Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Lots of Brady nut huggers are gonna get burned tonight.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Sharps are on Carolina tonight. That does not mean they will win, I have a hard time going against Pats as a dog with Belichick having two weeks to prepare.

The shoot from the hip - the no brainer play is NE +3

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Don't want to step on Smitty's toes here, but New England's O-Line isn't 100% healthy. Vollmer is done for the season with a broken leg a few weeks back and there's been a few inserts and changes as the season progresses. When it comes to pass blocking, you look to the left tackle position and Nate Solder is regarded as one of the league's best. Albeit, New England's O-Line as a whole didn't start the season well, but like almost every season in the past, they're getting primed for the stretch run. When it comes to the run blocking right tackle, Marcus Cannon has been starting there for the past two weeks and has stood strong. If you're worried about the pass rush of the Panthers, it's well warranted....how that phase of the game goes tonight is going to decide a lot. My thinking is that with the week off, New England's coaching staff have had enough time to prepare and lay out a game plan for the offense that takes away from the Carolina strengths and covers up the New England weaknesses, particularly within the Offensive Line.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

you think vegas gives money away sharps lose just like squares do guys books took big wknd. losses on broncos wisconsin and ohio st. they always get even

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by New England Pats View Post
    Don't want to step on Smitty's toes here, but New England's O-Line isn't 100% healthy. Vollmer is done for the season with a broken leg a few weeks back and there's been a few inserts and changes as the season progresses. When it comes to pass blocking, you look to the left tackle position and Nate Solder is regarded as one of the league's best. Albeit, New England's O-Line as a whole didn't start the season well, but like almost every season in the past, they're getting primed for the stretch run. When it comes to the run blocking right tackle, Marcus Cannon has been starting there for the past two weeks and has stood strong. If you're worried about the pass rush of the Panthers, it's well warranted....how that phase of the game goes tonight is going to decide a lot. My thinking is that with the week off, New England's coaching staff have had enough time to prepare and lay out a game plan for the offense that takes away from the Carolina strengths and covers up the New England weaknesses, particularly within the Offensive Line.
    great post. i hope your right

heavyc819
    heavyc819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Hey guys I don't post on here much usually just read and absorb, with that said you may want to play the over tonight. I booked it very early at 46 but 47 is still a good number. This is a trend bet that I have played the last 3 weeks, its 13-0-1. I'm not usually a big trend guy but this is unreal this year. Play the over whenever there is a match-up of NFC vs. AFC. This season it is clipping at 76% at 37-11-1. A buddy of mine tipped me and I verified the numbers, at that point it was 24-11-0. I booked my lines very early each week on Tuesday each week and its been non-stop free money, even started parlaying them this week. Take it for what its worth and good luck

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I think people are under estimating how much better the pats are with Gronk finally in game shape. I'll be taking Tom Brady and 3 pts on MNF every time. Pats win by double digits. GL

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
    Panthers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    Patriots are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
    Underdog is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
    Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.

GL

Cntpuncher
    Cntpuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Steve Smith on Talib Island all night. Otherwise secondary is banged up so I think we will see Carolina score some points. However Pats finally fielding a 100% healthy offense. Vereen is back, Branden Bolden is back Gronk and Amendola full participants. Carolina has beat one good team and they have not faced a top tier offense all year. Defense is legit dont get me wrong, but they are getting a wake up call tonight ladies and gentlemen. Carolina games so far

NYG- Garbage
    @ Cardinals got crushed 22-6
    A Vikings- Garbage
    Rams- Garbage
    @Bucaneers- Garbage
    Falcons- Garbage
    @ SF great win but lets be honest they scored 10 points. SF D is good, but they aint 10 points per game good.

Major play on this game coming. Bill and Brady bunch 15-5 on MNF, 41 TD passes on MNF, 26-4 After a Bye and finally health? Carolina backers be ware. Pats as a dog on a national game after a bye? can't imagine there has been a better bet in football over the last 5-7 years

nice take.

is it really this obvious though?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

^ pats have played what, jets 2x, bills, phins, Bucs?? Steelers who don't have a D anymore. Saints are legit and let's be real they should've lost that game too . Best team they saw this yr, I guess debatable is Cincy...and all they got was 6 on the road. So let's not act like they've had some intense schedule here.

