I am pressing this game on my win with the Giants -3. Right now in the second half of season 3-0, if you don,t press the bet you can,t beat bookies on single wins. I SBR members have a difference of opinion on the side. One angle has the Chiefs being 4-0 ATS on the road and the underdog covering six of the past seven meetings in this series. K.C. plays a possession game, with Jamaal Charles’ running and Alex Smith’s short passes. They don’t make mistakes and have a league-low eight turnovers. They also have 23 takeaways, a league-best plus-15 turnover ratio and are No. 1 with 36 sacks.Chiefs coach Andy Reid is also 7-1 ATS in his last eight games when his team gets 5.5 points or more. Nother angle has the Broncos covering 11 of their last 14 games when they're favored -3.5 to -9.5. Broncos Peyton Manning has a bum ankle that could feel a whole lot worse if the line can’t keep LBs Justin Houston (11 sacks) and Tamba Hali (9) away from him. The Broncos are coming off a season-low 28 points vs. San Diego. So why are they favored by 8? A lot of folks think the Chiefs are more lucky than good. One thing sure SBR members I agree on is that the Broncos will dictate the pace, forcing the Chiefs out of their element and getting the game OVER the total. Denver has gone OVER in all five of their home games this season, and in eight of nine games overall. I will bet press on OVER the total of 49 and recommend getting it sooner than later, because I anticipate that number going back up..
Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT