4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

asking all sbr guys for feedback: should i hedge and how? PRO POOLS WEEK 9 unbeaten

for those of you canadian users and players of pro line/pro picks/ pro pools and those of you americans/international guys who know how it works or can help...

i got every pick right so far and i also picked the houston texans and green bay packers outright.

question 1) should houston hang on to win and should green bay win how much will the payout be?

question 2) should i hedge live in game on houston? i already hedged 500 dollars at +140 so far.

question 3) should i hedge on the chicago moneyline and if so how much?>

thanks to all, i consider all here family and will share my winning experience with you if it comes to that.

acokes
    acokes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    for those of you canadian users and players of pro line/pro picks/ pro pools and those of you americans/international guys who know how it works or can help...

i got every pick right so far and i also picked the houston texans and green bay packers outright.

question 1) should houston hang on to win and should green bay win how much will the payout be?

question 2) should i hedge live in game on houston? i already hedged 500 dollars at +140 so far.

question 3) should i hedge on the chicago moneyline and if so how much?>

thanks to all, i consider all here family and will share my winning experience with you if it comes to that.
    Im perfect now as well.. i wouldnt hedge anymore. Dont think it'll be a very big payout