simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Monday Night Football Line Movement

was going to bet the over 44.5 earlier held off to get more units together from my NBA play on lakers +2 and its all the way up to 47.5 Sharp play line manipulation public pound ? so many questions

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking the Pats. An hr ago it was Carolina -2.5 now sits at -3 hopefull it will continue to rise over night

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I would ask where do you think most of the points will come from. Even very defensive teams will go around 37. Do the strengths match weaknesses or is the strength the same as the opponent weakness. Perfect example was tonight's Den/KC game. If you took over it was silly. You would of known that Denver has a top level run Def. and Alex Smith and Co. rank near the bottom with the pass. Excluding To's how could they score?

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Lastnight?!? Chit all KC needed to do is catch the ball put one foot down and land on the line with your azz all day and they would of been fine. So what Im sayin I guess is the REFS!!! Tom knows CAR def is stout...look for him to stretch the field and prally get some deep pass interference calls at home, caught or not. Pats put up points tonight and CAR will be playin keep up IMO. Newton has little options when Bela puts over the top help on Smith and Talib takes care of Lafell, CAR falls short on the road. Pats roll at home BOL
    Last edited by Okst.BIGPLAYS; 11-18-13 at 08:13 AM.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Okst.BIGPLAYS View Post
    Lastnight?!? Chit all KC needed to do is catch the ball put one foot down and land on the line with your azz all day and they would of been fine. So what Im sayin I guess is the REFS!!! Tom knows CAR def is stout...look for him to stretch the field and prally get some deep pass interference calls at home, caught or not. Pats put up points tonight and CAR will be playin keep up IMO. Newton has little options when Bela puts over the top help on Smith and Talib takes care of Lafell, CAR falls short on the road. Pats roll at home BOL
    You obviously are not aware that the Pats are AWAY tonight... does this change your prediction for the outcome of the game?

Okst.BIGPLAYS

First thoughts as I was drinkin a cup a joe, yes I know they are away, my bad. And no my opinion is the same.

Better QB Better TE Better RB's to much offense. Cam cant keep up with his own two feet literally. BOL
    Last edited by Okst.BIGPLAYS; 11-18-13 at 09:24 AM.

simmy17

With the missing pieces on New England def front line this game could get ugly Panthers have 3 decent running backs all will a change of pace they could run it all night keep Brady off the park. That sets up spread option play action ect if i had any idea who gets the touches in the back field tonight for the black cats tonight id pound the Player Prop

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Quote Originally Posted by simmy17 View Post
    With the missing pieces on New England def front line this game could get ugly Panthers have 3 decent running backs all will a change of pace they could run it all night keep Brady off the park. That sets up spread option play action ect if i had any idea who gets the touches in the back field tonight for the black cats tonight id pound the Player Prop
    Panthers have 3 decent running backs??? D.Will has been a bust the last 3 years or more, J.Stewy is not 100% and 3rd you must be talking about Cam, he the best runner lina has. Play action with Olsen over the middle will be Cams go to play but how many times will it work?

simmy17

Quote Originally Posted by Okst.BIGPLAYS View Post
    Panthers have 3 decent running backs??? D.Will has been a bust the last 3 years or more, J.Stewy is not 100% and 3rd you must be talking about Cam, he the best runner lina has. Play action with Olsen over the middle will be Cams go to play but how many times will it work?
    that case stick your house on PATS ML

Just remember what the jets done against NE with 2 average running backs without the threat of spread option
    Last edited by simmy17; 11-18-13 at 10:00 AM.

Okst.BIGPLAYS

Quote Originally Posted by simmy17 View Post
    that case stick your house on PATS ML

Just remember what the jets done against NE with 2 average running backs without the threat of spread option
    My house!!!! Haha all I said was I think the Pats are a better play, not fugin retire on a MNF NFL game bud

Mid play at best