Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Cincy(-2.5) and the UNDER

Im selling all that "letdown" bullshit hard and as fast as possible, I hear it every week during the about the least likely games just because they fall on a Thursday night or Sunday after a Mon. night game and again, its not happening tonight either. Check my record on Thursday night and Monday night matchups I pick 'em better than Sundays probably. If you were with me the last two weeks you went 4-0 on mon. and thurs. nights.

Do NOT discredit Miami's pass defense.... However, Cincinnati has a chance here tonight to prove they can not only win games through the air, but can win them in a grind it out fashion as well. Cincy is absolutely in the top tier in the AFC and Im looking for them to prove it tonight.

Bengals(-2.5) & u(43)

Fettirooski

glad i didnt make it a parlay play..... again when do you gain respect as a poster around here? I know I missed the spread play in an OT loss yet Im 5-1 on the past SIX non-Sunday games and I picked the total correctly in that one loss when EVERYONE and I mean everyone on this board had the over.

Not asking for respect as a capper, I already have that in real life, just wondering about this board.

Fettirooski

146 views and 145 were losers. lol