C-Gold week 10 picks/break down, 3-1 last week

Week 9
    Redskins WIN
    Carolina WIN
    Chiefs WIN
    Baltimore LOSS
    3-1 ATS

Also played Bears but didn't post.

Redskins @ Vikings Thursday night football.

In my season preview I picked last year's playoff Vikings to go 4-12. Show me anybody else that predicted that. The team is currently 1-7 right now thanks to their IGNORANT head coach Leslie Frazier who has no business being an NFL head coach. Sorry Rooney Rule, you failed yet again. Thanks for wasting away Adrian Peterson's career because you can't coach.

Idiot coach challenges things that can't be challenged, he doesn't even understand the basic rules of the game. He started Josh Freeman after 2 weeks of being on the team and Josh Freeman had one of the worst starts I have ever seen. You think you were looking out for Brah but you only made him look foolish, and yourself too.

Good job drafting Christian Ponder. You reached big time on him and he sucks. He probably wouldn't even be a good backup QB when the Vikings cut him loose in the next couple years. Matt Cassell sucks and would be the best option at this point yet he rots away on the bench.

The Vikings offense has the best RB of the last 20 years, a true 2000 yard back, maybe the best overall athlete in the NFL and they average 316 yards per game. Their coach is a "defensive guy" and they give up nearly 400 per game. What is he good at? Not X's and O's, not talent evaluation, not rallying the troops, he is worthless. He is there for one reason and one reason only, to be a token head coach.

The Redskins have their share of problems also. Whenever they win RG3 is awesome, and whenever they lose it is OC Kyle Shannihan's fault. RG3 was terrible, awful a few weeks ago in Denver. The only reason at all that they were in the game was due to a Peyton Manning pick 6 and a turnover by Denver around their own 30 yard line. That kept it close until Denver blew them away.

RG3 is not a good quarterback. Last year the red option worked and he got tons of cheap completions off of read option play action. This year the read option is contained so he isn't getting those cheap completions, something else I predicted.

People just look at RESULTS, not the PROCESS. They see RG3 with XX number of Tds and only 1 pick and think he is god. This guy can run, throw TD and NOT make mistakes. It is not because he is super QB, it is because people had no idea how to defend that offense last year and he had some of the easiest completions I have ever seen. The Redskins coaching is good, very good. Now you take away the read option and you make him play QB and he is not very good.

RG3 had a much better game last week against SD but still, the Redskins should have won that game by 10-20 points but barely won in OT and actually could have lost if Danny Woodhead was 5'7 instead of 5'6.

Thursday night adds a huge X factor, so much to the point where I don't know if I want to play it but I like the Redskins again this week.

Vikings have no QB. Josh Freeman sucks, Christian Ponder sucks, and Cassell sucks. None of them are capable of consistently running a moderate passing attack. They will run the ball and throw dump offs, all of them. Part of the problem is the WR talent and coaching around them, but it is just a bad mix here.

Redskins offense is inconsistent but they have the opportunity to be efficient. RG3 should be much faster playing in a dome on turf, on Thursday night football. Alfred Morris has been running great. The Vikings D-Line is not what it used to be.

Here are some other notes.

- Short week road game for Wash, playing an out of division opponent but I believe this will be their 3rd year in a row playing Minnesota.
    - Redskins did get into an overtime game last week, in a short week but the defense didn't even have to take the field in the over time period.
    - Short week means less time to game plan, but the Vikings don't offer anything on offense to game plan against. It is AD and a bunch of dink and dunk. This is one of the easiest teams in the NFL to game plan against.

- Redskins offense has struggled against 3-4 defenses, but the Vikings run a 4-3, I see this as an added boost for Washington after playing 2 34 defenses consecutively. Redskins ran some new triple option plays to get outside.

- Redskins are maybe the healthiest team in the league with little to no major injuries. Vikings are also pretty healthy but they lost big target TE Kyle Rudolph last week.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

So...........

