rov4life
    rov4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

Colts Will Bury The Board on TNF

I look on here and basically everyone is one the Colts. The 2 main reasons I see is that they are the better team and because they just got throttled @ home vs the Rams. There is no disputing they are the better team, but what the hell does that mean. The Bengals were better than the Ravens. The Broncos were better than Indy when they played. Both the titans and Indy were the better team this past week and what happened? Being the better team doesn't mean they will win. As far as a bounce back game both these teams need to have a bounce back week. Are the colts a good team, yes but they are not even even a top 3 team in the afc. The broncos, Pats and Chiefs and possibly the bengals are better. Andrew Luck is a totally diff qb without his go to guy In Reggie Wayne. Bey has been a complete bust. Their running attack is mediocre at best. Looking at the titans, if you want to talk a must win game this is it. 2 games behind the colts if they lose this one it maybe a back breaker for them. The also had a terrible game this past week like the Colts. With the lack of run game for the colts they will need to rely on pass game. The titans are 8th best vs the pass. They are much more physical than the colts specially in the 2ndary. Both games last year The leading receiver for the colts was Wayne and he is out. @ home in what is a must win, Titans are the play

Titans + 2.5

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by rov4life View Post
    I look on here and basically everyone is one the Colts. The 2 main reasons I see is that they are the better team and because they just got throttled @ home vs the Rams. There is no disputing they are the better team, but what the hell does that mean. The Bengals were better than the Ravens. The Broncos were better than Indy when they played. Both the titans and Indy were the better team this past week and what happened? Being the better team doesn't mean they will win. As far as a bounce back game both these teams need to have a bounce back week. Are the colts a good team, yes but they are not even even a top 3 team in the afc. The broncos, Pats and Chiefs and possibly the bengals are better. Andrew Luck is a totally diff qb without his go to guy In Reggie Wayne. Bey has been a complete bust. Their running attack is mediocre at best. Looking at the titans, if you want to talk a must win game this is it. 2 games behind the colts if they lose this one it maybe a back breaker for them. The also had a terrible game this past week like the Colts. With the lack of run game for the colts they will need to rely on pass game. The titans are 8th best vs the pass. They are much more physical than the colts specially in the 2ndary. Both games last year The leading receiver for the colts was Wayne and he is out. @ home in what is a must win, Titans are the play

Titans + 2.5
    Ravens are defending SB champs....Colts were a playoff team last year too. Tenn has no winning foundation to fall back on. You may be right but Luck vs Fitzpatrick....Luck has never lost 2 in a row. I like the Colts chances. I think they'll lean on TY Hilton and use Fleenor the TE more. I agree with you on Wayne's loss and Bey....they prob lost their chance to advance in the playoffs but they should get it done here imo.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

titans 17-14

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

It's crazy how Colts are the only team to beat the Seahawks, Broncos and 49ers.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You might be right, but I will just feel stupid if I lose money on the Titans!

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Pass on this game. Why you guys gotta go for the toughest match of the week?

rov4life

yes the colts have been some of the best teams. But they also lost to the rams, and had to come back in the 4th vs a 2 win texan team and couldn't even score a td vs an average charger team. I also agree this is a tough game I myself am 50-50 on playing this game. To me if you are 50 50 you should not play a game. However, I think this board as it does a lot of the time under evaluates teams such as this case because of the Luck never losing back to back game. He has not even been in the league 2 full seasons. I want to hear something better then " Locker is out" or "The coach will have them fired up". The teams should be fired up no matter what happened last week specially getting into week 11 fighting for playoffs

Bdolan33

Everyone "never lost a back to back game" - until they did.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I'd say Indy or no play. You're banking on Fitzpatrick putting it together on three/four days prep when his run game in Chris Johnson is completely gone the last few games.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Titans + 2.5
    I totally agree with your play. I'll be on the Titans as well. BOL

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    It's crazy how Colts are the only team to beat the Seahawks, Broncos and 49ers.
    How many other teams have played all 3? oO

As for the bet, I think both teams realize the importance to the playoff race and will bring their best, so I'm seriously considering rolling with talent here.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Colts wont lose back to back games.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Colts wont lose back to back games.
    Probably not, but in a situation like this it would not shock me.

Indy on the road in a short week facing the angry Titans who gave the worst team in the league their 1st season win on Sunday.

BostonBrowns
    BostonBrowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I'm waiting to see if the line moves to +3 then I'm going to tease it to +10 and under 50.

