Stive85
    Stive85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Detroit @ Chicago ??

Hey guy. What are people thinking for this game? Any analysis? Huge divisional game obviously. And my early lean is the bears. But I wanted some opinions. I'm still looking over numbers so hopefully have a play by tomorrow am

a side not... I'm actually in Chicago and am going to the game. My buddy who's coming with me is a lions fan (he's gonna just be torn apart by fans!) aha. Anyone have any tips for stuff before the game? I'm right dt currently and never been to a bears game at home. Any tips for where to get dropped off ? Tailgating groups etc? T

Thanks a lot guys and gl this weekend!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Stive85 View Post
    Hey guy. What are people thinking for this game? Any analysis? Huge divisional game obviously. And my early lean is the bears. But I wanted some opinions. I'm still looking over numbers so hopefully have a play by tomorrow am

a side not... I'm actually in Chicago and am going to the game. My buddy who's coming with me is a lions fan (he's gonna just be torn apart by fans!) aha. Anyone have any tips for stuff before the game? I'm right dt currently and never been to a bears game at home. Any tips for where to get dropped off ? Tailgating groups etc? T

Thanks a lot guys and gl this weekend!
    just stop by anybodys tailgate you see and tell them
    you want to tailgate with them. They usually will offer you free food and you usually buy
    beer from peoples cooler for a $1 per beer

Stive85
    Stive85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Yup. Definitely used to tailgating in buffalo. Awesome
    Atmosphere. Cause in the middle of no where. But Chicago. Any advice. Where to get dropped off etc? We are the enemy remember. (Buds a lions fan)