texans/lakers ML parlay

im done with the bullshit stress.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh and had over 3.5 fgs made in the game. such a fuking joke

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was on them as well. What a fukkin letdown. It felt like that game was in the bag at halftime.

BTW, you'll be back at it within a week or two if not less....guaranteed.
    Points Awarded:

ebelisle22 gave ShogunRua 34 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goodluck
    Wish i had some luck
    Goodluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3793

Sorry dude, that sucks. Keep ur head high

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Ya you got porked for sure. But why would you go so large on Texans against any team in the league, never mind a solid colts team?

Jotoole0821

this was the perfect spot to take the texans. off a bye season basically on the line. up 24-6 at the end of the 3rd!!!! like are you fuking kidding me??? how the fuk do you let them score 3 times and you cant score at all?!! no this unnecessary stress is killing me. i legit want to bash my head against the wall

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Your not doing yourself a favor by not hedging either at half time or through live betting. shouldnt be playing 5 teamers but if you are at least have a plan in place to hedge so you dont end up with jack.

Jotoole0821

and the lakers just fuking won. awesome

Jotoole0821

i cant bet live. my site doesnt offer that. why would i hedge when theyre up 21-3 at half and 24-6 end of the third?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

I had the Texans large on the moneyline straight up and as the last leg in a 4 team parlay. The day was going so well and then this shit happens. Randy Bullock should be in the unemployment line tomorrow. It seems like the team lost it's edge when Kubiak went down too. I honestly thought they should have went for it on 4th and 11 on their second to last drive. Getting the ball back with no timeouts and less than a minute is too dicey. Plus there was no guarantee they would even get the ball back at that point. Fukking hell, I've been getting these kinda games on a regular basis this year it seems.

Jotoole0821

legit hitting myself in the face im so mad

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    Your not doing yourself a favor by not hedging either at half time or through live betting. shouldnt be playing 5 teamers but if you are at least have a plan in place to hedge so you dont end up with jack.
    This is just dumb. Hindsight is 20/20.

Jotoole0821

i usually dont get that upset when i lose..but jesus christ i was ready to win the most i probably will ever win. this may sound super pathetic but i may not be able to sleep tonight im that upset and frustrated

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

perfect spot to take the texans. off a bye season basically on the line. up 24-6 at the end of the 3rd!!!! like are you fuking kidding me??? how the fuk do you let them score 3 times and you cant score at all?!! no this unnecessary stress is killing me. i legit want to bash my head against the wall[/QUOTE]

How? All credits go to that bum-legged, "eagle eyes" redneck bullock, that's how...

Eddy Munny

Fukkin sucks........I had Panthers, Jets, and Redskins hit the first 3 legs of my parlay. Then the Texans jump on 'em early and I start doing the math on my "new" account balance. Well low and behold if they don't blow an enormous 2nd half lead at home. It figures I'm on the wrong end of this type of shit. I had Northwestern earlier this year too when they had that epic meltdown to end the game against Ohio St. and lose ATS. There's a new one every week.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    i usually dont get that upset when i lose..but jesus christ i was ready to win the most i probably will ever win. this may sound super pathetic but i may not be able to sleep tonight im that upset and frustrated
    I feel your pain man. It'll pass though. Just don't do anything crazy. There will always be more games and you'll hit again.

Eddy Munny

I really thought this was the strongest play on the NFL card too. It should have cashed. Texans were finally playing to their potential.....and then the 4th quarter happened. Son of a BITCH!!

Jotoole0821

i cant bet this shit anymore. i blow my hard earned money on this shit. i cant do it anymore.

Jotoole0821

after the beat down i took saturday for the breeders cup....i was ready to get that back and then some.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Texans are shiit. Horrible play calling 2H. Bad teams find ways to lose. Great teams find ways to win.

Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

Damn, that's a rough one man... Trust me we've all been through something like this before. Part of the game. Look for something you can take out of this so it doesn't feel like a complete loss. Your reasons for picking Texans were good, but this game was no where near a lock or anything. Maybe next time don't let so many different bets ride on one game. Or if you want to take huge shots on 5 or more team parlays do so at a small small % of your bankroll.

Judging by how rattled you sound, I would recommend you take at least a week off betting, before you find yourself up at 3 in the morning betting huge on some soccer game in china trying to make it all back lol. Been there before.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Texans are shiit. Horrible play calling 2H. Bad teams find ways to lose. Great teams find ways to win.
    I agree about the play calling 2H......but that may have been largely due to Kubiak's exit at halftime. I don't think anyone who watched this game can honestly call the Texans shit though. Their record reflects a team that had been bogged down all year by Schaub's horrible play at QB. Tonight we got a glimpse of what this team is truly capable of.

Jotoole0821

im currently betting horses in fuking australia. this is how pissed off i am. i know there is no such thing as a lock...but i mean jesus christ 24-6 in the 4th!!!!! if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any luck

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    I'm right there with you. Between this game and Buffalo I honestly want to quit. I only found this board three weeks ago but after reading one depressing post after another and finding myself relating to some of them it may be time to move on for now. I had a winning day and even pushed that pathetic Houston meltdown as Bovada had it +3 but what a joke and I'm just tired of the jokes and at the end of the day it's just a game I have no control over and you can do all the math you want, all the studying and see all the angles but you can't handicap the head coach keeling over, not kicking on 4th and 1 and the kicker missing three freaking FG's in what's basically a dome. Move on if that's your gut feeling, gamblings not going anywhere but you can be. Best of luck!

Eddy Munny

The sad thing is, I didn't even bet the T-Wolves tonight because I had a lot riding on this Texans game and just wanted to concentrate on one thing. Well the Texans choke and to make matters worse, I check NBA scores and the Wolves win outright.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Ouch

Jotoole0821

the lakers won too! this is just adding insult to my pathetic life

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Myself, I will end with NFL. Now I think it's the show of multibillion $ business. They try to make thing big and bigger like reality, to impress the people.
    They can control the game by this, by that, control the ball this, control the ball that. Follow this rule, follow that rule.
    Last week they played like hero, this week they play like buffalo.
    I will stop myself not to look at the NFL odds.
    Good luck, guys!!!

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

A lot of times if you like a home dog the first half seems to be the best bet they feed off the home crowd and put visiting team on their heels. i only took the bills first half and not colts would have been easy cover.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

I meant texans my bad

jdk426
    jdk426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Ive been pretty lucky with NFL this year, but no way shape fashion or form would i put all my eggs in one basket on a team like the Texans. I did lose a little change tonight on them. But i would have never played them with so many possibilities. Oh well just relax you will make it back. Thursday night i was down over 3k. I ran it back down saturday and sunday and but hey a win is a win

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Take some time off, catch up with friends, get laid. These losses just kill your health, walk away for a while from gambling if you can. Get back to enjoying games without betting on them and you'll realise how random most of this sh*t is when you do.

Jotoole0821

this is going to stick with me for a while. 15 mins away from payday. gone just like that

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I thought I had bad luck when the Colts were down 21-6 ... but look how that turned out. ML and Spread cashed for me.
    You'll be back at it... bad beat.. seems like you had confidence in the Texans.... don't put all your eggs in one basket man...
    You should have cashed those & I Colts backers shouldn't have......but fortunately we did!

Jotoole0821

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    I thought I had bad luck when the Colts were down 21-6 ... but look how that turned out. ML and Spread cashed for me.
    You'll be back at it... bad beat.. seems like you had confidence in the Texans.... don't put all your eggs in one basket man...
    You should have cashed those & I Colts backers shouldn't have......but fortunately we did!
    thanks guy very encouraging thank god you won and i lost

123 Last