inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Betting totals in bad weather

I'm done basing my decisions to bet totals due to the weather.Rains, gusty winds...I guess it just doesn't matter. Cinci and Pitt were two of the worst and they're both over at the half. Even in Chicago, Balto got ten pts. in the first ten minutes. I lost a couple of college games yesterday as well, based solely on gusty,25+ mph winds. I should have been suspicious when the lines didn't drop too much. Oh well, back to looking for another angle.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Yeah I agree. I hate betting unders to begin with. I thought Cle/Cincy under today was a good play. Two defensive teams and bad weather. Over at HALFTIME.

inZane

Balto just tied, so I go 0-4 on my unders based on sh!tty weather.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    I'm done basing my decisions to bet totals due to the weather.Rains, gusty winds...I guess it just doesn't matter. Cinci and Pitt were two of the worst and they're both over at the half. Even in Chicago, Balto got ten pts. in the first ten minutes. I lost a couple of college games yesterday as well, based solely on gusty,25+ mph winds. I should have been suspicious when the lines didn't drop too much. Oh well, back to looking for another angle.
    thats always a sign that sharp money is on over....

inZane

Thanks TK, maybe that's the angle I'm looking for. In the future, when the weather sucks and the line movement is minimal, stay the course. Living in Colorado, I'm still partial to the snow however!