MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

More At Stake Than Just A Win or Loss If Dolphins Lose !!!!!

More at stake than just a win or loss if Dolphins lose, the futures of Philbin and Ireland could, and probably should, hang in the balance. The clock is ticking on Joe Philbin and Jeff Ireland, and it just sped up. Many head coaches and general managers in the National Football League live with the realization that their job security can get very tenuous very quickly. Such is the case with Philbin and Ireland, respectively.The stain on the Dolphins’ franchise brand lies at their feet call it a lack of "institutional control"..... I love this term SBR members, to borrow an NCAA phrase resulting from the alleged bullying of second-year player Jonathan Martin by fellow offensive lineman and veteran Richie Incognito and, perhaps, by others, too. There are loads of nooks and crannies to the story, which comes tinged with racial in- sults and personal vulgarities, about who knew what when or who didn’t ever know what they absolutely should have known. If the Dolphins lose to the Bucs, the immediate futures of Philbin and Ireland could, and probably should, hang in the balance. The same thing could, and probably should, hold true if Miami beats the Bucs, but subsequently fails to qualify for the playoffs. The Dolphins have become a national joke/embarrassment, and Philbin looks like someone who has no control over a locker room. Ireland, meanwhile, comes across as a nonentity save for reportedly having told Martin to settle his differences with Incognito through physical confrontation from all my readings and reports.
    Tampa Bay rushed for 200-plus yards against Seattle, so the Buccaneers aren’t as pathetic as their record shows. As for Miami, I wouldn’t pick the Dolphins against anybody tonight. Football has lost its focus for the team, no matter how vehemently the players deny it. Can the Dolphins overcome the internal turmoil that has enveloped them and hack out a road victory against a winless opponent? Tampa Bay did push Seattle to the limit in its most recent game, and the timing and circumstances seem right for a breakthrough. Miami is engulfed in the divisive Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin controversy. But at least it has won four games. Tampa Bay’s still winless. The Dolphins Lamar Miller had his first 100-yard rushing game, and the Fins have rushed for 120, 156 and 157 the last three games. Now they need to get WR Mike Wallace going, though it’ll be hard against Darrelle Revis. Bucs they know a thing or two about distractions. The coach, the quarterback, the cornerback star, staph infections, etc. The team has lost four games in the final 89 seconds of regulation or overtime and blew a 21-0 lead in Seattle last week. Rookie QB Mike Glennon has been promising. My Prediction Using my Formula and Analysis plus The Linemakers & Sporting News[have no association with illegal gambling,or offshore betting,[ http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/] Bucs, 19-17, Bucs+3...There’ll be more talk about Miami’s locker-room mess than what’s happening on the field.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Jeff Ireland is the reason the real Pinfish suck he needs to go/blow...hence easy pick TAMPA BAY

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

I got tb +7.5 and over 34.5 for 1.5 units need a 20-17 game either way or tb winning big

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Like the Teaser idea here, but can't decide If I wanna tease it under or over... I think it's more likely that this turns into an ugly gritty run game D match than a shootout, but can't really be sure either way...

May just make a small ML play on TB and not worry to much either way...

Orrrr that crazy novel Idea of "taking a night off" hahahah as if.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

tb want to win this badly too their coaches ass is on the line and no team wants to be known as the 0-16 losers like detroit

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought about this and thought about it again, and thought about it some more. And I'm fading the Dolphins. Got to.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks for your replys

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK ALL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

My Prediction Using my Formula and Analysis plus The Linemakers & Sporting News[have no association with illegal gambling,or offshore betting,[ http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/] Bucs, 19-17, Bucs+3...There’ll be more talk about Miami’s locker-room mess than what’s happening on the field. Finial Score 22-19 I believe my Formula with Analysis is starting to be profitable SBR members. My 1st 5 weeks of NFL was a disaster.So I started new type formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style[ press every game I win] Betting only two games a week, if I win 2 press the following week, if I win one out two, its a press again!!!. So far week # 6 through season half time Iam about 60% "it could have been worse" but the second half of season I will Kick some Azz with my new type Formula with a more complete analysis and different betting style.
    ~Thank You All For Reading My Threads& Best Of Luck On Second Half Of NFL Season~
    ~Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT~