Meeps2002
    Meeps2002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Take Miami -2.5

Reasons:

• People will tell you it's a Tampa Bay home game - who cares...both teams are from the general area, it's neutral.
    • Miami's Philbin, a player's favorite type coach is rumored to be on the hot seat as a result of this "bully bullshit" - Miami will play hard for him
    • The offensive line for Miami played MUCH better last week, allowing LaMar Miller to finally breach 100 yrds on the ground
    • Miami's defensive strong point is their run defense, they can handle Mike James (they typically struggle with the littler dudes like Sproles or Gio Bernard)
    • Mike Wallace likes Monday Night Football
    • Dolphins would be tied for the 6th spot in the AFC playoff hunt with a win

Take Miami -2.5 and thank me later

Meeps2002

Who's hopping on with me?

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Fins will be down two starting linemen on offense how you figure that bodes well for fins?revis can handle wallace. its bucs or no play for me.

Meeps2002

Phins played offensively better last week without Incognito and Martin. Incognito left early with a stinger and Martin was OUT. Revis can take Wallace out if he wants, but he'll probably man the slot a little more. I would bet Hartline would get Revis Island.

Name:  sans martin.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  38.8 KB

Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Miami tonight! Plus bucs will want to be last they need 1 pic in the draft good qb draft this year

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Revis Island WILL take Wallace out of the game...now what

Meeps2002

Now...nothing changes. Look how Wallace has been used - they operate almost without him week after week. But go for it...fade the Phins....I don't care

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Hope you're right mate

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Wallace and Revis are pretty much irrelevant, MIA coaches finally realize they don't have the pass protection necessary to be a passing team, they are morphing into a run offense behind Miller and Thomas. I look for them to have success in the 2nd half when the TB defense quits because (a) their offense sucks and can't support them with points and (b) they all remember again how much they hate Schiano and why bother since he's as good as gone.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The whole Freeman ordeal has nothing to do with Schiano. The team was mad at first because of expectations. They have now realized they are playing to keep their jobs and improve their situation for more money in the future. What's the word on the streets in Tampa, is the front office ready to pull the plug on a guy that inherited a mediocre team with attitude issues at QB? Looks like he has got the team behind him playing hard.