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

One Note:

The NFL has been so focused on targeting that they are missing all kinds of calls this year, particularly in the secondary and with illegal formations. The Washington Redskins turned in 11 cases of pass interference they saw from the Denver game to the league office and the league said the Redskins were "right" on all 11 cases. How do the officials miss so much? Because the hippie league turned soft and now all the officials are looking for "targeting". The Pink wearing players in the PC league. No it's not just the Redskins either, they are missing calls left and right.

Actually in the Redskins game Danny Woodhead "scored" the game winning TD only the ball never crossed the plane of the goal line and hit the pylon, it was his leg. The stupid black side judge who was looking right at the play missed it. This was from Jerome Bogar's crew, the dumb black Ref who can't even speak English and called the illegal pushing on the field goal block in the Patriots/Jets game that was fixed. That was the first time that call was EVER made in NFL history, on the final play of the game.

C-Gold

Detroit @ Chicago

I do not currently see a point spread but I believe Detroit wins this game.

Detroit has the luxury of coming off a bye and having 2 weeks to prep, while Chicago has a short week after MNF. I think Josh McCown played admirably and one of the beat reporters for the Bears said he looked great in practice, and he predicted a coming out party of a game for Josh McCown, that is part of the reason I was on the Bears last week. He looks like he used his time wisely on the bench and matured into a solid backup QB who can win spot starts.

I think the Bears might actually be better off starting McCown this week instead of rushing Cutler back on a short week. The Bears have had the Lions number for a number of years, now with injuries and a short week the odds are against them IMO.

C-Gold

Cincinnati @ Baltimore

The Steelers and Ravens have owned this division forever, it is the Bengals time now or never. The line is fair, I'd take the Bengals here.

Bengals lost last week but it was a short week/thur football against Miami. This gives them extra time to prep for this big game and potentially give the Ravens a kill shot.

Bengals average 60 more ypg on offense, and have a better statistical defense. I don't like the Ravens offense. I think Jim Caldwell does a bad job with calling plays. I think Marlon Brown is a solid complementary receiver but he needs more time to gel with Flacco. Ravens have a solid O-Line but the Bengals have a solid D line to counteract that.

Ravens have lost 3 games in a row, in games they were all in and had a chance to win. I thought the defense played very well against Green Bay a few weeks ago and I like their D at home. The Ravens might win with their backs against the wall but I wouldn't bet on it. Last year was their year, this year is Cincy's year.

C-Gold

Eagles @ Packers

Green Bay is doing THIS year exactly what the Patriots did LAST year. It is a copy cat league. Aaron Rodgers had to do it all himself 2-3 years ago so they decided to build a run game. They have lineman that can run block, and they drafted a RB high. It's not just about that though, they practice running and install running plays. Rodgers has numbers in the box, he checks to a run. This was very smart by GB and I like what management did here.

Problem is Aaron Rodgers is hurt and Senecca Wallace sucks. He is 2-15 as an NFL starter which I thought I heard makes him the 3rd worst starter in the last X number of years. He sucks. He is a shorter crappier version of Russell Wilson. He is short, has a weak arm, an awful delivery, but he can move around a little bit. Why not bring Matt Flynn back? Why not Tim Tebow? If Senecca Wallace can start then Tim Tebow can start, he's not 2-15 as a starter.

There are 2-3 coaches on the Eagles staff that came from Cleveland, where Wallace was. These coaches know his tendencies and weaknesses. They know what to attack. The NFL is a strategy league and the Eagles have an upper hand here.

Phila has a crappy pass defense but Sen Nicca wallace won't be able to exploit it.

Phila offense was on fire last week and I like that. People wanted to say the Chip Kelly offense is dead, yeah right. They put up 49, 31 and 36 in 3 of their last 5 games. I am sure most teams would take that. Kelly is a good coach but he needs his guys around him, and a defense. I am not sure enough of that matters this week with the Packers injuries and such.

I like Phila here.

C-Gold

St. Louis @ Indy

Now I am not the only one saying it. People finally see now what I saw before. Andrew Luck is the best young QB in the league. All of the read option guys got all of the press last year but their numbers have all regressed this year as NFL defensive coordinators had time to figure out how to attack that. It's like a hitter in baseball, he hits fast balls so then everybody starts throwing him curves and he can't hit them. The quarterback position is about adjustments. DC's will constantly attack your weaknesses. How come Mike Vick always gets blitzed? Because he can't handle it. How come Tom Brady never gets blitzed, because he can.

