Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Richie incognito suspended indefinitely.

This dude is such a piece of shit. I admit that Martin must have thin skin, but incognito is known for being a scumbag both on and off the field. I did some reading and saw where he gets it from. His father is an even bigger piece of shit writing on various message boards calling Martin a drug addict and talking about him trying to commit suicide 3 times. If allegations of drugs and attempted suicides are true does this make it ok to target him with arrows of hate and ridicule??

Richie Incognito =

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Seriously is that confirmed? Incognito's father wrote on message boards calling Martin a drug addict and talking about him committing suicide? If he's having his father write stuff that this is pretty severe. That's unreal. Seems like he was trying to do anything possible to get him off the team. Scumbag.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

100% Richie's dad posting on a dolphins site.....unfukkinreal

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...n-m-1457997230

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seriously is that confirmed? Incognito's father wrote on message boards calling Martin a drug addict and talking about him committing suicide? If he's having his father write stuff that this is pretty severe. That's unreal. Seems like he was trying to do anything possible to get him off the team. Scumbag.
    I ended up on twitter this morning because I was going to tell incognito how much of a piece of shit he is. Brought me to some tweets with links to message boards that had a guy with suspiciously similar city's of living and age as father. A google search of the user name (not done by me) showed the user name registered to his father on a different message forum. The dude is on Miami and Nebraska message boards.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Thanks mld. I'm not good at adding things to posts. In other words I don't know how to do it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Shit just got real.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Any venom directed at Martin (including the inference that he has thin skin) is absurd. Let's also refrain from speculating that a man of Martin's physical attributes is immune to being intimidated. There is no gray area in this argument boys. I think Richie has gone incognito as a football player for too long when all he really was, was a disgraceful human being.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think he is done on the nfl now

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Any venom directed at Martin (including the inference that he has thin skin) is absurd. Let's also refrain from speculating that a man of Martin's physical attributes is immune to being intimidated. There is no gray area in this argument boys. I think Richie has gone incognito as a football player for too long when all he really was, was a disgraceful human being.
    Definitely not saying he wasn't being abused but as a man I know if someone tried to fuk with me like that I would crack their skull. He was obviously a little off in their minds. Not that that condones what they did. But after he never stood up to them they never stopped. When people don't understand that it's not ok to fuk with other people u have to teach them that lesson.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doughy you seem like a bully

Tough love this shit

Mayan too

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Definitely not saying he wasn't being abused but as a man I know if someone tried to fuk with me like that I would crack their skull. He was obviously a little off in their minds. Not that that condones what they did. But after he never stood up to them they never stopped. When people don't understand that it's not ok to fuk with other people u have to teach them that lesson.
    Just because guys like you and me chew glass and wash it down with vinegar doesn't mean everyone does. I fukkin dare Richie Incognito to bully you Doughboy. You would crack his skull and suck out his brains. I've never been scared, you've never been scared but this emotion called fear seems to be in everyone else. We're the lucky ones!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Both Martin and igcognito need to be kicked out...

One for being an asshole and the other one for being a pussy.
    Points Awarded:

iifold gave King Mayan 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24 gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

haven't been following this story at all can someone quickly summarize for me how he bullied him

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

like father like son...

these two really need to be more incognito.

how ironic with a name like incognito, they're just loud mouth redneck douche bags...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    haven't been following this story at all can someone quickly summarize for me how he bullied him
    incognito bullied martin into giving him $100,000

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

who is more likely to give incognito another chance? the bengals or the cowboys?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Reminds me of when I was in the army during Desert Storm way back when.....one dude was bullying, threatening, blackmailing, and/or stealing non-stop and he'd always have a little posse of half-wits behind him plus they'd always pick on the weaker guys. He hurt his back and got pulled out before some guys could frag his ass. I would've probably helped them or helped cover it up atleast. It should never get that far if you have real leadership but obviously thats not the case w/Miami.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Name:  Dolphins_Jonathan_Martin_20131.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  115.1 KB

Hey, being teased sucks, but anyone else scratching their head when it's a guy listed at 6'5" and 315 and claims he's being bullied? Bet he finds time to wipe away his tears when he goes to cash his check he no longer is earning.

Who hasn't been teased? Calling a guy "big weirdo" and guys getting up at the lunch table when you set down? Wow, that must be brutal, heh?

We used to tease and razz guys like crazy in the locker room. The beauty of football is you got plenty of opps to fight back on the practice field, if guys go a little to far. Tons of tackling drills and what we used to call tough man drills where lineman would square off at the whistle and beat the piss out of each other. You didn't want to lose ground with the rest of your team mates watching and cheering. Incognito does look like a beast. I wonder if Martin ever talked to the line coach? They have HR in football, like any biz. If Martin complained, hard to think Dolphins didn't step in and talk to Incognito, considering liability. Then again, maybe not, don't know all the details.

Something tells me Martin's strategy is to sue the NFL,Dolphins and Incognito and then just hang out and punch down pizza, burgers and whatever else.

I don't know all the details and really don't care. Something sees a bit fishy here. A 175# cornerback, might struggle to push back if the Linemen are going after ya, but another lineman?

I don't condone bullying, but boy, to many are quick to pull that card when it works to their favor.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

"bully bully bully!"
    todays progressive educational system bleeding through, and just a taste of things to come.

can you imagine 1 years from now and all these upissy kids looking for the principal or commissioner when the chinese come a calling for the debt this nation owes them?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

wha, wha, wha......another obama voter

funkn puss

TheRifleman

richie practicing his Nazi marching

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Bullying isn't the right word here. He extorted him and threatened his life. He left voice messages saying "I will kill you", plus the racial epithets. This is not like he knocked the lunch tray form his hands and laughed. Could be criminal charges here.

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Bullying isn't the right word here. He extorted him and threatened his life. He left voice messages saying "I will kill you", plus the racial epithets. This is not like he knocked the lunch tray form his hands and laughed. Could be criminal charges here.
    Exactly. If you don't know the details don't comment. Good post D2

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

good god all you faeries cant take a little heckling? dudes an L SEVEN WEENIE.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...onathan-martin read the voice message he left for him. That's not heckling or hazing a rookie. That goes way beyond that.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Also is Richie incognito his real name? lol

TheRifleman

richie is a hero. Can't wait until he suits up for the Jets!

You go Richie!!

martin = pusseboy
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-04-13 at 08:31 PM.

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Stuff is coming out today that the Dolphins coaching staff told Dolphins players to "toughen up" Martin. If the NFL can prove that, Incognito, Martin, and maybe HC Joe Philbin will all be out of a job. The Dolphins may lose some draft picks over this.