mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Books seem to know this Colts team a lot better than us....

Been apart of a lot of public games.

Books got smoked when they had that 2h comeback against the Texans......also think about them vs Denver....now tonight another trap line

im rollin wit the books tonight.....

but only small......i wouldnt be surprised if tennesee loses by 4 or so....and just misses the cover

should most certainly be a 1possesion game......titans off a bad loss in a must win situation, there defense shuld hold the fort at home and atleast halt any sort of indy run game

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Indy is a public team, I don't think this is a trap line for titans if you are saying you're rolling with the books and playing indy to win by 4 or so?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Im rolling with indy...t rich sucks, they lost alot when they lost wayne and everything seems to be pointing the titans way...but tonight we will remember that you should never bet on Fitzpatrick at qb.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Im rolling with indy...t rich sucks, they lost alot when they lost wayne and everything seems to be pointing the titans way...but tonight we will remember that you should never bet on Fitzpatrick at qb.
    Yeah Fitzpatrick is the only reason I'm not going large on Tennessee. Indy is not the same team without Wayne. But this game takes me back to last years Thursday night game in Tennessee vs Pitt when Tennessee covered

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Indy is a public team, I don't think this is a trap line for titans if you are saying you're rolling with the books and playing indy to win by 4 or so?
    I was saying its the other way around......I backed the Titans (being on the Books side)