Luck threw a lot of picks last year but he was playing REAL QB. A lot of these young QB's get coddled and their coach gives them max protection and 1 or 2 reads, if the guy isn't open then run or throw the ball away. That's not playing QB, that's having training wheels. The guy has "good numbers", then the coaches try and let him have 4 reads and he fails. It is not rocket science here. Big Ben had a dumbed down playbook his first year or two in Pittsburgh but then he learned and grew. Not all guys do.

I like Indy to win, but that's enough points to make you think about it. Indy looks like a good tease number. The problem here is Indy is enough of a favorite to win, and they all know it. Will the guys on the Colts bring their A game and win by DD or will they slack because they think they can? Part of that is on the coaching and Pagano is supposed to be a tough guy. I hate betting against Jeff Fisher as a dog, and did Clemens really play that much worse than Bradford? I still think Indy wins and covers but is it worth a play?

C-Gold

Seattle @ Atlanta

Atlanta is dead. I faded them last week. Matt Ryan isn't nearly the player he is without Julio and Roddy White. Welcome to the reality of most QB's in the NFL. He has always been surrounded by excellent talent. Julio, Roddy and Gonzalez? That's sick, you should be putting up numbers.

Falcons run game sucks. Falcons pass game doesn't scare you, Falcons pass rush sucks, nothing else really matters. I think Smith/Dirk are good coaches but you can't win without a pass rush. Their secondary has been OK but they are hung out to dry with no pass rush. I keep thinking back to the Jets game where they should have blitzed the hell out of Geno but didn't. THAT was awful coaching.

I don't care if Matt Ryan wins at home, not with this team he won't.

The problem is Seattle isn't as good on the road and Russell Wilson is massively overrated. He is #32 in the NFL currently with 205 yards per game. HE CAN NOT SIT IN THE POCKET AND PICK YOU APART. It is all roll outs and scrambling. He is incapable of running a great passing offense right now, it is all smoke and mirrors and I do not think he will be a starting QB very long. Pete has stacked the Hawks with the best college and pro players and they win NOW, but wait until that talent wears off, or the defense isn't as good.

RW was outplayed by Mike Glennon last week and the Hawks really should have lost. He was awful 2 weeks ago against the Rams. If anybody in your fantasy league drafted Russell Wilson try and make trades with them because they are an ESPN sucker who bought the hype. It is the true sign of a sucker, drafting Russell Wilson as your fantasy QB.

Seattle SHOULD win this game by double digits, but then again they needed OT to beat the winless Bucs at home, and they beat the Rams by 5. This is also a west coast team traveling east for a 1 PM game.

C-Gold

Oakland @ Giants

I thought Terrell Pryor has been playing like a young 1st round pick this year, I would MUCH rather have him for the future than Geno Smith or others but then I see him go to Kansas City and get into a 3rd and 48. The announcer was like holy shit, I don't think I have ever seen that down in distance ever. It is 3rd and fourty fkin eight. It wasn't all Pryors fault but still.

I liked Matt McGlowyn coming out of college, I thought he made good decisions and had solid coaching in college, I thought he was worth a later round pick, I think he can become a solid spot start backup QB but he's not ready to beat the Giants. Pryor has to start - he will, but the Giants will win.

Raiders were blown out at home by Phila, and the Giants blew out Phila in their last game. The NFL doesn't work like that but the Giants have other advantages.

Bye week last week
    Raiders travel cross country to play at 1 PM

Giants have played like shit this year but I slowly saw the O-Line and run game improve in the last 3 games including the loss to the Bears. This team is making so many mental mistakes though, that they are hard to trust with such a big spread. They are streaky and I think they win and cover this week but not sure if I will play it.

C-Gold

Jags @ Titans

Titans should win and cover but I am no Locker fan. He played some decent "Alex Smith no turnover football" earlier in the year but anybody can do that if they don't take chances, or take a few chances and don't get burned. CJ had a good last week and the Titans should win.

