MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dolphins !!! I’ll predict will have inspired performance against a superior opponent

The Dolphins can turn the corner now or drive straight off the cliff. I’ll predict an inspired performance against a superior opponent, but it’s getting tougher with slot receiver Brandon Gibson out. Cincinnati will blitz the beejabbers out of the Dolphins, Ryan Tannehill I predict won’t cough up a couple of fumbles in this game like the game he had against the Patriots.This will likely will be very a close game at home for the Dolphins. A losing streak hits five at the season’s halfway point. Bengals have quietly gone 13-3 in their past 16 regular-season games. Dolphins gave up six sacks in a half Sunday and their coach said the protection looked better to him. I would say a mitigating factor is that "Thursday Nighters" are tough on road teams, but this year they’re 4-4. The Dolphins will have stop the bleeding against the Bengals to win, who have the edge in almost every statistical category. Miami’s best hope is that Ryan Tannehill regains his form against a defense that lost its top corner, Leon Hall, to an Achilles tendon injury.That 3-0 start for Miami seems so long ago. Teams know that if you rush the quarterback you can beat the Fins, and the Bengals pursue the passer as well as anyone. Way more trick than treat for Dolphins when Andy Dalton throws to A.J. Green and Marvin Jones.
    My Prediction: Using my Formula and Analysis plus The Linemakers & Sporting News [have no association with illegal gambling,or offshore betting[[ http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/ ]] .....Dolphins-3 Dolphins 23-21[Close Match-up.I predict Tannehill & Dolphins,will clean up their acts, with less fumbles and interceptions... Tannehill will have great game at home. I'am going against Bengals almost 2-1 betting in favored of the Bengals [Happy Halloween Bengals]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Happy Haloween SBR members

MR.HARRYtheHAT

My Prediction: Using my Formula and Analysis plus The Linemakers & Sporting News [have no association with illegal gambling,or offshore betting[[ http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/ ]] .....Dolphins+3 Dolphins 23-21[Close Match-up.I predict Tannehill & Dolphins,will clean up their acts, with less fumbles and interceptions... Tannehill will have great game at home. I'am going against Bengals almost 2-1 betting in favored of the Bengals [Happy Halloween Bengals] final 22-20 Overtime
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

*notbad face* dolphins still are a joke