sirmartingale
    sirmartingale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 10 picks Titans, Jets, Cardinals, Eagles

I like the Titans -6.5 at home against the Bills the most. They have the best running attack in the league going up against the 32nd ranked run D. Vince Young has been managing the game and avoiding turnovers, so I dont think the Bills good pass D will have much of an effect. The Titans have a good run D to shut down the Bills weak rushing attack, and should be able to win by a TD.

Jets -6.5 at home to the Jags. Rex Ryan will have 2 weeks to prepare for this weak offense coming off a bye. The only question is if Sanchez throws the game away with picks. The running games and defenses and passing offenses are all similarly ranked, the big discrepancy is the passing D's with the Jets at 3 and Jags at 30 (by passer rating allowed). With the Jags allowing 3 TDs for every pick and having no pass rush, (8 sacks all year), Sanchez should be able to relax a bit this game.

Cardinals -8 at home vs. a Seattle team that has lost every road game by at least 13, and got trounced at home the first time these 2 teams played. Seahawks 30th ranked run game will be shut down by the cards greatly improved run D, and I dont think Seattle can keep up with the Cards in a passing shootout.

Eagles +2.5 bring a good run D into SD, who has the worst rushing attack in the league (3.1 YPC). Both teams have identical TD to INT ratios on offense. The difference will be that the Eagles will be able to get somewhat of a running game going, and have a better pass D that forces more turnovers and more sacks.

sirmartingale
    sirmartingale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please respond with opinions.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets be realistic, eagles wont be running the ball, haha