Jags haven't even lost 1 game this year by single digits. The Titans are "only" laying 12 at home? Is this a sucker bet, will the Jags muster up some personal pride and keep it close or win? Probably not, 12 points is not something people want to lay on a Titans team most people don't watch. I don't see this game getting a lot of action so laying the 12 is probably safe.

C-Gold

Bills @ Steelers

Steelers should win and cover but look at what a disappointment the Steelers have been all year. I saw an article on CBS Sportsline about the Steelers secondary being coach killers? Huh? You know what is a coach killer, Mike Tomlin himself. He rode Bill Cowhers wave for a few years and now this team has decayed.

It is never Romeo Crenell's fault, or Leslie Frazier's fault, or Mike Tomlin's fault, or Tony Dungy's fault, or Mike Singeltary's fault. Romeo wins 2 games and gets canned and then the Chiefs are 9-0. Similar stories can be made about all these guys. Isn't Tomlin supposed to be a DB coach, and you want to blame poor secondary play on him maybe losing his job? What morons write for CBS. Or are they just too PC?

In the Raiders game I talked about how I'd rather have Terrell Pryer than some of the other 1st round picks, EJ Manuel being one of them. He is supposed to be "mature", which is great and all but he has done nothing on the field to impress me yet where as Pryor has shown flashes.

Another point about the Steelers management - who doesn't use sabermetrics by the way. Their offensive line has sucked for years, so they wanted to do something about it. They used I want to say 3 picks on 1st round talent but their line still isn't any good. That's because these guys can dominate in college but they are still 21, 22, 23 year old guys blocking against monster NFL D-Lineman. Look at what the Raiders did, they brought in 30 year old vets. Not 1st round picks but big, strong Vets who have had an extra 7-10 years in an NFL weight room. Not sexy names but proven NFL players. The Raiders offense has generated 148 yards per game rushing while the Steelers average 73 yards rushing. Yes Pryor is mobile but he missed time and Big Ben is also mobile.

Steelers have been a failure. Yes they should win but what if the Bills front 7 dominates that O-Line or what if the Steelers mess up like they have been all year. Tomlin has egg all over his face.

C-Gold

Carolina @ SF

I like Carolina's D at home, but they aren't as good on the road.

Cam has NOT been a very good QB this year, if the 49ers stop the run like they should, expect more mistakes from Cam.

Carolina has poor head coaching and offensive coordinator. Cam has made mistakes, but the team hasn't used his skills.

49ers had a slow start, but they are probably the best team in the NFC right now.

49ers D should be that much better at home.

Aldon Smith should be back this week and play every down.

49ers have won 5 games in a row, all by double digits.

Pick - 49ers.

C-Gold

Houston @ Arizona

Haven't watched much Arizona this year. I heard good things about their D and I can believe it with the talent they have.

Houston lost 6 games in a row, now way they should have lost all those games. Their season is shot, not all of it is somebodies fault. I think Kubiak is a good coach and they have no reason to blow this team up. They are the best 2-6 team I can remember, and if the ball bounced a little bit differently they could be 5-3 or something right now right in the thick of things.

I like how Keenam played last week but he won't put up those numbers against Arizona this week.

C-Gold

Denver @ SD

Denver is the best team in the NFL. The spread is 7 on the road, I think they should beat their divisional opponent on the road but

1) Rivers has been playing like a lower end top 5 QB this year.
    2) Denver might be looking ahead to KC.

SD really "should" have lost to Washington by 2 TD last week, but it was a 1PM game on the East Coast. They played much better for example against Indy at home.

Denver has a tough next 4 games and they probably lose 1 of them, maybe 2. Is this one it? I don't think so.
    @ SD
    KC
    @ NE
    @ KC

They did have a bye last week and probably do win, but I'd guess they lose 1 of those games and go 14-2 this year, or maybe rest guys in the last week and lose 3 games without it mattering.

C-Gold

Dallas @ NO

Dallas is tricky because they play down to their competition, but they also play up to their competition as well. New Orleans is obviously the better team here, I predicted good things for them this year, and I like what Rob Ryan has done.

