No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Overs up to 56% on the season (74-57)

You blindly betting them yet?

Books refusing to adjust and getting crushed accordingly. Last night was a perfect example -- a 42/43 for a game with Andrew Luck?

Can't fix stupid. Ride the wave I guess.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

FTR, I don't get a bet on the over tonight. At all. Yet most seem to like it.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You blindly betting them yet?

Books refusing to adjust and getting crushed accordingly. Last night was a perfect example -- a 42/43 for a game with Andrew Luck?

Can't fix stupid. Ride the wave I guess.

the total opened at 47.5............that was an accurate # for a TV game between these 2 teams.

under kept getting hammered despite it being a NTV over. almost landed on that 42 for the magical middle.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    the total opened at 47.5............that was an accurate # for a TV game between these 2 teams.

under kept getting hammered despite it being a NTV over. almost landed on that 42 for the magical middle.
    Who would be hammering the under in that matchup (especially to that extent)?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Who would be hammering the under in that matchup (especially to that extent)?
    i each week always lean under colts for the very reason that i feel the public will look for overs with luck, when in actuality they run a conservative style offense. and the texans hadnt scored more then 20 pts since week 2. its not like we were looking at saints/broncos...

but the extent of the movement was unusual. maybe one of those syndicates released a GOY on under?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    i each week always lean under colts for the very reason that i feel the public will look for overs with luck, when in actuality they run a conservative style offense. and the texans hadnt scored more then 20 pts since week 2. its not like we were looking at saints/broncos...

but the extent of the movement was unusual. maybe one of those syndicates released a GOY on under?
    Honestly, TK, these days, if you see a line move that much (side or total) -- hammer the other side. It seems to be hitting at an extraordinary rate.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Honestly, TK, these days, if you see a line move that much (side or total) -- hammer the other side. It seems to be hitting at an extraordinary rate.
    i agree...prob is i was already playing the under even w/o the RLM......then i was waiting for the buy back that never happened. i should have laid off with such a bad #, but im not that good....

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Guys, at 50.5 now would you lean to the UNDER?

oldshoebox72
    oldshoebox72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

OVER-UNDER is 1-9 in the last 10 times these teams played each other.
    One of my local guy give me 10.5, 51.5. I'm riding UNDER for 5x

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

this game would have around 65-75 points right now with rodgers in the game.....that would beat any total the books put out for an adjustment.

lotto ticket time for under backers...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Books got it right. They just can't cap punt returns and turnovers, those the main reason games go over. A zero turnover game is virtually guaranteed to go under.