I'm not 100% on carolinas secondary. I think ill take the over

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Sharps are on Carolina tonight. That does not mean they will win, I have a hard time going against Pats as a dog with Belichick having two weeks to prepare.
    Who are these mysterious "sharps"? Do they all hang out before game time and make sure they're on the same side? Then announce to everyone what side they're on? Or is this statement based on Line movement?

I'm endlessly confused and therefore annoyed by statements that suggest that there is a single group of bettor's that make up the team name "Sharps"... They always seem to pick the same sides.... Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, but regardless, their plays are always "Sharp Plays"...

I have read threads about this topic before "To be a Sharp or a Square".. and no one seems to agree on a final call... So I must ask...

Who are "The Sharps"... and how do you know they're all betting on Carolina tonight... My guess is Line Movement.. but I'm not a Capper, so.... Anyone care to clear this up?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Who are these mysterious "sharps"? Do they all hang out before game time and make sure they're on the same side? Then announce to everyone what side they're on? Or is this statement based on Line movement?

I'm endlessly confused and therefore annoyed by statements that suggest that there is a single group of bettor's that make up the team name "Sharps"... They always seem to pick the same sides.... Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, but regardless, their plays are always "Sharp Plays"...

I have read threads about this topic before "To be a Sharp or a Square".. and no one seems to agree on a final call... So I must ask...

Who are "The Sharps"... and how do you know they're all betting on Carolina tonight... My guess is Line Movement.. but I'm not a Capper, so.... Anyone care to clear this up?
    Easy to tell with RLM. Over 60% of the ATS bets are on New England tonight and yet the line has gone up. That is the very definition of RLM as there was more money bet on the smaller percentage of bets on Carolina (ergo...."Sharps") than was bet on the 60% public side of New England. And no, the Sharps do not announce who they are to draw attention to themselves, but you can bet that the books know who they are and have them profiled accordingly.

To simplify, a sharp is simply defined as a long-term winner or group of winners (syndicates) that the books respect enough to move the lines when they make a move.

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    The shoot from the hip - the no brainer play is NE +3
    uhm no. the popular belief is that NE +3 is the play...esp off a bye. The sharp play is either Carolina -2.5 or pass.

daddypoker23
    daddypoker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

base on the line movement it seems like money going towards Carolina at 1,.5,2,2.5 and 3 seems to be neutral number that they wont touch base on the information at this very moment

daddypoker23
    daddypoker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

also opening line on the total open at 44.5 and its at 46 at the moment with 68 public on the over as well.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Prime time brady

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by Cntpuncher View Post
    nice take.

is it really this obvious though?
    Hahaha, nope nothing this obvious in the NFL, lol. I like to be value and I dont see more value than a dog Patriot team off a bye very often my friend. Good luck with your plays!

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    ^ pats have played what, jets 2x, bills, phins, Bucs?? Steelers who don't have a D anymore. Saints are legit and let's be real they should've lost that game too . Best team they saw this yr, I guess debatable is Cincy...and all they got was 6 on the road. So let's not act like they've had some intense schedule here.

I'm not 100% on carolinas secondary. I think ill take the over
    Fair points Vinnie, fair points. I think the key here is the Pats are fielding a healthy offense for the first time this year. Since Gronk was back pats have scored 31-27-27 and the Steelers had a top 10 ranked pass defense before that pats game. Im not going to be a homer and say the Pats are going to blow them out, I think it should be close. Lets look at the whole picture which i like to do;

QB-Pats
    Coaching-Pats
    Special Teams-Close, lets call it a push
    Defense-Carolina
    Running Game- Pats all day

Outside of defense the Pats have every other phase of the game over the Panthers. Defense can win, but rarely does especially against elite QBs. I hope they dont ease Vereene in too slowly, this guy is dynamic