Dallas's defense is the weak link here, the Saints will get their points and apply pressure. I'd bet they win and cover but Dallas is tricky in that they play up/down to competition.

FYI Romo is playing like a lower end top 5 QB this year as his offensive line went from awful to decent. Same thing with Cutler before injury. Amazing how that works.

I'd lean Saints laying the points here as Dallas's D is the worst of the 4 units in this game.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is war of peace for American footballs!

patients of sarunas not as long as penis of sarunas
    please! is quick summarize for the available?

C-Gold

Miami @ Tampa

Mike Glennon sucks but Tampa gets their first win here. Glennon actually outplayed Russell Wilson last week but it doesn't matter. I see why scouts like him. He is tall, and throws a pretty ball. Those are stupid sucker reasons to like a QB. Do you know how many tall guys that throw a nice spiral have been drafted high and utterly failed in this league. Idiots never learn. C. Keenum was undrafted but I'd much rather have him than Glennon because of what is in his head.

I liked how Mike James played last week! Part of it is that Tampa has a good O-Line but he ran hard. He ran like a starting NFL RB and Tampa's D has already been decent this year.

Tampa is ready to win a game this week and they will.

Miami is a mess and I will address the Incognito/Martin thing. I hate hate hate hearing non football people talk about this issue. "Ohhhhhh if somebody did that in my place of work..." You work in an office with men/women of all ages. You do NOT work with young 320 pound guys trying to bash your skull in. You do not work in a place with fights, travel, hormones, a place where everybody is paid like a CEO and people usually only last 3 years before their ass is out on the street again.

This sort of reminds me of the Trayvon Martin case in that the media takes facts out of context, rushes to judgement, and never lets the facts get in the way. They just couldn't control themselves on this story.

This case is allllllll about the N word. The media can't control themselves to see a white guy use it. It has nothing to do with "threats". Have you ever watched an NFL game and the announcer said that the DE is "killing" the Left Tackle? Do guys tell other guys I'll "bang your mom". Did Mike Tyson not say he would F you till he love him and that he will eat your heart out? Are those ALL DEATH THREATS AND Sexual harassment? What happens when a black player says the N word in the locker room? What about when in hip hop they sing about killing cops.

But ohhh ohhhh ohhh, that wouldn't go down in MY work, that is Bullying! Newsflash, all 32 NFL teams haze. For some it might be carrying shoulder pads after practice, for others it might be more extreme. It happens in Military, Police, Fraternities, high school teams and college teams. Hearing some woman who has never been in that macho environment talk about the issue is pointless. Yes, it would never happen at the Museum you work at you moron.

Too Bad all the black players on Miami stuck up with Incognito. He was a Captain and liked. Martin was a runt outcast who was fearful of being cut.

The Fins have a tradition of making somebody eat by themselves. They did it to Maurice Pouncey and others. Martin had taken part of this tradition before too to other people!

Martin apparently got into a fight with Dion Jordan 2 weeks ago and Richie came to his defense.

Richie and Martin were apparently friends, and went go-karting together.

Miami coaching staff told Captain Richie to toughen him up, that was possibly part of the reason why they brought him in in the first place, when NFL draft time comes around an O-Lineman having a mean streak is always a good thing.

The black players on Miami have all stood behind Richie and they said that he is "more black" than Martin is.

To outsiders who know nothing about the situation, except what the media told them this is madness. To insiders this is their team's culture. Richie's career might be over, but then again so is Martin's. The NFL is an alpha male league and crying and running away and telling is a real beta male thing to do. Incognito broke no laws but the media never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

fed 1s win 10

if fed. Dal 14 live 8.18

C-Gold

Too many people are on the Redskins and they are not that good. They haven't won 2 games ATS back to back all year. Last week they vastly outplayed SD and only won in OT. That game should have been wrapped up by the end of Q 3 if RG3 didn't throw a pick 6 in his own end zone and if the field goal kicker could kick. Washington should have won that game by 2 TD.