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Tell people to take it +2.5?! At least buy the .5 value on +3, how can u bet n not buy the hook, u deserve to lose, on colts gluck

superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Tease this guys. Colts +6 and over 36. thank me later

superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Colts +3 sorry. didnt notice the line jumped two points from earlier

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by CRM20 View Post
    Tell people to take it +2.5?! At least buy the .5 value on +3, how can u bet n not buy the hook, u deserve to lose, on colts gluck
    people are ignorant what can you say

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans ML

Bdolan33

Thu 11/14 5083 A 1-yard TD score -120
    8:25PM 5084 No 1-yard TD score -110

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

What's up go blue?! Who u on

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

I don't know about you....but I'm not putting my $$$ on Ryan Fitzpatrick

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

$121.43 buried in full for sure

rov4life

GoBlue, I been on here about 2 years this is my first post so i Know all about the ignorance. I just ignore it, if the people who talk tough need to act tough behind a computer screen hundreds or thousands of miles away and that's how they get their kicks good for them!!! I said 2.5 becuase at that time that's what it was. I bet locally and I can't buy the hook, so whatever the line is, it is. Right Now the line is colts - 3. I still like Tenn but will tease it up for some security.

Good luck to all

Bdolan33

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    Thu 11/14 5083 A 1-yard TD score -120
    8:25PM 5084 No 1-yard TD score -110
    Is this a bad line?

rov4life

See told you the colts on the last drive did bury the board by letting tenn drive down the field to get a td, you didnt really think I meant colts wouldn't at least push did you ? lol just having fun, well congrats if you got colts - 2.5 but if you would until game time you got screwed at the end. I am just glad I teased tenn, hope you all have a good night see ya sunday with the picks, right now I lean bears -3, packers + 4.5 and my weekend teaser Bengals/Pats. I really like this teaser. Bengals off 2 loses , lost to cleveland earlier in the year want to revenge that. They know ravens/browns will be right there if they dont win this week. Dalton plays a lot better @ home, so bengals as a pick sounds good. Pats getting 9 sounds just as good. Pats normally do not get blown out and now that they have their full offense with gronk and amendola they should be right in this one. I don't know about talib yet but if he plays I expect a very close game.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

A push is not exactly getting screwed considering how the first half went. Kinda lucky with that fumble on the kickoff in the third too.

I like how you said Titans +2.5 is the play and now still trying to save face about how you were right because the line went to the 3 before kickoff.

The board was not buried.

SteveRyan

See told you the colts on the last drive did bury the board by letting tenn drive down the field to get a td, you didnt really think I meant colts wouldn't at least push did you ? lol just having fun, well congrats if you got colts - 2.5 but if you would until game time you got screwed at the end. I am just glad I teased tenn, hope you all have a good night see ya sunday with the picks, right now I lean bears -3, packers + 4.5 and my weekend teaser Bengals/Pats. I really like this teaser. Bengals off 2 loses , lost to cleveland earlier in the year want to revenge that. They know ravens/browns will be right there if they dont win this week. Dalton plays a lot better @ home, so bengals as a pick sounds good. Pats getting 9 sounds just as good. Pats normally do not get blown out and now that they have their full offense with gronk and amendola they should be right in this one. I don't know about talib yet but if he plays I expect a very close game.
    What a bunch of bullshiit. Own up. Your pick penetrating lost and you didn't tease shiit.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
    Is this a bad line?
    That's pretty much what the line always is.

@SteveRyan not saying OP was right, but he said he teased it 2 posts up from the one you quoted. You've got some reading comprehension and anger problems, you know?

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    That's pretty much what the line always is.

@SteveRyan not saying OP was right, but he said he teased it 2 posts up from the one you quoted. You've got some reading comprehension and anger problems, you know?
    It pisses me off when some guy comes onto the board talking about how some team is gonna bury the board and then it doesn't. Then he comes back trying to claim that it did when it actually didn't. On top of that he side steps his logic by saying "You didn't really think I was saying such and such did you?" and then pussy-foots his own pick by teasing it (Supposedly).

So no, reading comprehension is not an issue on my end. The BS is crystal clear and I'm not gonna let it go without him getting some shiit about it.

rov4life

noleaf do you think I care what this idiot steveryan says? he is a clown. I look at his post laugh and move on. In the meanwhile he sits here with an angry red face about how i thought colts would bury the board, i sit back and lol at him. I said well before the game that I was teasing it, I didnt come on after the game and say that, But i think you are right he most certainly has anger issues

SteveRyan

noleaf do you think I care what this idiot steveryan says? he is a clown. I look at his post laugh and move on. In the meanwhile he sits here with an angry red face about how i thought colts would bury the board, i sit back and lol at him. I said well before the game that I was teasing it, I didnt come on after the game and say that, But i think you are right he most certainly has anger issues
    Can't stand penetrating douche bags like you. Such a fukkin pussy you can't even man up to your own words. You try to twist it around to make yourself look sharp.

The noobs around here have been awful lately.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by CRM20 View Post
    You know why books offer the hook?
    I'll give you a hint, it's not to give the bettor an edge.