Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Top 2 plays this weekend. Jets & Ravens

Waiting and hoping for Jet+7. Public should move that line up for us. Baltimore -2 no problem there.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Why not take the bills as a home dog? Saints d vs geno could be a train wreck. Can't get a pulse on that game

eagle8999

Bills and ravens on 7pt teaser

rkellyatrecess
    rkellyatrecess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1928

Both will lose

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by rkellyatrecess View Post
    Both will lose
    Thanks for your informative input.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i like them both myself..throw steelers in there and you got yourself a nice looking card..

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Be original, but don't pick jets just to be different. Saints will win and cover with ease.
    Points Awarded:

JM17 gave wildcorndog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Be original, but don't pick jets just to be different. Saints will win and cover with ease.
    did you sell some blood to get back in the gm? thought you were done after 1 horrid pick after another ending in your homer ass going busto playing lsu vs uga, now your homer ass is sayin saints go on the road into a cold and windy stadium vs a solid club that can pound the roack and win easy..why dont you try being original and actually be honest about your team instead of a pom pom waiving douche, huh?

wildcorndog

Saints offense is a juggernaut jets offense on its best day can just hope to limit turnovers while being able to put up a few points.

Geno playing from behind all game should be interesting. I'm sure he will look like Joe Montana! lol

wildcorndog

This is the nfl so I guess it is a mathematical possibility that the jets could cover. If they do you won't look like such a douche.
    Last edited by wildcorndog; 11-02-13 at 10:31 AM.

2daBank

This is the nfl so I guess it is a mathematical possibilitie that the jets could cover. If they do you won't look like such a douche.
    i take that as a compliment coming from the biggest douche on the board.. i dont care if they cover or not, it nfl who fukkin knows but unlike you saying not shit, i can at least give you valid reasons why laying the points with saints this week not a great idea....

1st off geno aint gonna be airing it out cause your saints run d is weak at the point of attack and jets will prob rush it 50+ times, they will be able to accomplish this cause jets d will hold down saints early on as they adjust to the wind and cold, your team not nearly the offensive power when you take them out of their cozy little dome and jets d will come in with a chip on their shoulder after being embarrassed last week.. sure i worry bout geno if he forced to pass a lot cause saints do a great job with their schemes against the pass and thehy will most certainly confuse geno into a mistake or 2 if he throwing a lot, however if the run gm is chewing up yards all a sudden saints will be forced to go more vanilla to stop the run and then geno can have some success as he has the arm to throw in windy conditions, he just needs easy defined reads the run gm will set up as he can make all the throws.. sure if aints get out early with their offense and then geno makes a mistake it could steamroll and wont be close, it the nfl anything possible, but the fact rex knows his brother so well im counting on him being able to prepare geno for the stuff he gonna get thrown at him and again we both know for damn certain your saints can be run on which will make his job easier than mr. brees's.. i think aints prob win, i also think laying more than 4 is quite risky, at same time i need the full 7 to play jets so hoping it gets there..

wildcorndog

Only way jets can keep up is if geno airs it out. The question is can geno step up and pass for 300+ 3tds.

2daBank

Only way jets can keep up is if geno airs it out. The question is can geno step up and pass for 300+ 3tds.
    you really have no clue..strange seeing how the total only 45..

wildcorndog

Only way jets can keep up is if geno airs it out. The question is can geno step up and pass for 300+ 3tds? The jets will be able to run the ball which should keep it close in the first half. 2nd half geno is force to throw to keep up. Can geno handle it? Maybe so.... Maybe not.... I wouldn't bet real money on him being able to do that. I've seen him shit his pants to many times.

wildcorndog

U have to hate yourself to bet the jets here.

2daBank

i used to hate myself but funny enough every post i read from you makes me realize my life is actually pretty good.. thanx

wildcorndog

Saints have a 87% chance of covering.

Jets have a 13% chance..

You do have a chance. It's just not smart money.

wildcorndog

Read my dreamer picks thread if you need a little $$$$

2daBank

Jets have a 13% chance..

you dont know the 1st thing about smart money..or math clearly.. dont bother responding im done with this thread.. prob wont even play jets w/o a td but either way you remain clueless and im just wasting my time with a 15 year old that needs to read a book or something...

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets Geno Smith, take a bow youngster!!!!. The rookie is the only quarterback since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger with four winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime of his first seven games. Smith has more picks (11) than TDs (8), but he sill lacks the ability to rally the team. Chris Ivory got back into the running back picture with his first 100-yard game as a Jet. Jets team has bounced back with a win after each loss this season could be factor also Drew Brees on the road,percentage factor does not like the grass. The Saints have covered only one of their three games on the road this season. Saints offense is still humming along; the real reason for the 6-1 record is a defense allowing just 17.2 points after surrendering 28.4 last year. LB Curtis Lofton leads with 47 tackles, DE Cameron Jordan has five sacks and hard-hitting rookie ,Kenny Vaccaro has been the glue in the secondary. Look for the Saints to be in a battle here against a tough Jets defense and for Geno Smith to do enough to not blow the game.There’s been a lot of focus on the Saints’ lack of a running game, but as long as they keep Brees upright, they have a shot against anyone in the league. The Saints have allowed 18 sacks. The Jets have recorded 25 sacks, fifth most in the NFL. Another strong factor in this game is MetLife Stadium does not have a roof. Winds NNW at 17-20 mph prediction for Sundays game could be major factor Drew Brees passing game in East Rutherford, NJ. Saints lack in the ruining game in there offense. My prediction using my formula and analysis, I recommend taking the points +7 with the Jets and UNDER 46 total points. The public is all over the Saints in this one, so there is a possibility you may see +7 1/2 or more?, if you hold out a little longer. 5Dimes has it +7 as of today, The 6 point teaser with under looks like another good wager for me.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave MR.HARRYtheHAT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eagle8999

According to collin teams that were embarassed by 30 or more points the previous week covered spread next week 60% of the time

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by rkellyatrecess View Post
    Both will lose
    Jonathon Vilma is making his return with the saints defense. I would say you are screwed if aj Dalton put up 40 something what do you think drew brees will do

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I don't trust Brees if hes not playing in a dome.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Jutzu View Post
    I don't trust Brees if hes not playing in a dome.

Is it bc he has the best road record of ANY qb in the NFL since 2009? Jets may cover, hell may win SU, but damn this comment was dumb. Sorry

Husker36

You posted 5 times saying how stupid the Jets bet was. Now you just look like a moron.

Husker36

Jets have a 13% chance..

Idiot