pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Be Careful Betting Tampa Tonight In NFL

Here is an angle no one has ever thought about. Does Tampa want to move up the NFL Draft? If yes, then they will tank the game tonight and lose to Dolphins and then tank the game again next week vs Falcons.

However, if Tampa doesn't want to tank the game tonight and manages to get their first win then the Falcons have the advantage of tanking their game next week vs Tampa so both teams would have identical records.

So here is how I would approach this game. I would bet the Dolphins tonight for half my bankroll. If Tampa wins then I will bet the rest of my bankroll on Tampa again next week because the Falcons will tank the game.

If Dolphins win then I will use the winnings to bet on the Falcons next week because Tampa will tank the game to remain winless.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Public is on the Buccaneers

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

how do you know how many of the active players are in on the tank?

many of the players will be gone before any #1 draft pick does damage in the NFL

many of these guys are fighting for starting jobs, paychecks, and keeping the career going

what the fock do they care what draft spot their team gets, if they aren't getting paid by that team anymore.

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Glennon has been showing potential. I don't agree with those Draft conspiracies, it makes tons of sense but I think a program would never want to risk current ticket sales for a maybe "elite" QB. TB is very bad, but if they win out they have a chance at getting to the playoffs.

I think they would almost have to try to lose against the Falcons at this point.
    Last edited by ridik01; 11-11-13 at 03:29 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    how do you know how many of the active players are in on the tank?

many of the players will be gone before any #1 draft pick does damage in the NFL

many of these guys are fighting for starting jobs, paychecks, and keeping the career going

what the fock do they care what draft spot their team gets, if they aren't getting paid by that team anymore.
    If Malcolm Glazer or Arthur Blanc want to tank the game the players will comply. They sign their paychecks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Miami tonight as well but only ML for me.

Bawbcats +2.5 in the NBA looks good too

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Anyone on this game is a bad bettor IMO. If you can't stay away from games like these....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

no tank job last week in seattle

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

What does Schiano care about tanking for a pick next year, he knows he ain't gonna be around to benefit from it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Do the Buccaneers have an awesome offensive line?

reason i ask is Cameron Wake is fast

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is an angle no one has ever thought about. Does Tampa want to move up the NFL Draft? If yes, then they will tank the game tonight and lose to Dolphins and then tank the game again next week vs Falcons.

However, if Tampa doesn't want to tank the game tonight and manages to get their first win then the Falcons have the advantage of tanking their game next week vs Tampa so both teams would have identical records.

So here is how I would approach this game. I would bet the Dolphins tonight for half my bankroll. If Tampa wins then I will bet the rest of my bankroll on Tampa again next week because the Falcons will tank the game.

If Dolphins win then I will use the winnings to bet on the Falcons next week because Tampa will tank the game to remain winless.
    Yup

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Anyone on this game is a bad bettor IMO. If you can't stay away from games like these....
    Thank you.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    I think Glennon has been showing potential. I don't agree with those Draft conspiracies, it makes tons of sense but I think a program would never want to risk current ticket sales for a maybe "elite" QB. TB is very bad, but if they win out they have a chance at getting to the playoffs.
    Please tell me you are joking. 8-8 IF they win out, no chance at the division and no way they overtake Saints/Panthers or Seattle/San Fran for a wild card spot.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

LOL

Gotta love pavy.

robertx
    robertx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks pavy!!!

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vinhmen View Post
    Please tell me you are joking. 8-8 IF they win out, no chance at the division and no way they overtake Saints/Panthers or Seattle/San Fran for a wild card spot.
    Yes, I am not being serious....but there is a chance is there not?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

50 k posts and almost 7 years later pavy still don't fukkin know he ain't logged into junioracheivement.com

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

which team has the better coach?

time management/ penalty-wise

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5051

Bucs aren't tanking, players are playing for their next job and the coach will be long gone by next season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver stop making the game so complicated

It's not that difficult

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Pavy gillete blade sharp

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'll be sure not trip on my shoelaces when I'm on my way to cash the winning ticket. Bucs win by 7+

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Bucs been playing a lot better lately. They want a W. NFL rosters are pretty small. Aint nobody tanking. Schiano doesn't want to leave the NFL like this either. He does not want to be the laugh of college football when he goes back.

Mike Glennon trying to show that they don't need to draft a Franchise QB, that's kind of important, right?

So, no tanking in front of their home fans tonight.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Fukkin billy is a god damned gravedigger. Guy buries fukkin everyone.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Paver

ur losing it day by day

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Hey if you think Tampa will win then bet them tonight (read my post again). I'm just saying if you like Tampa tonight bet them this week and next week too. But if you like Miami bet them this week and bet Falcons next week.

Did I make my self clear now?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey if you think Tampa will win then bet them tonight (read my post again). I'm just saying if you like Tampa tonight bet them this week and next week too. But if you like Miami bet them this week and bet Falcons next week.

Did I make my self clear now?
    The problem is you have the most ridiculous rationale for betting or not betting on Tampa. Schiano or the players don't care about the draft they're playing for future jobs and future pay not to mention the fact that intentionally tanking a game in primetime makes them all look like jackasses. Also if you haven't noticed NFL teams don't try to tank games. Jesus Pavy.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Pavy just trying to say THE ATLANTA FALCONS ARE A JOKE

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Thats a clown statement bro.
    This is not the NBA. Their coaches and all the players are on the hot seat. They will play with their pants on fire. Schiano has not slept for weeks.
    No one wants to be remembered for the worst record.
    Seriously you need to reevaluate your gambling practices because this is way off.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

tb won't tank this game the coaches ass is on the line and no one wants to be 0-16 losers

davidcsmith
    davidcsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

FYI there IS no angle "no ones ever thought about". If you thought about it so did Vegas. My pick is the Bucs because they're better and they're at home on a Monday night.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Serious question, why do you say that? The game may not be as "easy to cap" as some game later this week, but just like any other game you bet on, one side is going to win and one is going to lose, and no one can tell the future.

12 Last