Strong Plays (1-0)(+2.00 units)
Regular Plays (1-1)(-0.10 units)

Overall (3-2)(+1.60 units)

SEASON OVERALL

Best Bets (7-9)(-8.70 units)
Strong Plays (10-4)(+11.20 units)
Regular Plays (7-12)(-6.20 units)

Overall (24-27)(-3.70 units)

Back from vacation. Took the last two weeks off. Hopefully that will change my luck. Here is what I came up with for week ten. Working a ton of overtime and short one time, so not much of a write-up on the games this week.

Thursday

San Fran -3 vs Chicago (regular play)…………….Bears have all sorts of problems and Niners due to put a good game together and snap their losing streak.

Sunday

Denver -3.5 vs Washington (best bet)………….Skins suck and Denver will bounce back after loss to Steelers last week. Only laying 3.5, even on the road is a deal.

Cincinnati +7 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)…………..Was shocked this line was seven. This is based on how good the Steelers looked in the second half vs Denver last week. Pittsburgh wins a lot of games, but don’t always blow the other team out. Bengals maybe not getting the respect the deserve. This just smells like a close game to me.

Colts -3 vs New England (strong play)……………I think the Colts will really be up for this one. Pats may be back, but they can certainly be beat on the road. Manning having a special year. Colts find a way to win this one.

Tampa Bay +10 vs Miami (strong play)…………..Even thought TB sucks, this is a state Rivalry and anything can happen. Fish rarely blow team out as well. Just too many points.

Oakland -2 vs Kansas City (regular play)……………..I am taking this solely because Oakland is horrible yet they are favored. I guess KC sucks even more.

Green Bay +3 vs Dallas (regular play)……………..It looks like you could put a million dollars on Dallas. Dallas in first place, playing great and GB just lost to Tampa Bay. It takes guts, but give me Green Bay.

Monday Night

Cleveland +10.5 vs Baltimore (regular play)…………….Cannot think of a single reason to take Cleveland and that is why I am taking them but only for one unit. Never hurts to take the home dog on MNF either.

Good Luck Everybody!!