Opened at Limons -3
    Why, anyone know why?

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Jay Cutler supposed to play now.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshall took a swan dive off one of the sky scrapers into the lake.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Cutler is not that big of a QB to make a 3 point move. Stafford in my opinion is 10 times better then Cutler, I could see a move like that if Stafford was coming back. But I'm really shocked to see that with Cutler.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    Cutler is not that big of a QB to make a 3 point move. Stafford in my opinion is 10 times better then Cutler, I could see a move like that if Stafford was coming back. But I'm really shocked to see that with Cutler.
    This comment is idiotic, what has Stafford ever done?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stafford 10x better than Cutler?

If Stafford didn't get Calvin he wouldn't be starting right now

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Stafford, lol. You can take him, Rivers, Schaub, Romo, AND Cutler, and throw them all off a bridge.

Homer nonsense.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

How often do pianos actually drop? Sure, anything cedes to gravity if gravity is present, and pianos are really heavy, but pianos mostly sit there, in an inert state, waiting to be played. Yessir, pianos just want to be played, not dropped. If your piano was dropped, then you probably have a reasonable case for litigation against the moving company. Trust me, I'm no Billy Joel, but I do know that "dropping" is not a distinguishing hallmark of a piano......unless you happen to live in a Warner Bros. cartoon.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Piling up meaningless stats with the most physically gifted WR of all-time in a losing effort.

Don't mix fantasy football with reality. Stafford is not a good QB.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

Tada
    Tada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3151

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
    Stafford, lol. You can take him, Rivers, Schaub, Romo, AND Cutler, and throw them all off a bridge.

Homer nonsense.
    Truth, Stafford sux without Megatron. Give Megatron to half the QBs in this league, they will put up Stafford number easy.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How often do pianos actually drop? Sure, anything cedes to gravity if gravity is present, and pianos are really heavy, but pianos mostly sit there, in an inert state, waiting to be played. Yessir, pianos just want to be played, not dropped. If your piano was dropped, then you probably have a reasonable case for litigation against the moving company. Trust me, I'm no Billy Joel, but I do know that "dropping" is not a distinguishing hallmark of a piano......unless you happen to live in a Warner Bros. cartoon.
    Where in hell can you get this drug? I needa it bad.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Daunte Culpepper put up some good numbers with Randy Moss, Cris Carter and Jake Reed. He even made it to an NFC Championship game.

Life after Randy Moss wasn't so great for Culpepper. He fell off about as fast as you possibly could and was never to be heard from ever again.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand now why the line moved.

But Cutler is not worth a pinched 1/2 cut loaf of terd. Cumming back from the ball bag injury and a week of rust should take care of dings for the toothful Wions.

Keep betting dem Cubs.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The line should have opened -3 Bears if Cutler was playing. So now it adjusts.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

If Cutler is playing, they should give the Bears more points.. Cutler is better than Mccown talent wise, but at least twice a game he does some idiotic throw or fumble.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    What has anyone on your team done? Nothing.