Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Thoughts on MNF Pats vs Panthers

I feel like im missing somthing here, i know pats have looked suspect, and the panthers have been playin ball, but why is NE +2.5? Does anybody think tome brady gets this thing done tommorow?

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

i think tom brady gets it done

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Panthers are fukkin good buddy. Other than Seattle I have them as the only other NFC team with a shot at a run. Holes in NE o-line won't make it any easier either. My guess is Brady gets walloped tomorrow. Good luck.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Anyone else like the under tonight?looks a good bet to me.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I will take NE and points (I got +3) against anyone on any field any day of the week.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Anyone else like the under tonight?looks a good bet to me.
    Looks like a good bet for me too.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

My first instinct is Pats but the Panthers are for real this year. I've bet against them a few times expecting the same old Panthers of last year and they buried me each time. I won't bet against Carolina again, i'm just watching tonight.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

never bet against new England when they get points

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

New England will get the job done

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Look at how the NO game turned out.

I think that NO def is as good as or better than CAR. Brady gets a guy named Gronk in the line up and his numbers SOAR! He did not play in that game. The PATS off is healthy for this game. Now NO with Brees and Co. is by far superior to CAR off. I see Newton playing catch up from the start and thats IMO what Bela wants. He puts over the top help on Smith and Talib takes care of Lafell its going to be tough sledding for Cam. Pats will stretch the field with deep balls and add a few Brady calls as he has in the past PATS ROLL

BOL
    Last edited by Okst.BIGPLAYS; 11-18-13 at 09:16 AM.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

...Brady loves Monday Night Football. He knows how to shine on primetime.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nobody seems to be on Carolina and they are favored by 3 vs the patriots in a "can't lose spot" off a bye amongst 10 other reasons to take the patriots. watch your wallet.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Brady bunch to the moon - only way to bet this game

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

It's always hard to bet against great QB's like Brady, Peyton. We all heard so much about KC's awesome defense, lead leading 36 sacks, and Peyton literally did the two step on them with the ball coming out in 2seconds, the Offensive lineman at times didn't even have to touch their counterparts. When their on, and that's most of the time they eat up man coverage which is what KC played last night.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hills View Post
    It's always hard to bet against great QB's like Brady, Peyton. We all heard so much about KC's awesome defense, lead leading 36 sacks, and Peyton literally did the two step on them with the ball coming out in 2seconds, the Offensive lineman at times didn't even have to touch their counterparts. When their on, and that's most of the time they eat up man coverage which is what KC played last night.
    chiefs D was excellent but their offense was abysmal. Bad comparison. Panthers lead the league in time of possession and can run the rock against an awful run d

Black Hills

Chiefs D was excellent ? Giving up 323 thru the air and 104 on the ground , no sacks, no pressure and no turnovers is not great defense IMHO, the only shot KC had was getting pressure on Peyton, never came close. Andy Reid was definitely out- coached in this game. Like I said before, Peyton ate up the man D they were using. What kept KC even close was Denver's 13 penalties, rarely do you win games with that many penalties. As for K.C, offense, what did you expect, they don't have a great offense, they average 24 but that because the KC D had been scoring and giving the Offense short fields to work with against not the greatest competition. That obviously didn't happen.

Black Hills

As for Carolina, time of possession will be a key for sure in this game along with getting pressure up the gut on Brady, the ' excellent KC D wasn't able to get er done, we will see if this Awesome Carolina D can do it.

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Pats ML +135

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hills View Post
    Chiefs D was excellent ? Giving up 323 thru the air and 104 on the ground , no sacks, no pressure and no turnovers is not great defense IMHO, the only shot KC had was getting pressure on Peyton, never came close. Andy Reid was definitely out- coached in this game. Like I said before, Peyton ate up the man D they were using. What kept KC even close was Denver's 13 penalties, rarely do you win games with that many penalties. As for K.C, offense, what did you expect, they don't have a great offense, they average 24 but that because the KC D had been scoring and giving the Offense short fields to work with against not the greatest competition. That obviously didn't happen.

Agree, key was the Chiefs putting pressure on Manning. 2nd string tackle looked strong for Broncos and other left tackle had a great game. Chiefs had to knock Manning down a couple times. Didn't happen.

Manning exposed them, chose the match-ups and lit them up. Chiefs dropped a bunch of passes.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Panthers have one quality win, the 49ers. Sure they are on a nice winning streak, but at the end of the day if they win this game it will be because Brady had a bad game.
    Panthers have a great front 7, but their offense is not that spectacular. Brady is Brady!

Gotta take the patriots here, and if you lose, o-well

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
    Pats ML +135
    great pic and great pick!