Washington beat 2 backup QB's
    1) Matt Flynn who got cut by his team and is MIA
    2) Josh McCown, who came in in relief while getting little to no reps, Bears still put up 30+ points

THE REDSKINS SPECIAL TEAMS ARE AWFUL. Patterson is a legit return man. So the Vikings are starting their possessions out in good field position, AD gets some runs, Ponder dinks and dunks and the Vikings are doing ok on offense.

On the other side of the ball RG3 is not very good. He actually regressed from last year. He talks more than he scores points. Great athlete and he is an intelligent guy but he lacks all of the football smarts required to run an NFL passing game. Andrew Luck is miles ahead of him at this point and it is not even close. If you watched the Denver game closely RG3 played awful.

Vikings haven't won a game in America yet and over half the year is done. They are at home on the short week. Minnesota deserves to be 2-7 and Washington deserves to be 3-6 if that makes any sense.

It should be Vikings or no play tonight, no play for me. Especially when you shouldn't even be watching this game tonight, much better college game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good info man,

Whats YTD record?

I'm on Philly this week as well

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Good info man,

Whats YTD record?

I'm on Philly this week as well
    I need to update that.

C-Gold

I was highly unimpressed with Marcus Mariotta last night. The fact that some people were talking about him being a top 5 pick is a bad joke. His gimmick offense is fun to watch, but he is nowhere near being an NFL QB. This is the most NFL-like defense he will see and he couldn't pass. It's all runs and play calling.

Forget dropping back and reading defenses, this guy couldn't even pass, couldn't even make throws into tighter coverages. It's like Matt Leinhart passing ability but that might be generous. No way he gets picked in the 1st round, this game is a huge wound on his brand.

I think Johnny Football could turn into a Tony Romo type. He can pass, he can move around, and he's overly confident. Neither guy is really tall, Johnny probably has a stronger arm, neither guy is too strong. Johnny Football could be a solid 1st rounder while MM will be another bust coming out of a gimmick offense.

Glad I watched Oregon/Stanford last night instead of the Deadskins/Vikqueens.

C-Gold

Week 10 plays
    Eagles -1
    Denver -7
    Dallas +7
    Tampa +2.5

Eagles are a better road team than a home team. 4-1 on the road and 0-4 at home. That team always seemed to have trouble playing at home, even when Mcnabb was there! Something about that rabid fan base. Eagles put up 20, 36, 31 and 49 on the road the last 5 games, but 7 and 3 at home? Sen Nicca Wallace only completed 11 passes last week in relief. He is short, has bad mechanics and a noodle arm and is 2-15 as a starter. The Pack should be starting Matt Flynn or Tim Tebow. I'd take Vince Young over Noodle Nicca.

Denver is going 14-2, 13-3 at worst. They are coming off a bye, Manning will use the extra time wisely, they will win, it is just a question of by how much. 6 out of their last 8 games they won by double digits, many times by 14+. Denver wins and covers the big 4 PM game that everybody will watch.

Dallas plays up and down to competition, there is a lot of history between these two coaching staffs, and they are geographically close teams. It is SNF and Dallas should keep it close. Even the games Dallas has lost have been close. They get Ware back and D-lineman and Murray. I'll take the Cowboys and the points as they are actually a live dog getting 7.

Miami is a mess, they lost the entire left side of their O-line and now have 34 year old Bryant McKinnie protecting Tannehills blind side instead of that sissy cry baby fmaggot. That team has more on their minds than football. Their O-line already wasn't that good to begin with, and now they have a new left side? Tampa is finally getting better play after they dropped their BI SEXUAL druggie basketcase Beta male Josh Freeman. The Bucs are 0-8, desperate for a win and they will get it against a reeling Miami. Tampa lost in OT to Seattle, they are hungry for the win. Their O-line is decent, Mike James ran impressively hard, and the D can stop the run. They win.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Week 10 plays
    Eagles -1
    Denver -7
    Dallas +7
    Tampa +2.5

Eagles are a better road team than a home team. 4-1 on the road and 0-4 at home. That team always seemed to have trouble playing at home, even when Mcnabb was there! Something about that rabid fan base. Eagles put up 20, 36, 31 and 49 on the road the last 5 games, but 7 and 3 at home? Sen Nicca Wallace only completed 11 passes last week in relief. He is short, has bad mechanics and a noodle arm and is 2-15 as a starter. The Pack should be starting Matt Flynn or Tim Tebow. I'd take Vince Young over Noodle Nicca.

