capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

early picks for week 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here for some early picks. i been doing good. i split with my picks that i posted earlier in the week for week 9 but the games i took i went 3-1. so im on the up right now! but i know this isnt the college football thread but just want to give you my tuesday night pick take ohio with plus the 1.5. but back to the nfl for the thursday game ill toss out a chicago. 49ers need a win but chicagos defense will come big and they should win outright but if not take the 3 points or 3.5 if the line shifts by thursday. now for the good stuff. the lines will pobly all shift by sunday but for the games with lines out right now im going to have to pick jacksonville +6.5 aginst jets. the jets just dont blow teams out so getting 6.5 looks real good! the titans are looking like a winner at -6.5 they should be ok against buffalo they are really coming on strong you may think thats alot of points they are giving up but the past is the past theres a new team here and playing at home they wont dissapoint! the game i like the most so far is the viking the line -16.5 against the lions but who cares the vikings at home well they dont loose at home they will destroy the lions ill make that a lock for week 10. my next pick is the under on the saints rams game. the rams dont put up much points and their defense isnt as bad as people think playing at home and drew brees on the road he will be a little out of his comfort zone and there wont be over the 50 points. my next pick is the falcons matt ryan and the falcons will have it tough against carolina but that defense is way to good to let that game slip away from them. they need the win and the panthers will show their true colors and fall to the falcons! my next pick is tampa bay +9.5 against miami they can hang in their and the packers now see that! take them getting 9.5 this game will be close. my next pick is kansas city oakland over 36.5 serously there has to be enough points to beat this very low total. both teams have nothing to lose so look for some big plays to propel them over this total. my next game i like is seattle arizona under the total the line is set at 47 and the sehawks should have enough force to slow down the cardinals to keep this one under. i dont really like this game at all though. my next game is sandiego -2.5 i really like this game and think sandiego will beat up on the eagle the eagles need a win but the chargers are hot and the eagles are down on themselves. take the chargers to get it done again! my next lock of the week will have to be green bay getting 3 points at home aginst dallas. just because dallas beat the flip flopping eagles dosnt mean there going to stroll into greenbay and win that game they will have a hard challenge there and take the packers lock number 2. the next game that has a line out is the sunday night game and wow its going to be good i really dont like this game its one that you have to just enjoy but since im predicting all the games with early lines im going to have to go with the colts at home. manning knows what to do here and that hes on stage usally the home team comes away with wins that are great matchups. take indy and -3 points brady is having a good year but noone is as accurate as manning. lastly i looked at this monday night line and here my last lock pick take baltimore -10 on monday night. they will win by 20 to 30 points. the browns are pathetic. easy win there! so far my 3 locks are vikings packers and ravens! good luck and if i like the other lines that arent out yet i will post the games. good luck!!

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

any opinions please feel free to post!

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

whoa! paragraphs would be nice!

anyhow i like the chargers and ravens too. BOL

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

With you on Ravens, Tampa bay. Vikings is a lot of points to cover, I don't doubt they'll win though.

I'd be very careful on Green Bay pick, I personally have Dallas as the lock here (and I don't lose many locks). Packers are overrated and I've been saying all season the same thing. They can beat up on weak teams but they get beat by more competent ones. They're giving up a ton of sacks vs. Opps and I dont see significant changes this week, maybe improved a little at best. Dallas is getting into their stride, Romo has been hooking up with M. Austin consistently and Romo/Williams finally got on the same page vs. Eagles with Williams runnning shorter routes similar to what W. Welker does with Brady.
    Other pick I'd be very careful on is Colts vs. Pats. Patriots also are getting into their grove, they've been winning handily, including last week vs. a very competent Miami team. Colts, meanwhile, have won their last 3 games by a TOTAL of 10 points - thats a lot of close games. I'd lean Pats right now if not make it a no play. Personally I'd take the points.

GL in your picks.

ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Take any road team with a spread of +3

Bears and Patriots.

Thanks.

ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    With you on Ravens, Tampa bay. Vikings is a lot of points to cover, I don't doubt they'll win though.

I'd be very careful on Green Bay pick, I personally have Dallas as the lock here (and I don't lose many locks). Packers are overrated and I've been saying all season the same thing. They can beat up on weak teams but they get beat by more competent ones. They're giving up a ton of sacks vs. Opps and I dont see significant changes this week, maybe improved a little at best. Dallas is getting into their stride, Romo has been hooking up with M. Austin consistently and Romo/Williams finally got on the same page vs. Eagles with Williams runnning shorter routes similar to what W. Welker does with Brady.
    Other pick I'd be very careful on is Colts vs. Pats. Patriots also are getting into their grove, they've been winning handily, including last week vs. a very competent Miami team. Colts, meanwhile, have won their last 3 games by a TOTAL of 10 points - thats a lot of close games. I'd lean Pats right now if not make it a no play. Personally I'd take the points.

GL in your picks.

I agree on the Dallas pick, poor Aaron Rodgers will be on his azz at least 10 times....

Chambokl
    Chambokl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Cap... please make paragraph....

I like the Vikings and Ravens... I think Dallas will beat Green Bay by at least a TD.

BOL