Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mnf play

Going with Miami here. It's not really a away game. They are the better team. Will prob get the turnover margin and they are running the ball better. Going to wait to the last sec to put it in since public going Tampa here. Keep in mind books got crushed last night going to get some back.. Also bucs now in first place for first draft pic! They don't want to start winning now and not get Johnny football! Gl if you think I'm crazy please give me a few reasons to go with Tampa here.

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I am still on the the bubble as to what I do with this game but with that said the reasons I would lean TB are 1. Home field 2. Nobody wants to go winless, that trumps 1st round draft pick IMHO 3. Miami is got to be somewhat unfocused and I'm wondering what shape their O line is in. ( actually have three excellent running games in a row but Tannehill is getting rocked ). 5 TB has lost 4 games in the final minutes this year.

The one big reason I'm questioning this pick is that everyone seems to be on Tampa

Good Luck, whatever you decide....

Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ty u too

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I think you gotta go with Miami here. They're not fun to watch, but they play a solid game. They don't make a lot of costly mistakes. I think their O-line will be fine. It's not like Tampa's D-line is scary or anything. Both defenses are respectable given the amount of time they're on the field. 21-17 miami. GL