Denver is going 14-2, 13-3 at worst. They are coming off a bye, Manning will use the extra time wisely, they will win, it is just a question of by how much. 6 out of their last 8 games they won by double digits, many times by 14+. Denver wins and covers the big 4 PM game that everybody will watch.

Dallas plays up and down to competition, there is a lot of history between these two coaching staffs, and they are geographically close teams. It is SNF and Dallas should keep it close. Even the games Dallas has lost have been close. They get Ware back and D-lineman and Murray. I'll take the Cowboys and the points as they are actually a live dog getting 7.

Miami is a mess, they lost the entire left side of their O-line and now have 34 year old Bryant McKinnie protecting Tannehills blind side instead of that sissy cry baby fmaggot. That team has more on their minds than football. Their O-line already wasn't that good to begin with, and now they have a new left side? Tampa is finally getting better play after they dropped their BI SEXUAL druggie basketcase Beta male Josh Freeman. The Bucs are 0-8, desperate for a win and they will get it against a reeling Miami. Tampa lost in OT to Seattle, they are hungry for the win. Their O-line is decent, Mike James ran impressively hard, and the D can stop the run. They win.
    Oh my god dude your description of Freeman got me cracking the f up. Right on.
    Know you didn't mention anything about overs, but do you see Dallas/NO going over?

C-Gold

So I was also looking at Cin, Det along with my phila bet. Cin is better than Bal, Ravens offense is weak but the Ravens lost 3 in a row and should give one of their best efforts at home. I can't envision them scoring lots of points but the Ravens did put up 30 on the #1 yards defense of Houston. How did they do that? They only scored 1 offensive TD, they got a defensive score and special teams score. Dalton and the Bengals have had some problems on the road and can't completely be trusted. One of those home teams should bark loud. I think the 3 road teams are better in this case, 1 home team will bark loud, you'd maybe go 2-1 taking all the road teams but I just went with Phila.

Carolina and SF should be low scoring in my opinion, 2 strong defenses that should contain the run and force the QB's to pass. Both QB's have struggled this year. I like SF to win but in a game that should be low scoring I don't like laying those points.

Atlanta is hopeless and they should be laying more in my opinion. I believe the Seahawks are a sucker bet, and Matt Ryan is much better at home, and Seattle is much worse on the road.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJayhawk View Post
    Oh my god dude your description of Freeman got me cracking the f up. Right on.
    Know you didn't mention anything about overs, but do you see Dallas/NO going over?
    I think Dallas +7 is the better play. They are a live dog getting 7. They are a team of show boats and they showed up big time in their last 2 prime time games. When they are favored by 10 against a crappy Minnesota team, not so much.

Tony Romo is underrated as a QB and Drew Brees is overrated as a QB.

TexasJayhawk

I think Dallas +7 is the better play. They are a live dog getting 7. They are a team of show boats and they showed up big time in their last 2 prime time games. When they are favored by 10 against a crappy Minnesota team, not so much.

Much appreciated C. Agree with Dallas +7...the Boys' have pretty much hung in every game they've played this year (hence their 7-2 ATS record)...I don't expect that to stop vs a SOLID one-dimensional offense.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJayhawk View Post
    Much appreciated C. Agree with Dallas +7...the Boys' have pretty much hung in every game they've played this year (hence their 7-2 ATS record)...I don't expect that to stop vs a SOLID one-dimensional offense.
    Josh Freeman goes on one of these bleeding heart ESPN 30 for 30 series. He talks about how he is bi-racial and he wants to prove that a black man could play QB. ESPN loves those kinds of stories and can't resist. He said that when he was being recruited for college, some college teams didn't see him as a QB but a Tight End, so that proves that "racism is alive and well".

Freeman had a decent Junior year at Kstate, but only completed 55% of his passes. His college coach threw him a bone and reached on him and picked him in round 1. His college coach was one of the biggest embarrassments in NFL history as a coach, got fired, and couldn't even become a defensive coordinator, he coaches in the secondary, and his secondary sucks.