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Fair points Vinnie, fair points. I think the key here is the Pats are fielding a healthy offense for the first time this year. Since Gronk was back pats have scored 31-27-27 and the Steelers had a top 10 ranked pass defense before that pats game. Im not going to be a homer and say the Pats are going to blow them out, I think it should be close. Lets look at the whole picture which i like to do;

QB-Pats
    Coaching-Pats
    Special Teams-Close, lets call it a push
    Defense-Carolina
    Running Game- Pats all day

Outside of defense the Pats have every other phase of the game over the Panthers. Defense can win, but rarely does especially against elite QBs. I hope they dont ease Vereene in too slowly, this guy is dynamic
    cmon now,, lets not get too ahead of ourselves. especially taken in context of which run gm is playing which defense at least tonight you gotta give the edge to panthers in that respect i think..

slikkskid
    slikkskid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Carolinas schedule has been a cake walk especially at home.

You have to love the books offering plus money off a bye week to Bill and Brady

triple double reverse psychology
    i'd tend to think vegas wants the world to take brady and those points. im on the so called team who isn't that good. - who are home, and who have every reason to shove that ball up NE's ass...

panthers -3

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cmon now,, lets not get too ahead of ourselves. especially taken in context of which run gm is playing which defense at least tonight you gotta give the edge to panthers in that respect i think..
    HAHAHA Bank, I F'n KNEW you were gonna jump on this, lol. Might have bugged out a bit but lets rephrase and re-look

Williams 2 TD-62 Y/pg
    Ridley 6 TD-64 Y/pg

Let alone Vereene and Bolden.

SmittyZ28

And yes Carolina 2nd against the rush and Pats are 18th. BUT they are giving up 3.8 YPC which is good but 82 YDS/G is decent as well, just havent give a ton of points up by way of the rush.

Gonna be a great game

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

On Carolina -3 -110 for a unit

2daBank

HAHAHA Bank, I F'n KNEW you were gonna jump on this, lol. Might have bugged out a bit but lets rephrase and re-look

Williams 2 TD-62 Y/pg
    Ridley 6 TD-64 Y/pg

Let alone Vereene and Bolden.
    what bout stewart and tolbert? tolbert gotta have what 10 tds? i dont know but dude scores a lot.. like i said im not trying to argue panthers backs or run gm are much better, dont think they much worse but again when you factor in the front 7 pats are facing compared to the front carolina will be running again tonight i believe panthers will out rush pats by a wide margin much like jets did twice.. i dunno if that means they win but think you being little unfair , ive said plenty id make this a pk on a neutral, i really dont blame anyone for playing pats (hell i teased them), think it a tough gm to bet side was. think if you like pats pats team total over is better than pats as i think you can win that bet whether they win or lose. like brady over 23.5 completions also as i think they space panthers out and throw a lot..gl tonight..

2daBank

And yes Carolina 2nd against the rush and Pats are 18th. BUT they are giving up 3.8 YPC which is good but 82 YDS/G is decent as well, just havent give a ton of points up by way of the rush.

Gonna be a great game
    all pats run d numbers are skewed if you take into account games wilfork and mayo played in.. should be a really good gm, think it actually might live up to being the game it should be.. 27-24 someone..

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Carolina covers bottom line, let us move on to next week because this game's about to start, read em and weep, yada yada yada, the beat goes on my friends, you dont get em on this one you get em on the next one , grind in, grind out, my ride or die niggas in the sillouette shall live on niggas live on my nig nigs

Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

It's a tough spot for Carolina coming off the big underdog win returning home favored vs these guys. The acid test.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Always trust Brady and P Manning on night games.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Jj are you ALWAYS full of Shit?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Pros might get their sh!t pushed in tonight.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    On Carolina -3 -110 for a unit

Common one time.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pros might get their sh!t pushed in tonight.
    Or not.

Prime Time Cameron

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Jj are you ALWAYS full of Shit?
    Haha. Are they not "pros" now?

Lang isn't a pro. I took the under. F the public.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Right On the number
    Too bad Brady playing with high school kids

First 123 Last