Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Denver -4 ?!?!?!?!

Ok, i no denver showed there true colors last night, but -4 over Washington (the Portisless Redskins none the less)?! Can this be right? Am i missing something or should i jump all over this this line?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under better. Should be very low scoring so 4 is more than it seems. The Skins do have a decent Defense and the Broncos havent scored on any team this year. I would think Denver scores 14 to 17 in this game, question is can the Skins even get more than 7.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could easily be a field goal game and may be decided by 3. Clearly Denver has shown that it is a so-so team as the bandwagon jumpers have gotten their clocks cleaned on the Broncos. The unknown here is whether the Skins are going to play hard and fight for their coach or just mail it in.

I think if you are going to play it, the play would be Broncos but there is so much unknown here I say its a no play. These 2 teams are both still mysteries, but if the Broncos dont step up in this game we might see the Chargers erase a 3 game lead in 3 weeks again this year.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

tease it w/ the under

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

nobs I think you have some good points though I do think Denver will cover this. They just got off 2 losses to much more solid teams than the Redskins. I agree their offense is not stellar, but I would expect them to cover the -4 here on offense or, alternatively, for their defense to step up and get them a TD/good field position to help cover. Denver is far from perfect but again I expect them to cover here without too much trouble.

Silverbullet
    Silverbullet's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver 12 washington 6