Freeman comes into the NFL, has had some decent games but he is wildly inconsistent. Locals said that he didn't take football too seriously and partied to much. Guy had to go to drug rehab. Guy was late for team meetings. Guy missed team photo. Team didn't want him to be captain.

So now Mr. Jackie Robinson has egg all over his face. Mr. Bi Racial Bi Sexual failed miserably and publicly. He goes to Minnesota and fails miserably on Monday Night Football. Maybe that pussy should check into rehab with his buddy Jonathan Martin before they kill themselves. Oh and those college coaches were right, Josh Freeman should have never been a QB. QBs are supposed to be leaders.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 640

funniest thing i've read today

TexasJayhawk

Josh Freeman goes on one of these bleeding heart ESPN 30 for 30 series. He talks about how he is bi-racial and he wants to prove that a black man could play QB. ESPN loves those kinds of stories and can't resist. He said that when he was being recruited for college, some college teams didn't see him as a QB but a Tight End, so that proves that "racism is alive and well".

Freeman had a decent Junior year at Kstate, but only completed 55% of his passes. His college coach threw him a bone and reached on him and picked him in round 1. His college coach was one of the biggest embarrassments in NFL history as a coach, got fired, and couldn't even become a defensive coordinator, he coaches in the secondary, and his secondary sucks.

Freeman comes into the NFL, has had some decent games but he is wildly inconsistent. Locals said that he didn't take football too seriously and partied to much. Guy had to go to drug rehab. Guy was late for team meetings. Guy missed team photo. Team didn't want him to be captain.

So now Mr. Jackie Robinson has egg all over his face. Mr. Bi Racial Bi Sexual failed miserably and publicly. He goes to Minnesota and fails miserably on Monday Night Football. Maybe that pussy should check into rehab with his buddy Jonathan Martin before they kill themselves. Oh and those college coaches were right, Josh Freeman should have never been a QB. QBs are supposed to be leaders.
    ESPN & pretty much the WHOLE MSM is obsessed with these racial "teachable moments"...
    And then that same MSM wonders why race relations in this country is at an all time low.

30 for 30 is actually the ONE (ehh on occasion E60) show I'll watch on ESPN. Not like I have to tell you how far down the toilet SportsCenter/ESPN in general has gone.
    E60 is the show you're probably referring to...they LOVE pandering to peoples emotions, feelings, etc.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    funniest thing i've read today
    It is exactly why Romo is underrated. A lot of people honestly think Tony Romo is NOT one of the 16 best QB's in the NFL. A lot of people laugh at him and think he is not even above average.

Meanwhile Drew Brees threw 19 picks last year and 22 picks two years before that yet is is always cemented in people's Mount Rushmore of QB's with Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Drew Brees is not as good as the other 3, not even close.

Romo is most underrated to fools like you. Guy threw for 500 yards a few weeks ago yet people like you still think he sucks.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Some idiot actually said Drew Brees is overrated (a guy that is breaking every record there is) and Romo is underrated (a guy that has won one playoff game an had choked in more big games than anyone in history)

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Some idiot actually said Drew Brees is overrated (a guy that is breaking every record there is) and Romo is underrated (a guy that has won one playoff game an had choked in more big games than anyone in history)
    Do you understand what being overrated/underrated is?

A very good player can be overrated/underrated.
    An average player can be overrated/underrated.

Matt Stafford passes for lots of yards, he is not as good as his stats.
    Philip Rivers had an awful year last year, he is better than his stats.

Concept is completely lost on you.

mikeewyn
    mikeewyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

Agree with this guy^^^

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Do you understand what being overrated/underrated is?

A very good player can be overrated/underrated.
    An average player can be overrated/underrated.

Matt Stafford passes for lots of yards, he is not as good as his stats.
    Philip Rivers had an awful year last year, he is better than his stats.

Concept is completely lost on you.

If you think Drew Brees is overrated than you don't deserved to even be able to discuss sports. No relevance nor factual evidence to back your OPINION filled with ignorance.

12 Last