R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

So... what happens to Vick?

So I'm a little surprised at how well Foles did I don't think anyone honestly can say they forecasted that. But what happens to Vick moving on? This is a league short on Qb's and he has already got more than a 2nd chance. Dog fighting stuff aside he has always been a turnover machine,dummer than a box of rocks, and now more injury prone than ever. If all you want is a name to sell jerseys and tickets for a bit then why does Tebow not have a job? I doubt Vick is done but is he destined to hold a clipboard in the last stages of his menial overhyped career?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    So I'm a little surprised at how well Foles did I don't think anyone honestly can say they forecasted that. But what happens to Vick moving on? This is a league short on Qb's and he has already got more than a 2nd chance. Dog fighting stuff aside he has always been a turnover machine,dummer than a box of rocks, and now more injury prone than ever. If all you want is a name to sell jerseys and tickets for a bit then why does Tebow not have a job? I doubt Vick is done but is he destined to hold a clipboard in the last stages of his menial overhyped career?
    Good question.....I owned him in both of my Fantasy leagues.......I think he'll be wearing baseball caps from now on. I'm glad I picked up Case Keenum.