lot of points this year. Yes, he had a very nice televised game and looked good, he may look good tonight too. But Carolina has that type of tight defense that gives NE trouble. I like Carolina to dictate pace and a lot of playing football between the 20's. Under is my play with a lean on Carolina.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    there plenty of logical reasons to back Carolina, i think line is about right as i made it a pk'em on a neutral.. sCam has the adv of playing against a soft defense that will have to over commit to even slow down his rushing attack while brady will be playing a team that can create pressure up the gut which has always been the cryptonite .. personally think the over is better than anything and find it hard to argue against either side of this gm as i think there strong points to be made for both..

SheeK Milly

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Brady is not producing a lot of points this year. Yes, he had a very nice televised game and looked good, he may look good tonight too. But Carolina has that type of tight defense that gives NE trouble. I like Carolina to dictate pace and a lot of playing football between the 20's. Under is my play with a lean on Carolina.
    I got the under aswell, hoping for a kicker dual

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I have Carolina at -1.5 and at -2.5 also the under 47 . Good luck to everybody. This Patriot team is not the team of past years. This team can be beat.

ThePatient
    ThePatient's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Whats your prediction for the 1st quarter score?

Grease King
    Grease King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

Carolina is actually favored by 3 points, so the people on this thread that think it unlikely that carolina wins should choose new england on the money line

2daBank

maybe im way off but i got no idea what y'all see in this under? every good argument for either team is how the offense matches up to the defense.. i dont think liking the over is exclusive to liking pats at all cause panthers will score points against this defense im pretty confident in saying as pats will have trouble containing the run gm w/o over committing. love panthers defense but they have seen a ton of weak offenses, pats off a bye and healthy can spread these guys out which no one has really done and expose the secondary a little which is the weakest link of this group..

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish i could find a prop bet for under on rushing yds of new england tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    wish i could find a prop bet for under on rushing yds of new england tonight.
    brady over 23.5 completions is the same thing basically.. seriously tho..

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

If panthers can run the ball they will win. If not, they are fukked

ThePatient
    ThePatient's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What is the 1st quarter play, people!??? Help me outttt

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatient View Post
    dude there is no 1st qrtr play, ever (unless there some angle bout a team fast starting or some shit maybe that you were on early).. shit hard enough to try and project over 60 minutes but you want to narrow it down to the opening 15? i dunno, im lucky if i was close at the end..

SheeK Milly

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatient View Post
    1st half 13-10 panthers

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dude there is no 1st qrtr play, ever (unless there some angle bout a team fast starting or some shit maybe that you were on early).. shit hard enough to try and project over 60 minutes but you want to narrow it down to the opening 15? i dunno, im lucky if i was close at the end..
    very true. sometimes tho if i have no idea or dont have enough time to watch the game ill just bet time of first score usually over under 6or 7 mins. try to hit it and be done with the game